+ Reply
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by fairladyz0r thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture If you want to
...
  1. #241
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture

    If you want to hide the clock then download "Lockscreen Clock Hide" from Cydia. You can then turn it on/off under Settings and scroll down about half way...you will see the app controls.

  2. #242
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Guys

    I have looked for this but cannot find an exact answer. I am trying to change the loading screens. I know the pngs are located in the Folders folder under each app. I am trying to create some more loading screens. My assumption has been to simply create a "application_name".app folder and place in it the png.

    Two questions:

    1) This is not working for categories i create. So there is already a Games Folder and a Utilities Folder that comes with the theme but when i try to create one for two categories i created, Navigation and Media, it does not work. I put in sample pngs using the games folder png to test and nothing. I have obviously respringed and rebooted. Any help would be appreciated.

    2) How do i turn off the loading screens altogether easily?

    Much thanks and sorry if this has been answered somewhere else...

  3. #243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhy8386 View Post
    Guys

    I have looked for this but cannot find an exact answer. I am trying to change the loading screens. I know the pngs are located in the Folders folder under each app. I am trying to create some more loading screens. My assumption has been to simply create a "application_name".app folder and place in it the png.

    Two questions:

    1) This is not working for categories i create. So there is already a Games Folder and a Utilities Folder that comes with the theme but when i try to create one for two categories i created, Navigation and Media, it does not work. I put in sample pngs using the games folder png to test and nothing. I have obviously respringed and rebooted. Any help would be appreciated.

    2) How do i turn off the loading screens altogether easily?

    Much thanks and sorry if this has been answered somewhere else...
    There is a Media folder already in the icon pack...I am posting it again for you. There is not one for Navigation but there are additional folders for Applications, References, Social, and I found one that is labeled Travel Apps but it is not on a folder that goes with the set. TV has the folder template and might make a Travel Folder for you.

    The loading screens are located: /private/var/stash/Themes.lhktut/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Folders

    If you remove that folder or create your own load screens then they must go in this folder.

    To create your own icons for categories, the name you give the folder in categories and the icon MUST match in case and characters for it to work. Once you drop them in the icon folder using the path above except /icon then respring and they should show.

    Hope that answers your questions,
    Good Luck
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  4. #244
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 157 Times in 107 Posts

    I was going to ask about loading screens as well.

    @dhy8386 - You need to get the application name spot on and i think they are case sensitive. Then the image is called default.png (i think!)

    @ToyVan - Can you release the loading screen psd and font please?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

  5. #245
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi guys with this theme i beleive, The bar on the top of the iphone, with the time, carrier, and battery life etc... Dissappears randomly when openening and closing applications..

    Is it suppose to be like this? or is it a bug?

    Because i would like to see my battery life etc at anytime i want to.

    Thanks!

  6. #246
    Green Apple stillbrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Does anybody know what font is used on the battery percentage???

  7. #247
    Master Theme Creator toyvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    2,261
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Fly View Post
    It was a RockApp issue. They fixed it and I just downloaded it. Thanks TV.

    Setup is coming along great so far. Really diggin this theme. I do have a question. I have four custom backgrounds I would like to use based on the time of the day. I have the Time Of Day theme on winterboard. I put it on top of everything and it works but the date and dock don't show. If I put it underneath the date and dock, the Time of Day theme won't show. Any suggestions?
    I have never used "Time Of The Day" theme, so there may be some compatibility issues...why don't you use "Bosspaper" and just have it change your wallpaper every 3-4 hours? doesn't that essentially accomplish the same thing? Plus, I know BossPaper is compatible

    Quote Originally Posted by fairladyz0r View Post
    thank you. and one more question. how come my clock is still the regular clock? as you can see in this picture

    install 'Font Swap' via the RockApp and then go to LockClockFont option and choose "Gas" font

    Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    I was going to ask about loading screens as well.

    @dhy8386 - You need to get the application name spot on and i think they are case sensitive. Then the image is called default.png (i think!)

    @ToyVan - Can you release the loading screen psd and font please?

    I already did attach loading screen psd and font somewhere in this thread...?!?!


    Quote Originally Posted by zelix View Post
    Hi guys with this theme i beleive, The bar on the top of the iphone, with the time, carrier, and battery life etc... Dissappears randomly when openening and closing applications..

    Is it suppose to be like this? or is it a bug?

    Because i would like to see my battery life etc at anytime i want to.

    Thanks!
    Open winterboard and make sure "black satus bar" option is NOT selected...

    Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Does anybody know what font is used on the battery percentage???
    I just realized that the battery font % on the status bar were images I "borrowed" from some other source, and one that I can't recall at the moment...so, I don't know the name of the font either...sorry! btw, what do u need it for?

  8. #248
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Battery % and Custom Carrier
    Hi

    Apologies if this has been answered already but i have read all 17 pages and couldnt see the answer or anyone else with the same problem (unless i missed it which is quite possible haha )

    I dont get the numbers next to my battery maybe ive missed something i should be switching on or something i dont know .. and the custom carrier doesnt work for me either it changes nothing.

    Any help is appreciated

    Great theme btw .. fecking awesome infact.

  9. #249
    Green Apple stillbrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Toyvan...I wanted to swap my system fonts with that font so i can match the whole theme. Or I was going to try to switch it to "digital 7" font or something close to what you used in the loading screens..but I guess you used photoshop for those images in the battery % as well so im outta luck there

  10. #250
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I have never used "Time Of The Day" theme, so there may be some compatibility issues...why don't you use "Bosspaper" and just have it change your wallpaper every 3-4 hours? doesn't that essentially accomplish the same thing? Plus, I know BossPaper is compatible



    install 'Font Swap' via the RockApp and then go to LockClockFont option and choose "Gas" font



    I already did attach loading screen psd and font somewhere in this thread...?!?!




    Open winterboard and make sure "black satus bar" option is NOT selected...



    I just realized that the battery font % on the status bar were images I "borrowed" from some other source, and one that I can't recall at the moment...so, I don't know the name of the font either...sorry! btw, what do u need it for?
    solid status bar or black navigation bars?

  11. #251
    Master Theme Creator toyvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    2,261
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Optio View Post
    Hi

    Apologies if this has been answered already but i have read all 17 pages and couldnt see the answer or anyone else with the same problem (unless i missed it which is quite possible haha )

    I dont get the numbers next to my battery maybe ive missed something i should be switching on or something i dont know .. and the custom carrier doesnt work for me either it changes nothing.

    Any help is appreciated

    Great theme btw .. fecking awesome infact.
    for the custom carrier, open winterboard, select 'GOC Pro Carrier replace' and slide it to the top..to show the battery % on status bar, go to settings/general/usage and make sure "battery percentage" is turned ON...let me know if this resolves ur problems...

    Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Toyvan...I wanted to swap my system fonts with that font so i can match the whole theme. Or I was going to try to switch it to "digital 7" font or something close to what you used in the loading screens..but I guess you used photoshop for those images in the battery % as well so im outta luck there

    Yea, sorry man..however, I did post the font somewhere in this thread that I used for the loading screens..


    Quote Originally Posted by zelix View Post
    solid status bar or black navigation bars?
    my bad, solid status bar...
    Last edited by toyvan; 10-12-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #252
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi TV

    the carrier still hasn't worked but got the battery working but differently to how you said, had to go in sbs > more > extras and options > and enabled numeric battery.

    So basically you never helped but thanks for trying

    I do remember reading somewhere in on of the posts in this thread about it being UK only ??

    now I am a UK guy but I'm working in Germany atm could this be the prob, or maybe I misunderstood the earlier post I don't know.

    Thanks so far TV

  13. #253
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere outhere
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Help needed
    I have a couple of questions for you guys. I've changed the iPod icon on the dock, but the new one is not centered. I've tried to move it, but every time I click on the "Home" button, it goes back to its original position. How can I fix this? ETA: I think it's because the image has the wrong size, too small?

    I'd also like to change the background color of the notifications to blue. What file should I modify?

    Thanks a bunch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0046.png  
    Last edited by Southie; 10-12-2009 at 04:46 PM.

  14. #254
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How can i change my sms sound setting?
    i would like to have the sound when i send a message to be the facory one. is there a way to get it back? when i recieve a message it isnt bad, but everytime i send one, the sound is too long

  15. #255
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I have a couple of questions for you guys. I've changed the iPod icon on the dock, but the new one is not centered. I've tried to move it, but every time I click on the "Home" button, it goes back to its original position. How can I fix this? ETA: I think it's because the image has the wrong size, too small?

    I'd also like to change the background color of the notifications to blue. What file should I modify?

    Thanks a bunch
    Use the one I have posted. Pro Moved the Dock position and this one has been edited by TV.

    Not sure what notifications your referring to. Maybe someone else can help you, just got home from college and do not feel like opening up WinSCP at this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    Southie (10-12-2009)

  17. #256
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jaytime25 View Post
    i would like to have the sound when i send a message to be the facory one. is there a way to get it back? when i recieve a message it isnt bad, but everytime i send one, the sound is too long
    Remove the sounds from the UI sound folder in G.O.C. PRO that you do not want to use. Recommend you store them in a safe place in case you want them back.

  18. #257
    iPhoneaholic Cory Gillmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Byhalia, MS
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Hey guys, check in Cydia for "Bubble Dots". They're page dots that look just like little glass orbs. Goes great with all the GOC themes. You're welcome.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

    Optio (10-13-2009)

  20. #258
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    how do i remove them? with what program?

  21. #259
    Master Theme Creator toyvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    2,261
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I'd also like to change the background color of the notifications to blue. What file should I modify?
    Thanks a bunch
    library/themes/GOC PRo.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png

    Quote Originally Posted by jaytime25 View Post
    how do i remove them? with what program?
    there are lots of options..winscp, itunnel, iFile(found on cydia), iPhoneBrowser(very user friendly)...just do a search here on modmyi to learn more about any of these programs and how to SSH

  22. #260
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 157 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    I already did attach loading screen psd and font somewhere in this thread...?!?!
    Whoops my bad!
    Last edited by showstopper; 10-13-2009 at 03:51 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts