Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Default GOC Pro SD -- Lockscreen Battery not showing Percentage
    NOOB:

Attached is the pic.

I have turned off the GOC Pro Lockscreen.

If I use the Glass Orb Liquid Battery instead.. it works. It would be nice to have the colored one to work as well...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen_battery.png   -lockscreen_battery_black.png   -winterboard1.png  

Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but how do you automatically create icons while ON the ipod touch (e.g. downloaded a new app and the theme autocreates the icon)? Is there some tutorial you could link me to? I'm a 'new' theme developer you see, working on my first theme.

Any Help is appreciated. ^_^ Keep up the awesome themes - your such an inspiration!

Still hoping to get this figured out. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluelte View Post
    NOOB:

Per the attached Pic, my Passcode keypad is being overlayed with the original keypad...

When I click any one of the numbers, I can see the GOC Pro one behind it

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Still hoping to get this figured out. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    Last edited by bluelte; 03-09-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroza View Post
    Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but how do you automatically create icons while ON the ipod touch (e.g. downloaded a new app and the theme autocreates the icon)? Is there some tutorial you could link me to? I'm a 'new' theme developer you see, working on my first theme.

Any Help is appreciated. ^_^ Keep up the awesome themes - your such an inspiration!
    Install a theme(preferably one of mine ), that auto-creates icons and then go into xxxxxx.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework - those are the images you will need..use them as your template

NOOB:

Per the attached Pic, my Passcode keypad is being overlayed with the original keypad...

When I click any one of the numbers, I can see the GOC Pro one behind it

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard - put the attached file below in the com.apple.springboard and respring your device. The file got left out and I will add it to the next update

NOOB:

Attached is the pic.

I have turned off the GOC Pro Lockscreen.

If I use the Glass Orb Liquid Battery instead.. it works. It would be nice to have the colored one to work as well...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    open winterboard and uncheck/deselect the G.O.C. PRO_Lockscreen option. The battery will not show if u have it selected

Btw, not sure how you're uploading your screenshots but full-size would be nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -devicelockkeypad-iphone.png  
    Last edited by toyvan; 03-10-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Hi All, Had the same dock not showing up issue but, I was able to SSH the dock in and now it shows up but the icons are raised/floating. Any suggestions? The dock was the original one I copied from the GOC folder using ifile. I changed the file name in the themes folder and now it shows up, just not in the right spot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3651.png   -img_3652.png   -img_3653.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Potsyboy View Post
    Hi All, Had the same dock not showing up issue but, I was able to SSH the dock in and now it shows up but the icons are raised/floating. Any suggestions? The dock was the original one I copied from the GOC folder using ifile. I changed the file name in the themes folder and now it shows up, just not in the right spot.

This issue was addressed in the latest update(icons floating above dock). Not sure why you're renaming and moving stuff around - Please reinstall and then follow the set-up info on my first post

hi ,, i think i'm doing something wrong ,, can u tell me which item i have to select to have the theme same as the pic.

already sorted same as u said , i have Iphone4 and not all option working ,, dock is appearing but can't remove the original dock ,, and there is no lock screen ,, and there is no tab to unlock ,, help pls

Quote Originally Posted by medod1 View Post
    hi ,, i think i'm doing something wrong ,, can u tell me which item i have to select to have the theme same as the pic.

already sorted same as u said , i have Iphone4 and not all option working ,, dock is appearing but can't remove the original dock ,, and there is no lock screen ,, and there is no tab to unlock ,, help pls
    please read my first post thoroughly on how to set everything up correctly

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    please read my first post thoroughly on how to set everything up correctly
    i set every thing correctly ,, but the same problem ,, i even installed the GOC HD and it's working fine ,, BUT GOC Pro ,, No ,, the lock screen totally not there ,, tab to unlock also not appearing ,, and the other thing ,, the icon ,, even with iwipe it's not appearing ,, only few changer ,, but in the GOC HD all the icons r correct , thx for your help in advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medod1 View Post
    i set every thing correctly ,, but the same problem ,, i even installed the GOC HD and it's working fine ,, BUT GOC Pro ,, No ,, the lock screen totally not there ,, tab to unlock also not appearing ,, and the other thing ,, the icon ,, even with iwipe it's not appearing ,, only few changer ,, but in the GOC HD all the icons r correct , thx for your help in advance
    That is because G.O.C.Pro is for iPhone 3Gs and older and G.O.C. HD is for iPhone 4. You are trying to get an old theme work on a High Resolution screen...does not work!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Hi, just wanna ask, how can I get the dock icon labels back. I want to put all my folder in the dock, but the labels are not showing up, I need to know which folder is which.

Thanks in advance. This theme is awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by redrock99k View Post
    Hi, just wanna ask, how can I get the dock icon labels back. I want to put all my folder in the dock, but the labels are not showing up, I need to know which folder is which.

Thanks in advance. This theme is awsome.
    open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. PRO_NoDockedLabels' is selected
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-05-2011 at 12:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Toyvan,
    Just a FYI, GOC Pro seems to work fine in 4.3.1, however, I am still unable to resolve my issue where some stock (base install) apps are orbing, however, common AppStore icons will not orb, such as Apple Store, Facebook, iBooks, etc. Also, app folders will not orb either.

Aside from manually clearing the folders, is there a way to manually update the icons, or something else I should try?

I've found two folders that contain the icons:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache

I've tried variations of clearing each individually and both, but nothing seems to orb my icons. I've restored my iphone, tried running with GOC Pro theme only, and nothing seems to work. The only themes I have running are GOC Pro & GOC Pro Weather+Date, as well as the No Shadow for iBlank. I have Summerboard Mode set to ON, and I reboot my iPhone, not just respring.

Love the theme, but frustrated that I can't seem to get it to work properly.

open winterboard and make sure 'g.o.c. Pro_nodockedlabels' is not selected
    The nodockedlabels is not selected. It's actually there, but the labels color is dark, if I use a dark background it doesn't show.

-photo.png

Quote Originally Posted by tamorgen View Post
    Toyvan,
    Just a FYI, GOC Pro seems to work fine in 4.3.1, however, I am still unable to resolve my issue where some stock (base install) apps are orbing, however, common AppStore icons will not orb, such as Apple Store, Facebook, iBooks, etc. Also, app folders will not orb either.

Aside from manually clearing the folders, is there a way to manually update the icons, or something else I should try?

I've tried variations of clearing each individually and both, but nothing seems to orb my icons. I've restored my iphone, tried running with GOC Pro theme only, and nothing seems to work. The only themes I have running are GOC Pro & GOC Pro Weather+Date, as well as the No Shadow for iBlank. I have Summerboard Mode set to ON, and I reboot my iPhone, not just respring.

Sounds like a 4.3.1 issue...unfortunately I am still on 4.2.1 - I will have more info once I update my devices. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by redrock99k View Post
    The nodockedlabels is not selected. It's actually there, but the labels color is dark, if I use a dark background it doesn't show.

-photo.png
    My bad! that option needs to be selected in order to hide the dock icon labels - also, make sure it is prioritized correctly...I believe I explain this on my first post
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-05-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

redrock99k (04-05-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=toyvan;5944867]Sounds like a 4.3.1 issue...unfortunately I am still on 4.2.1 - I will have more info once I update my devices. Thanks for the info!

Actually, I had this same problem in 4.2.1. My problem is unchanged

SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard - put the attached file below in the com.apple.springboard and respring your device. The file got left out and I will add it to the next update

I'm having the same problem with the lockscreen. The image was already there but it still shows the standard one with the G.O.C one when buttons are pressed.

EDIT: Never mind. I've figured it out. The image was labelled devicelockkeypad.png instead of devicelockkeypad~iphone.png

Quote Originally Posted by tamorgen View Post
    Toyvan,

I accidentally updated to 4.3.1 but didn't see this problem. Some installs wouldn't orb but a simple restart and respring sorted it. Try removing and reinstalling G.O.C
    Last edited by Casper82; 04-05-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Casper82 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (05-18-2011)

I've fixed the problem, I figured it out. Thanks for your help.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

redrock99k (04-06-2011)

Thanks

toy, can you help me with the issue bellow? I am using the latest update on 4.3.1, 3GS. And I don't see when I am connected on 3G network in status bar.

+ I am not sure if it's possible to get icon (and loading screen) Safari instead of Firefox.
    + how can I make slide transparent as shown on first page?

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by p4ra; 04-18-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast