+ Reply
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey again toyvan ,, just installed this theme onto my 3GS and i'm well impressed got everything up and working as it should be, only app that didn't autocreate was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey again toyvan,, just installed this theme onto my 3GS and i'm well impressed got everything up and working as it should be, only app that didn't autocreate was the bytafont one, also is there anyway i can change the time format to 24hour..

thanks again

Rudi..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-iphone-photo.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey buddy sorry didnt reralise you werent taking icon requests in this forum, anyway been doing a bit of researching and learning about ssh'ing into my phone etc,, have posted up in the other post about icons, although i'd still like to be able to change the time format to 24hour if possible
    I've also just updated my phone to 4.3.2 and all seems to be working fine with your theme
    thanks..
    Last edited by rudeboy78; 04-19-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    toy, can you help me with the issue bellow? I am using the latest update on 4.3.1, 3GS. And I don't see when I am connected on 3G network in status bar.

+ I am not sure if it's possible to get icon (and loading screen) Safari instead of Firefox.
    + how can I make slide transparent as shown on first page?

Thanks a lot.
    Unfortunately I have not yet updated any of my devices to 4.3.1 so I don't have an answer for the 3G image..

Firefox is my browser of choice so you'll have to learn to live with it

Not sure what u mean about making slide transparent

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy78 View Post
    Hey again toyvan,, just installed this theme onto my 3GS and i'm well impressed got everything up and working as it should be, only app that didn't autocreate was the bytafont one, also is there anyway i can change the time format to 24hour..

thanks again

Rudi..
    Congratulations u found the correct thread!! - Cydia icons do not auto-create..I will try and remember to add on in a future update.

You might have to do some searching but I'm pretty sure someone has posted instructions on how to change to 24 hr somewhere in this thread. Try using the 'search this thread' option at the top

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey again, no problem I'll do a search to find the clock info, reason I posted in the other thread was because on the first page of this one you request not to ask for custom icons in this thread and provide a link which took me to the other thread I posted in???

EDIT: time now sorted to 24hour clock, yep was posted earlier in this thread.. cheers again..
    Last edited by rudeboy78; 04-20-2011 at 02:09 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rudeboy78 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (05-02-2011)

Thanks

Is there any way that you could make alternative to Safari?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    Is there any way that you could make alternative to Safari?
    Creating your own is very simple and is the only way you will be able to complete your request. Just ssh into that bundle, pull the .png image to your desk top and open it in photoshop or the free GIMP. Find the image you want to use, overlay it over the firefox one and resize it to fit, remove the old image, save and drop back into the bundles folder you pulled it from.

Toy manages over 5 different themes plus his daytime job and his family, he does not have time to do little things that users are quite capable of doing themselves.

This is really not hard and I wish you luck in your endeavor

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (05-02-2011)

Thanks

Trist@n, I understand, it's just that I REALLY suck at Photoshop, therefore I know that it would look terrible and I would feel bad about destroying lovely theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

I use this theme with 4.3.2 software, everyting seem to be OK except slider. I cannot change it to anything else, it is always stuck to the same one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to set Home Screen Wallpaper using a Wallpaper.html file in iOS 4.3.2? I tried using "G.O.C. HD_UserWall.theme" and the iPhone has no wallpaper when it's enabled (plain black screen). I've edited the wallpaper.html to point to different directories and files that I know are there but no luck, I still get a plain black screen when it's enabled.

Basically I'm trying to find a way to set my custom wallpaper file and apply the G.O.C. Glass Dock overlay by using the Wallpaper.html file. The Glass Dock overlay part works fine, I just can't get it to apply any wallpaper that is defined in Wallpaper.html. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diablotic View Post
    Hi,

I use this theme with 4.3.2 software, everyting seem to be OK except slider. I cannot change it to anything else, it is always stuck to the same one
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzle23 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it's possible to set Home Screen Wallpaper using a Wallpaper.html file in iOS 4.3.2? I tried using "G.O.C. HD_UserWall.theme" and the iPhone has no wallpaper when it's enabled (plain black screen). I've edited the wallpaper.html to point to different directories and files that I know are there but no luck, I still get a plain black screen when it's enabled.

Basically I'm trying to find a way to set my custom wallpaper file and apply the G.O.C. Glass Dock overlay by using the Wallpaper.html file. The Glass Dock overlay part works fine, I just can't get it to apply any wallpaper that is defined in Wallpaper.html. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm still on 4.2.1 so I can't help troubleshoot until after I decide to update

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just selected wallpaper I liked from my photos and pasted it in place of the default. Photos are in Var/mobile/media/DCIM. You copy the one u like, then go to Var/stash/themes/G.O.C. Pro and put it in place of the default wallpaper. Also, I'm running firmware 4.2.1, and there's a wallpaper thing (widget?) I found on Cydia called "changeable" or "changing wallpaper" that works with G.O.C. Pro. It comes with 9 different wallpapers that change every few minutes on your screen. I went in and substituted (copy and paste) my own pics for the ones it came with using
    iFile. Darker, un-busy photos seem to work best. Changeable is activated in Winterboard.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maleficent66 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I'm still on 4.2.1 so I can't help troubleshoot until after I decide to update
    ...and when might that be? That sort of attitude is fine with free themes but I don't know why you feel that it's ok to take people's $3 and then expect them to stay on old firmware indefinitely because you can't be bothered to update. 4.3 has now been out for 60+ days so it's not even "new" anymore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gotta agree, paying for something an not getting help is frustrating. Theme is great, but this wallpaper thing is making it look bad on my device. Tried a fix from Cydia, FolderFixer or something. That put the GOC Pro wallpaper in the background of the folder itself, but that only covers 2 rows of icons. Looks worse than before and now I can't get it to revert. Anyone know SSH paths for all these files? Background of folder itself and background around folder? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swizzle23 View Post
    ...and when might that be? That sort of attitude is fine with free themes but I don't know why you feel that it's ok to take people's $3 and then expect them to stay on old firmware indefinitely because you can't be bothered to update. 4.3 has now been out for 60+ days so it's not even "new" anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimdamico View Post
    Gotta agree, paying for something an not getting help is frustrating. Theme is great, but this wallpaper thing is making it look bad on my device. Tried a fix from Cydia, FolderFixer or something. That put the GOC Pro wallpaper in the background of the folder itself, but that only covers 2 rows of icons. Looks worse than before and now I can't get it to revert. Anyone know SSH paths for all these files? Background of folder itself and background around folder? Thanks
    As always, I forewarned everyone NOT to update to 4.3 if you wanted to avoid the imminent issues it might cause to themes. There have been no major enhancements since the 4.2.1 release(which all my devices are still on), so I don't understand why people want to update their firmware so quickly and then complain that the theme is broken

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I guess I should clarify that I am still running 4.2 - can you help with the wallpaper issues or are you working on a solution?

Thanks

I guess I should clarify that I am still running 4.2 - can you help with the wallpaper issues or are you working on a solution?

what is your issue? can u post the link of your original post?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A fix or how-to with the wallpaper backgrounds when you open a folder - both the background of the folder itself and surrounding it.

Thanks

A fix or how-to with the wallpaper backgrounds when you open a folder - both the background of the folder itself and surrounding it.
    Folder & Multi-task background
    NOTE: I highly recommend 'FolderEnhancer'(found in cydia). It is a PAID app but it's a MUCH better folder alternative and themes automatically.

1. Install 'iWipeCache' via Cydia.
    2. SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Applications.xxxxxx/iwipecache.pp
    3. Open the 'run' file and replace all the code with the following:

#!/bin/bash
    rm -f /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.springboard-imagecache*
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache-small
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherBG
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.0
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.1
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.2
    rm -rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.3
    /usr/bin/killall SpringBoard

4. Save & respring.
    5. Run iWipe cache again!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks! I will work on this later tonight. Really appreciate it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I want to use the default battery percentage, i found information on what to delete and gave it a shot, but it still shows up and when i ssh again the files are gone!! any idea what the issue is thanks in advance, sorry if the answer is somewhere in here sometimes it gets hard to find everything in 100 + pages
    Last edited by Redeyewillie; 08-03-2011 at 05:02 PM.