+ Reply
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi I need help I love this theme and I finally fixed the weather city and my autoicon but my existing icons don't change even the message icon is square
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi I need help I love this theme and I finally fixed the weather city and my autoicon but my existing icons don't change even the message icon is square so don't looks good in 5 dock icon (English not my language I hope inderstan my question thanks )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Denpad2010 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (08-16-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyewillie View Post
    I want to use the default battery percentage, i found information on what to delete and gave it a shot, but it still shows up and when i ssh again the files are gone!! any idea what the issue is thanks in advance, sorry if the answer is somewhere in here sometimes it gets hard to find everything in 100 + pages
    All the files u need to delete are in the com.apple.springboard folder and the files are BatterBG..png(1-17). Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Denpad2010 View Post
    Hi I need help I love this theme and I finally fixed the weather city and my autoicon but my existing icons don't change even the message icon is square so don't looks good in 5 dock icon (English not my language I hope inderstan my question thanks )

Cydia apps/icons do not auto-create. Also, you need to place the default apps on the 5 dock icon as instructed..safari, mail, phone, messages, iPod. Cheers!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry to bug you and I hope the answer hasn't been posted already but it's difficult searching through so many pages on my iPhone. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the back button when in landscape mode in safari isn't themed? It works just fine in portrait. How do I fix this? I mod quite a bit but I can't find this back button and thought maybe it was a rotated next button or something like that. It's just weird how it works in portrait but not landscape. It's the same for my husband's goc hd theme too. I'm happy to fix it if you can just point me in the right direction. By the way, I love your theme. I keep searching for new themes but have never found anything I like better. If you can help, I'd be truly grateful. Keep up the good work! 

Nevermind, I was searching for the wrong thing. If this bothers anyone else just go into your goc pro theme, then folders, then mobilesafari.app. There is a very small typo where one "l" has been left off small in the title "NavBackSmall~iphone.png". Just fix the typo, respring and you are good. Thanks again for your lovely theme Toyvan. I'm so sick of seeing square icons on all my friends non-jailbroken iPhones. My phone looks spectacular by comparison, thanks to your theme (and quite a bit of customizing on my part). 
    Last edited by Suevans; 08-31-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suevans View Post

Nevermind, I was searching for the wrong thing. If this bothers anyone else just go into your goc pro theme, then folders, then mobilesafari.app. There is a very small typo where one "l" has been left off small in the title "NavBackSmall~iphone.png". Just fix the typo, respring and you are good. Thanks again for your lovely theme Toyvan. I'm so sick of seeing square icons on all my friends non-jailbroken iPhones. My phone looks spectacular by comparison, thanks to your theme (and quite a bit of customizing on my part). 
    Glad u got it all sorted out my friend

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey Van I've got a problem is this 4.0 version opposite with Vwallpaper because when I use the video in Vwallpaper the Dock is gone Up.Anhso.net - Ti

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Toyvan
    Can you tell me, is this theme updated for OS5??.. the reason for asking is, since I updated to OS5, then JB and installed G.O.C Pro, only half or less of my Icons have changed the remainder remain square.. is there a fix for this?
    I have tried re-booting the 3GS to no avail
    See Pics**G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_1372.png**G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_1376.png**G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_1377.png**G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_1378.png

I take it that this theme is now unsupported by Toyvan?
    Last edited by ajayuk; 10-22-2011 at 05:46 AM. Reason: add pics

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok over a week ago I posted that question (2066), Ive managed to sort out the Icon problem but I still would like to know when GOC is going to be OS 5 friendly, as far as I can make out, its not even OS 4.3 friendly! Have I wasted money buying from you Toyvan????

Thanks

Hello everyone! I am well aware that a lot of you have updated to iOS 5 and there are things that need to be fixed. I am waiting for an untethered jailbreak to be released, but I am hoping to release an update even before then. I appreciate your patience my friends, and as always I really do appreciate your continued support of my work. Cheers

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

ajayuk (10-28-2011), D3xus (10-31-2011), mgmm1 (10-27-2011)

Thanks

Default G.o.c pro theme
    hi have just got your goc pro theme think its great only thing im confused about is in the dock i can only really put one icon otherwise it doesnt sit in the middle with more than one am i doing something wrong also can i get add ons with this theme im on 4.1 iphone 3gs also how do i change homescreen background or cant i thanks again for a great theme got anymore like that or can u recommend one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just bought your theme today and everything went perfectly, except that my lockscreen doesn't have the orby numbers (except when I press them). Did I do something wrong? Also, is there a way to change the font of the time at the top, the "Enter Passcode", the "iPod", and everything else?
    **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-photo-1-.png**G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-photo.png
    oh yeah... how could i remove the 'slide to unlock' and the entire bar shown here?**G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-photo-2-.png
    sorry for all my questions... thanks for any help i can get
    Last edited by kyle8378; 11-23-2011 at 12:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi, i downloaded goc pro few days ago. i was looking for a solution to change the default wallpaper theme. in the first post it is written that i can't with firmware 4.2.1. but it passed a lot of time from that post. did anyone find a solution? or did winterboard develop his program? (without changing the original dock bar of the theme)
    thanks!
    Last edited by Dega1000; 11-26-2011 at 02:01 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Mail and iPod icons
    I've got a problem with the mail and iPod icons
    iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0069.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, just letting you know that now there IS a untethered jailbreak for ios5 for all but iphone 4s and ipad2, but even those two should have it in the next week or two according to pod2g. Anyhow thats for g.o.c hd,, how bout g.o.c pro for like 3gs(and 4) any progress? thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spycraft View Post
    Hi, just letting you know that now there IS a untethered jailbreak for ios5 for all but iphone 4s and ipad2, but even those two should have it in the next week or two according to pod2g. Anyhow thats for g.o.c hd,, how bout g.o.c pro for like 3gs(and 4) any progress? thanks!
    hello everything can now be jailbroken! ipad2, 4s, 3gs! thanks for possible theme fixes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Toyvan

Thanks for all the great work on the best theme out there. One question about OS5: I am not able to find the city information to change the weather widget in the .js file. All I see is the 24-hour clock code. Please advise.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Timeframe?
    Mail and iPod icons are square in the dock. Months without a word about a possible update. A5 chip devices now able to be jailbroken. Can you please let us know if:

A. Working on a fix for the icons and it will be out in approx. X days/weeks/months
    B. Not interested in supporting this anymore, no fix coming

Thanks - just a little communication here would be VERY helpful...

-Jim

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jimdamico For This Useful Post:

toyvan (01-30-2012)

Thanks

Hi everyone!! I know some of you have been wondering "Where the heck has ToyVan been?" (or maybe not). Well, I have officially retired from theming, meaning I will NOT be making any new themes. I will still do my best in keeping SOME of my themes updated and compatible with future iOS releases.

Unfortunately this theme is not one of those I will continue to update. I will only be updating iPhone 4, 4S themes for now (we'll see what happens when the iPhone 5 comes out). I don't own a 3GS or older device any longer so at this point it makes no sense for me to update something I can't test for myself. This may come as bad news to some, and I apologize. G.O.C. Pro has been one of my most successful themes to date and I appreciate all the support over the years that made this possible (almost 5 years to be exact). It's largely because of you that it has been so successful.

If you have an iPhone 4, 4S or iPod touch 4th gen, then G.O.C. HD will make you equally as happy I'm sure - Thanks again my friends! Next to me you're all the best - Cheers!

-ToyVan

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

jimdamico (01-31-2012), mgmm1 (01-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey ToyVan,

Thanks for the great G.O.C. Pro Theme. It was my favorite. Now that I have a 4S, I recently installed G.O.C. HD. Although I haven't read the tutorial on creating the icons for the HD theme, I took a short cut (cheated) and am using the G.O.C Pro icons I learned how to create from that tutorial. They work fairly well with HD. Is there a directory where already created G.O.C. HD icons are located to download?

anyway, glad to see that you are only "partially" retired.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Bravo!
    Toyvan,

This has been a great theme - on my 3G, 4, and now 4s. Thanks...THANKS...for all the work and time you put into it. I hope you were able to make a little money for the time and effort. I don't think there is a better theme out there.

Before you go (sad) - I would like to get the Mail and iPod icons back to normal in the dock as they are currently square. Should I attempt to create new icons in Pixelmator or download them from somewhere... ?? And can you give the path to the files that need replacing real quick? Last request my friend. Cheers!

Jim

Green Apple
    Thanks

Jim,
    On my 3gs running 5.0.1, the mail icon themes. The ipod icon didn't because apple changed it to "music".
    I went into Var/Stash/Themes/GOC Pro/Icons and changed the icon to one I wanted. Respring and I was done. The mail icon could be done the same way.

Only thing I can't figure out is the transparent dock. Gonna have to work on that a while. The Glass Orb Color SBS doesn't work in 5.0 either, might try to figure that out too.

Just upgraded to 5.0 myself.