Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #61
    And how about ms pacman?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    If I donate to you toyvan, how will I be able to redownload it when I update my firmware?
    And how do I donate to you and how much for pro version?
    just keep a backup of the download on ur computer...
    u can click on the "Donate" button located below...
    no less than $2...


    Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Can I ask you for this icon for GF Caller? Thank you so much again.
    can u post icon requests in the Glass Orb Color thread? It will get taken care of there much faster now...

    EDIT: I'll make that one right now, and email it to u..not sure u want everyone to have a pic of ur GF

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    And how about ms pacman?
    please continue to make icon requests in the Glass Orb Color thread...

    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-18-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #63
    Green Apple caliplaymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    soooooooooo....
    u have a lot of work in here! haha
    i really really <3 this theme, and i had it on my phone for like a couple days and i keep finding new stuff. and it's pretty easy to customize so if ur like me,and u like a lil britney on the phone. DONE. lol. my fave part is the dialer, u put a TON work into it and i know i apresh it and i hope everyone who uses it does too.
    kay sgd out! *i know lame*
    like a circus...

  4. #64
    Just donated, thank you!!!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by caliplaymate View Post
    soooooooooo....
    u have a lot of work in here! haha
    i really really <3 this theme, and i had it on my phone for like a couple days and i keep finding new stuff. and it's pretty easy to customize so if ur like me,and u like a lil britney on the phone. DONE. lol. my fave part is the dialer, u put a TON work into it and i know i apresh it and i hope everyone who uses it does too.
    kay sgd out! *i know lame*
    oh u know we do how do reppin sgd from coast to coast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Just donated, thank you!!!
    link sent! cheers

  6. #66
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,457
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Just donated : )

  7. #67
    Link sent showstopper..cheers!

  8. #68
    Hey Toyvan

    WOW! I'm loving the Pro theme its soooo good. I'm still playing about with it. There's so many nice touches I'm finding new things all the time.

    You didn't lie - it now is the only theme I'll need!

    good work that man...bravo
    Last edited by jesusjones; 09-18-2009 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling

  9. #69
    Just made a small donation!!
    Does the download for PRO contain details as to how to install onto the phone?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusjones View Post
    Hey Toyvan

    WOW! I'm loving the Pro theme its soooo good. I'm still playing about with it. There's so many nice touches I'm finding new things all the time.

    You didn't lie - it now is the only theme I'll need!

    good work that man...bravo
    Awesome! I'm glad ur enjoying it..thank u

    Quote Originally Posted by Jardry View Post
    Just made a small donation!!
    Does the download for PRO contain details as to how to install onto the phone?

    Thank u...link sent! and yes, there are details included on how to setup the "date widget" and use w/ bosspaper found inside their respective folders...once u download GOC PRO, unzip and just drag/copy all 10 folders into root/library/themes/..from there u just select from winterboard...let me know if u need any assistance w/ anything...cheers!

  11. #71
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    chi town
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts

    wow tv theme looks awsome.jus donated.

  12. #72
    Link sent eaze...thank u!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    eaze222 (09-18-2009)

  14. #73
    Add it to Cydia, don't make it an exclusive with RYP. Exclusives hurt consumers they don't help them.

    To argue with one point made in this thread, installing RYP which has many reports of crashing to install this theme only to uninstall it due to crashing does not make my SSH life easier. Especially given the fact that RYP has the potential of a full restore after a crash from what I've read. I strictly stay away from Cydia apps with reports of crashes and restores because of the fact that it makes my life more difficult.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

  15. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thank u...link sent! and yes, there are details included on how to setup the "date widget" and use w/ bosspaper found inside their respective folders...once u download GOC PRO, unzip and just drag/copy all 10 folders into root/library/themes/..from there u just select from winterboard...let me know if u need any assistance w/ anything...cheers!
    As a newbie, how do I drag/copy folders onto my iPhone?
    My OS is Windows Vista.
    I have iFile through Cydia, but I can only upload a file at a time.
    Is there an app which will copy folders at a time?
    Thanks and excuse my ignorance.

  16. #75
    Hi! Congratulations! Perfect Theme but...ToyVan.... i donateed but no download link...help!

  17. #76
    Just donated..great theme...but also no link ...Helppp!!!!!

  18. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardry View Post
    As a newbie, how do I drag/copy folders onto my iPhone?
    My OS is Windows Vista.
    I have iFile through Cydia, but I can only upload a file at a time.
    Is there an app which will copy folders at a time?
    Thanks and excuse my ignorance.
    I use iphonebrowser. It's really easy to use. Download it on to your pc then you just drag and drop the files onto the folders on the iPhone. Job done

  19. #78
    Donation Sent!! Thanks for all your hard work on this theme, looks great!!

  20. #79
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA (Sucks)
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Yes, it does look great. I've been finding more and more over the last few days. Well worth $2, should be charging $5 as it is clearly worth it

  21. #80
    Thanks Toyvan!! for all hard work in this theme and received today link!!downloading!!

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •