+ Reply
Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi...just purchased your theme T.V....can you help me as i have downloaded RYP but cannot find it or how to install? Thanks. Edit: Nevermind...opened cydia and found it needed 2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default installing G.O.C. PRO
    Hi...just purchased your theme T.V....can you help me as i have downloaded RYP but cannot find it or how to install?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind...opened cydia and found it needed 2 updates to do with rock...installed them then the app icon appeared...so downloadig now.

LOVE IT!...Thanks.
    Last edited by gedd; 10-03-2009 at 09:12 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gedd View Post
    Hi...just purchased your theme T.V....can you help me as i have downloaded RYP but cannot find it or how to install?

Thanks.
    Did you download and install RYP on to your iPhone??? I am thinking you have just the desktop installed. If you have the iPhone app loaded, just go into search and start typing G.O.C...and it will pop up on the window. If you already purchased it, it will give you the option to download and install. If you havent purchased it and you just gave TV a donation then he will have to send you the link and he will need your email that you used to establish your RYP account so that he can activate it for future updates.

Hope that helps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Did you download and install RYP on to your iPhone??? I am thinking you have just the desktop installed. If you have the iPhone app loaded, just go into search and start typing G.O.C...and it will pop up on the window. If you already purchased it, it will give you the option to download and install. If you havent purchased it and you just gave TV a donation then he will have to send you the link and he will need your email that you used to establish your RYP account so that he can activate it for future updates.

Hope that helps
    Hi Trist@n ... no mate...i must have missed that bit of downloading ryp on to iphone...but the desktop must have installed something on to phone as when i opened cydia it must have recognised and then downloaded 2 rock updates which then gave me the icon on my phone.

Thanks for the reply

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gedd View Post

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind...opened cydia and found it needed 2 updates to do with rock...installed them then the app icon appeared...so downloadig now.

LOVE IT!...Thanks.

There were some technical problems when downloading GOC Pro, but I'm glad u figured out the solution ...make sure u always have the latest updates of RYP..and many thanks for ur support..cheers!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Thanks pal for the tip on BossPaper. I'll try to edit the file and let you know if it worked.

It will work

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    It will work

It did work!

As for RYP updates, the last time I updated it downloaded 28MB! Could that be possible?
    I also have certain settings that I'd like to keep and not modify every time there's an update. So, I won't update again until someone can confirm that it's possible to download only the new modifications.

Thanks

Default You have been warned...;)
    FYI, there will a GOC Pro update this week, adding 300 more icons(courtesy of all the continued efforts of wonderful orb icon makers), and a "Carrier" icon in the settings menu, unique only to UK customers(courtesy of showstopper)..So, I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that this time around YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE THEME...RYP is working hard to make sure that future updates will be handled in the manner I have discussed in some of my previous posts..which is, you won't have to keep re-downloading the whole theme every time there are updates, rather only the NEW content will have to be downloaded..this will make updates much smaller and FASTER to install!

So, what does this really mean?? MAKE A BACK-UP OF ANY CUSTOM CHANGES YOU WISH TO KEEP OR THEY WILL BE OVERWRITTEN BY THE UPDATE!!! You can easily SSH those files back into their proper place afterwards.

I haven't started working on the Landscape Calc yet, so u scientists just need to be patient and just keep using the ones u buy at the science shop ...BUT, I'm also curious to know what features, if any, you would still like to see in GOC Pro??

Thanks guys! and I REALLY do appreciate all your continued support and feedback! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post

It did work!

As for RYP updates, the last time I updated it downloaded 28MB! Could that be possible?
    I also have certain settings that I'd like to keep and not modify every time there's an update. So, I won't update again until someone can confirm that it's possible to download only the new modifications.
    There have not been any updates of GOC Pro since the initial release, so why are u re-installing? lol ...when there is an update available, there will be a notification similar to cydia..read my post above and hopefully this will clear up any confusion u may have..cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 10-05-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

showstopper (10-07-2009)

Thanks

Default re: update...
    Hey guys, still waiting to get G.O.C. Pro updated via RYP...thanks for ur patience

Thanks

What about people who donated....any updates for us or how we will get them in the future?

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Donation just sent.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    What about people who donated....any updates for us or how we will get them in the future?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Donation just sent.
    u need to install the RockApp and after u create a rockid(email) send it to me and I'll activate a promo license so u can download it for free and receive all future updates....cheers

Thanks
    I just see on ******* that they post a cracked G.O.C Pro theme...so i buyed a long time ago and is not fair that evryone can get it free now...
    Last edited by iLuka; 10-10-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks

You can go out and steal a car too if you want... does that make it unfair for those of use who legitimately pay for ours? Only if not everyone is getting butt-raped in prison I guess. You should be proud that you have donated to the creator of the best iPhone theme out there, and that you have no ill-effect to your Karma (or corn hole). I am sure that even had you known you could somehow get the theme for free, you would have done the right thing and paid for it.

Now... perhaps in the future you can re-consider announcing how to steal someones hard work...
    Last edited by TheNerd; 10-09-2009 at 09:38 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNerd For This Useful Post:

judas3k (10-11-2009)

Thanks

Good point Nerd. That was a real D Bag move telling everyone where to get the pirated version at.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

iLuka, let's-do-the math. Let's say you paid $200 for a iPod Touch. And on that same day you jailbroke it and donated $10 for the theme. Now, let's say that was 30 days ago.

iPod cost $200 / 30 = $6.60 dollars
    Theme cost $10 / 30 = $0.33 cents

So tell me, why are you worried about 33 a day when I haven't seen you post a complaint about paying $6.60 for the iPod?

Thanks

I guess it was only a matter of time..I sent iLuka a PM and asked to kindly edit his/her post so the rest of the free loaders out there don't get an inside tip, and of all places in the actual thread in question...go figure ...

Thanks

Hey toyvan not sure if this question was answered before...but what is the font used for the battery percentage?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

TV...I love the switchblade sounds when locking and unlocking my iPhone. Moreover, I really DIG(!!!) your theme so I don't want to remove it! The only thing I don't like is your unlock/lock sounds...
    Can you guide me (or perhaps introduce an option to reinstate the original lock sound)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Hey toyvan not sure if this question was answered before...but what is the font used for the battery percentage?

I can't remember right off hand..I'll have to open the psd file and I'll report back

Quote Originally Posted by not007 View Post
    TV...I love the switchblade sounds when locking and unlocking my iPhone. Moreover, I really DIG(!!!) your theme so I don't want to remove it! The only thing I don't like is your unlock/lock sounds...
    Can you guide me (or perhaps introduce an option to reinstate the original lock sound)?

SSH into ur device and navigate to library/themes/GOC PRO.theme/UISounds and delete 'lock.caf' and 'unlock.caf'...u should be good to go then
    Last edited by toyvan; 10-09-2009 at 10:34 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

not007 (10-09-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I can't remember right off hand..I'll have to open the psd file and I'll report back

SSH into ur device and navigate to library/themes/GOC PRO.theme/UISounds and delete 'lock.caf' and 'unlock.caf'...u should be good to go then
    Thanks - will try.
    Will your next update (not that an update is needed!!!) overwrite my changes?