+ Reply
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Until the "RYP vs Cydia" issue gets resolved, I will be more than happy to send a download link to those who donate. PM me for further details...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Until the "RYP vs Cydia" issue gets resolved, I will be more than happy to send a download link to those who donate. PM me for further details...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

jasperk99 (09-17-2009)

Thanks

I'm glad you are reconsidering Cydia as a way of distributing the theme. I had no intention of insulting you, but you came up with the month-long unresponsiveness only after some members here complained about RYP and it truly is atypical of Jay to not respond at least from my experience. So I really remain skeptical about that statement of yours.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Just loaded....and I must just say....

WOW!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I'm glad you are reconsidering Cydia as a way of distributing the theme. I had no intention of insulting you, but you came up with the month-long unresponsiveness only after some members here complained about RYP and it truly is atypical of Jay to not respond at least from my experience. So I really remain skeptical about that statement of yours.

I didn't "come up" with anything..It was not anybody's business at the time, and still isn't! I offered that information as a courtesy so ppl were more informed of my reasoning...so since ur so "tight" w/ jay, tell him I've sent him a tweet and another email and am waiting for a timely response this time...

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post

WOW!
    Finally, a post that pertains to the thread topic!! u mean this thread is about a theme release?!?!?!
    Last edited by toyvan; 09-17-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Theme does look great. Nice work Toyvan. I would like to donate...once I donate will u just email me or pm me the link?

Thanks

Hey, can anyone help me in getting this theme working with BossPaper?

I have BossPaper loaded and on, selected a BP Pack for the rotating wallpapers, and have "Under Winterboard" selected.

In Winterboard, I have GOC Date/Time Widget first, then GOC BossPapaer, then GOC theme in that order.

All I get is the Redish GOC background with no rotation.

Thanks in advance.
    kwickone I.T.H.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    I have always been a huge fan & follower of your work ToyV (new theme looks great), but I have 1 tooo many issues when installing anything from RYP. I will not go near it now with a 10 foot pole. Hopefully it see its way to Cydia in the future.
    Same here i will wait on cydia ....That rock thing always crash my phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!
    That was my word too!! It's great TV!! keep up the awesome work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Theme does look great. Nice work Toyvan. I would like to donate...once I donate will u just email me or pm me the link?

email...

Hey, can anyone help me in getting this theme working with BossPaper?

I have BossPaper loaded and on, selected a BP Pack for the rotating wallpapers, and have "Under Winterboard" selected.

In Winterboard, I have GOC Date/Time Widget first, then GOC BossPapaer, then GOC theme in that order.

All I get is the Redish GOC background with no rotation.

Thanks in advance.

GOC_BossPaper needs to be on top...I also included a SETUP file within the GOC_BossPaper folder w/ more detailed instructions...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    That was my word too!! It's great TV!! keep up the awesome work!
    I appreciate it..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ryp
    This is just an FYI...I have now had the RYP app on my 3GS for 2 weeks now and have not had one incident that is being posted. The updates are just as normal and frequent as Cydia.

I can understand the fear and animosity toward the RYP app from the past but obviously the develper cared enough about the customer base and listened to the complaints to do something about it.

My recommendation for those that are hesitant is to install the app and as soon as PRO is released then remove the app you fear. Toy will announce when updates are released so that you can put Rock back on your iPhone for update.

I assure all of you that for me...RYP is NOT causing any problems, crashes or undesired effects. I am not taking any sides on which is better or what TV should or should not do. He has made a decision on how to distribute his creation and I support that. If you do not like his decision then you have a choice to make and that is YOUR choice. I would hope that if you truly believe in his theme and work, that you will support him...if not then just continue with the free ride that you are so comfortable with and to not expect the expanded changes. It is your choice.

For those that are using BossPaper and having problems with the order...I have posted a screen shot of my winterboard to show you the order. You MUST install G.O.C. Pro BossPaper downloadable from Cydia. You must also turn ON Under Winterboard. I also removed the Wallpaper.png from the Theme but this is not necessary to get it to work.

TV...eagerly awaiting the full release so that I can use ALL of your new updates.

Hope this helps some of you that are on the fence and helps those having BP issues. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post and I will answer what I can and try to help.

UPDATE: Updated screen shot to show all G.O.C Pro in correct order that works with BossPaper. My lockscreen is a mixture so does not show sliders or lockscreen PRO stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0017.png  
    Last edited by Trist@n; 09-17-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks

^^Thanks.

For anyone else having difficulty with this, the GOC_BossPaper not only need to be above the GOC theme, but also above the GOC Date Widget. That was my issue. So the order for me is:

GOC BossPaper
    GOC Date Widget
    GOC Theme

Very nice and complete theme toyvan!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

This theme kicks ***! So complete. It has everything iElegance has. But looks better! Love the Safari skin, the settings icons, everything! Thanks TV!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    This theme kicks ***! So complete. It has everything iElegance has. But looks better! Love the Safari skin, the settings icons, everything! Thanks TV!
    now that's the kind of comment even I couldn't buy ...thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

When will rockyour phone release this?
    I see they've released other apps today.

Thanks

Sniper: I think he may be reconsidering the RYP release. Could be wrong though. But you can buy the theme directly through him through paypal. Just donate and then send a PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    When will rockyour phone release this?
    I see they've released other apps today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Sniper: I think he may be reconsidering the RYP release. Could be wrong though. But you can buy the theme directly through him through paypal. Just donate and then send a PM.

I am just waiting for saurik to get back w/ me so I can release this on Cydia, as well as RYP...but, as Cory said, and as I have already announced in this thread, in the meantime u can donate and send me a PM and I will send a download link...cheers!

Thanks

Toyvan....you totally out did yourself with PRO! I love this theme...the sounds....the carrier files...just wow! Thanks again man! Everyone thinking about donating do it now dont hesitate! Its soooo worth it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Toyvan....you totally out did yourself with PRO! I love this theme...the sounds....the carrier files...just wow! Thanks again man! Everyone thinking about donating do it now dont hesitate! Its soooo worth it!

thank u man!

Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

If I donate to you toyvan, how will I be able to redownload it when I update my firmware?
    And how do I donate to you and how much for pro version?

Thanks

Can I ask you for this icon for GF Caller? Thank you so much again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-pics-030.jpg  
    Last edited by stillbrad; 09-18-2009 at 04:12 PM.