+ Reply
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by fairladyz0r thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture If you want to
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture

If you want to hide the clock then download "Lockscreen Clock Hide" from Cydia. You can then turn it on/off under Settings and scroll down about half way...you will see the app controls.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guys

I have looked for this but cannot find an exact answer. I am trying to change the loading screens. I know the pngs are located in the Folders folder under each app. I am trying to create some more loading screens. My assumption has been to simply create a "application_name".app folder and place in it the png.

Two questions:

1) This is not working for categories i create. So there is already a Games Folder and a Utilities Folder that comes with the theme but when i try to create one for two categories i created, Navigation and Media, it does not work. I put in sample pngs using the games folder png to test and nothing. I have obviously respringed and rebooted. Any help would be appreciated.

2) How do i turn off the loading screens altogether easily?

Much thanks and sorry if this has been answered somewhere else...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
    Guys

I have looked for this but cannot find an exact answer. I am trying to change the loading screens. I know the pngs are located in the Folders folder under each app. I am trying to create some more loading screens. My assumption has been to simply create a "application_name".app folder and place in it the png.

Two questions:

1) This is not working for categories i create. So there is already a Games Folder and a Utilities Folder that comes with the theme but when i try to create one for two categories i created, Navigation and Media, it does not work. I put in sample pngs using the games folder png to test and nothing. I have obviously respringed and rebooted. Any help would be appreciated.

2) How do i turn off the loading screens altogether easily?

Much thanks and sorry if this has been answered somewhere else...
    There is a Media folder already in the icon pack...I am posting it again for you. There is not one for Navigation but there are additional folders for Applications, References, Social, and I found one that is labeled Travel Apps but it is not on a folder that goes with the set. TV has the folder template and might make a Travel Folder for you.

The loading screens are located: /private/var/stash/Themes.lhktut/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Folders

If you remove that folder or create your own load screens then they must go in this folder.

To create your own icons for categories, the name you give the folder in categories and the icon MUST match in case and characters for it to work. Once you drop them in the icon folder using the path above except /icon then respring and they should show.

Hope that answers your questions,
    Good Luck
    Attached Images Attached Images     

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was going to ask about loading screens as well.

@dhy8386 - You need to get the application name spot on and i think they are case sensitive. Then the image is called default.png (i think!)

@ToyVan - Can you release the loading screen psd and font please?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guys with this theme i beleive, The bar on the top of the iphone, with the time, carrier, and battery life etc... Dissappears randomly when openening and closing applications..

Is it suppose to be like this? or is it a bug?

Because i would like to see my battery life etc at anytime i want to.

Thanks!

Thanks

Does anybody know what font is used on the battery percentage???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Fly View Post
    It was a RockApp issue. They fixed it and I just downloaded it. Thanks TV.

Setup is coming along great so far. Really diggin this theme. I do have a question. I have four custom backgrounds I would like to use based on the time of the day. I have the Time Of Day theme on winterboard. I put it on top of everything and it works but the date and dock don't show. If I put it underneath the date and dock, the Time of Day theme won't show. Any suggestions?
    I have never used "Time Of The Day" theme, so there may be some compatibility issues...why don't you use "Bosspaper" and just have it change your wallpaper every 3-4 hours? doesn't that essentially accomplish the same thing? Plus, I know BossPaper is compatible

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture

install 'Font Swap' via the RockApp and then go to LockClockFont option and choose "Gas" font

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    I was going to ask about loading screens as well.

@dhy8386 - You need to get the application name spot on and i think they are case sensitive. Then the image is called default.png (i think!)

@ToyVan - Can you release the loading screen psd and font please?

I already did attach loading screen psd and font somewhere in this thread...?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by zelix View Post
    Hi guys with this theme i beleive, The bar on the top of the iphone, with the time, carrier, and battery life etc... Dissappears randomly when openening and closing applications..

Is it suppose to be like this? or is it a bug?

Because i would like to see my battery life etc at anytime i want to.

Thanks!
    Open winterboard and make sure "black satus bar" option is NOT selected...

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Does anybody know what font is used on the battery percentage???
    I just realized that the battery font % on the status bar were images I "borrowed" from some other source, and one that I can't recall at the moment...so, I don't know the name of the font either...sorry! btw, what do u need it for?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Battery % and Custom Carrier
    Hi

Apologies if this has been answered already but i have read all 17 pages and couldnt see the answer or anyone else with the same problem (unless i missed it which is quite possible haha )

I dont get the numbers next to my battery maybe ive missed something i should be switching on or something i dont know .. and the custom carrier doesnt work for me either it changes nothing.

Any help is appreciated

Great theme btw .. fecking awesome infact.

Thanks

Toyvan...I wanted to swap my system fonts with that font so i can match the whole theme. Or I was going to try to switch it to "digital 7" font or something close to what you used in the loading screens..but I guess you used photoshop for those images in the battery % as well so im outta luck there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I have never used "Time Of The Day" theme, so there may be some compatibility issues...why don't you use "Bosspaper" and just have it change your wallpaper every 3-4 hours? doesn't that essentially accomplish the same thing? Plus, I know BossPaper is compatible

install 'Font Swap' via the RockApp and then go to LockClockFont option and choose "Gas" font

I already did attach loading screen psd and font somewhere in this thread...?!?!

Open winterboard and make sure "black satus bar" option is NOT selected...

I just realized that the battery font % on the status bar were images I "borrowed" from some other source, and one that I can't recall at the moment...so, I don't know the name of the font either...sorry! btw, what do u need it for?
    solid status bar or black navigation bars?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Optio View Post
    Hi

Apologies if this has been answered already but i have read all 17 pages and couldnt see the answer or anyone else with the same problem (unless i missed it which is quite possible haha )

I dont get the numbers next to my battery maybe ive missed something i should be switching on or something i dont know .. and the custom carrier doesnt work for me either it changes nothing.

Any help is appreciated

Great theme btw .. fecking awesome infact.
    for the custom carrier, open winterboard, select 'GOC Pro Carrier replace' and slide it to the top..to show the battery % on status bar, go to settings/general/usage and make sure "battery percentage" is turned ON...let me know if this resolves ur problems...

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Toyvan...I wanted to swap my system fonts with that font so i can match the whole theme. Or I was going to try to switch it to "digital 7" font or something close to what you used in the loading screens..but I guess you used photoshop for those images in the battery % as well so im outta luck there

Yea, sorry man..however, I did post the font somewhere in this thread that I used for the loading screens..

Quote Originally Posted by zelix View Post
    solid status bar or black navigation bars?
    my bad, solid status bar...
    Last edited by toyvan; 10-12-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi TV

the carrier still hasn't worked but got the battery working but differently to how you said, had to go in sbs > more > extras and options > and enabled numeric battery.

So basically you never helped but thanks for trying

I do remember reading somewhere in on of the posts in this thread about it being UK only ??

now I am a UK guy but I'm working in Germany atm could this be the prob, or maybe I misunderstood the earlier post I don't know.

Thanks so far TV

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help needed
    I have a couple of questions for you guys. I've changed the iPod icon on the dock, but the new one is not centered. I've tried to move it, but every time I click on the "Home" button, it goes back to its original position. How can I fix this? ETA: I think it's because the image has the wrong size, too small?

I'd also like to change the background color of the notifications to blue. What file should I modify?

Thanks a bunch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0046.png  
    Last edited by Southie; 10-12-2009 at 04:46 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How can i change my sms sound setting?
    i would like to have the sound when i send a message to be the facory one. is there a way to get it back? when i recieve a message it isnt bad, but everytime i send one, the sound is too long

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I have a couple of questions for you guys. I've changed the iPod icon on the dock, but the new one is not centered. I've tried to move it, but every time I click on the "Home" button, it goes back to its original position. How can I fix this? ETA: I think it's because the image has the wrong size, too small?

I'd also like to change the background color of the notifications to blue. What file should I modify?

Thanks a bunch
    Use the one I have posted. Pro Moved the Dock position and this one has been edited by TV.

Not sure what notifications your referring to. Maybe someone else can help you, just got home from college and do not feel like opening up WinSCP at this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Southie (10-12-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaytime25 View Post
    i would like to have the sound when i send a message to be the facory one. is there a way to get it back? when i recieve a message it isnt bad, but everytime i send one, the sound is too long
    Remove the sounds from the UI sound folder in G.O.C. PRO that you do not want to use. Recommend you store them in a safe place in case you want them back.

Thanks

Hey guys, check in Cydia for "Bubble Dots". They're page dots that look just like little glass orbs. Goes great with all the GOC themes. You're welcome.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

Optio (10-13-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do i remove them? with what program?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Thanks a bunch
    library/themes/GOC PRo.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png

Quote Originally Posted by jaytime25 View Post
    how do i remove them? with what program?
    there are lots of options..winscp, itunnel, iFile(found on cydia), iPhoneBrowser(very user friendly)...just do a search here on modmyi to learn more about any of these programs and how to SSH

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Whoops my bad!
    Last edited by showstopper; 10-13-2009 at 03:51 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.