+ Reply
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Squeakers Thank you for the help Okay...your first problem is that you are trying to use two themes simultaneously. I want you to uncheck everything under G.O.C.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Squeakers View Post
    Thank you for the help
    Okay...your first problem is that you are trying to use two themes simultaneously. I want you to uncheck everything under G.O.C. Pro. You can leave the no spotlight checked. Also, uncheck the lock background...it does not work in 4.2.1 per instructions.

Respring

Make sure that your Wallpaper is in the G.O.C. Pro folder since you are not using widgets. They MUST be named Wallpaper.png & [email protected] EXACTLY...including caps.

Respring again and you "should" have wallpaper.

You do not have to post screenshots that do not show checkmarked themes from winterboard when we ask for them. We only need to see what is checkmarked.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Squeakers (02-20-2011), toyvan (02-21-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Okay...your first problem is that you are trying to use two themes simultaneously. I want you to uncheck everything under G.O.C. Pro. You can leave the no spotlight checked. Also, uncheck the lock background...it does not work in 4.2.1 per instructions.

Respring

Make sure that your Wallpaper is in the G.O.C. Pro folder since you are not using widgets. They MUST be named Wallpaper.png & [email protected] EXACTLY...including caps.

Respring again and you "should" have wallpaper.

You do not have to post screenshots that do not show checkmarked themes from winterboard when we ask for them. We only need to see what is checkmarked.

Good Luck
    Thank you. worked perfectly. I think my problems was missing capital W in wallpaper. Thanks again for all your help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeakers For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (02-20-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default G.O.C. Pro Update
    ToyVan, just wanted to let you know I found a small kink in G.O.C. Pro. When plugging the phone into multiple iHome docks, the previous, pause, and next buttons no longer line up on the dock. They do still function obviously, so it isn't too big of a deal. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks again for a great theme!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blwallace5 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-21-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    ToyVan, just wanted to let you know I found a small kink in G.O.C. Pro. When plugging the phone into multiple iHome docks, the previous, pause, and next buttons no longer line up on the dock. They do still function obviously, so it isn't too big of a deal. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks again for a great theme!

Yes, this has been a known issue for sometime..however, I have not found a fix for this other than not having those images skinned all together. Cheers!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

blwallace5 (02-21-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Yes, this has been a known issue for sometime..however, I have not found a fix for this other than not having those images skinned all together. Cheers!
    Well if this is the only issue I can find, it is a testament to such a fine product. My only disappointment is I didn't find this theme sooner!

I have one other question, I would like to use bite sms on the dock, how hard it is to change the icon so it doesnt globe like the original five icons on the dock?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blwallace5 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-22-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    Well if this is the only issue I can find, it is a testament to such a fine product. My only disappointment is I didn't find this theme sooner!

I have one other question, I would like to use bite sms on the dock, how hard it is to change the icon so it doesnt globe like the original five icons on the dock?
    You will need to create a Bite SMS bundle and drop it in the Glass Icon theme folder. I recommend you just take the icon you want to replace out of the Glass Dock Theme folder...drop it on your desk top and open it in your graphic editor. Skin the bite icon over the old one then erase/delete the old one, save and drop back into your bundle. Hope that is clear enough.

Good luck

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

blwallace5 (02-21-2011), toyvan (02-22-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    You will need to create a Bite SMS bundle and drop it in the Glass Icon theme folder. I recommend you just take the icon you want to replace out of the Glass Dock Theme folder...drop it on your desk top and open it in your graphic editor. Skin the bite icon over the old one then erase/delete the old one, save and drop back into your bundle. Hope that is clear enough.

Good luck
    The directions are clear, I will give it a try tonight and see what happens, if my post count is any indicator, I am a complete noob at this stuff. I will let you know if I encounter any problems.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of ideas - I think a clean restore and then re-jailbreak might be your best option. Sorry I couldn't help u more!
    This past weekend I did a system restore, jailbreaked with the latest Greenpois0n, installed all my JB software, and I still can't get the common AppStore items to Orb.

Could I be clearing the incorrect directory???
    Tims-iPhone:/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache root# rm -rf *.*
    Tims-iPhone:/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache root#ls
    __system_version_info__

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tamorgen View Post
    This past weekend I did a system restore, jailbreaked with the latest Greenpois0n, installed all my JB software, and I still can't get the common AppStore items to Orb.

Could I be clearing the incorrect directory???
    Tims-iPhone:/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache root# rm -rf *.*
    Tims-iPhone:/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache root#ls
    __system_version_info__
    open winterboard and make sure 'summerboard mode' is ON - turn it OFF then back ON and then hit respring on the top right...keep me posted.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Only just found this theme and there's no superlative I could use that hasn't already been used. By far the most outstanding theme available.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Casper82 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (03-02-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default GOC Pro SD ... Dock not appearing .... only icons
    I am having issues seeing the GOC Pro Dock. The icons are there:

Safari,Mail,Phone,Messages,Ipod

But the bordering is not there. I originally got the Free Glass Orb with GO Extensions... but the same issue was occurring.

I purchased the GOC Pro SD theme pack to see if it would fix it. Still no luck/dock.

Any assistance would be great!!! Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluelte View Post
    I am having issues seeing the GOC Pro Dock. The icons are there:

Safari,Mail,Phone,Messages,Ipod

But the bordering is not there. I originally got the Free Glass Orb with GO Extensions... but the same issue was occurring.

I purchased the GOC Pro SD theme pack to see if it would fix it. Still no luck/dock.

Any assistance would be great!!! Thank you.
    Have u read the entire first post? I have posted instructions on how to set everything up in winterboard...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Have u read the entire first post? I have posted instructions on how to set everything up in winterboard...
    Thx Toy for your response.

Yes, I didn't see anything that pertained to my situation.
    I setup the Weather Widget,
    I ran IWipeCache.
    I brought in the iBlanks.

Is there anything that I missed that pertains directly to the Dock?

Thanks

Thx Toy for your response.

Yes, I didn't see anything that pertained to my situation.
    I setup the Weather Widget,
    I ran IWipeCache.
    I brought in the iBlanks.

Is there anything that I missed that pertains directly to the Dock?
    The weather widget, iBlanks and running iWipe cache is unrelated to the proper function of the dock. Please take a screenshot of your springboard as well as your winterboard setup and post it here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default G.O.C. PRO missing DOCK
    Here they are. Thanks for looking into it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-springboard.png   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-winterboard1.png   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-winterboard2.png  

Thanks

Here they are. Thanks for looking into it.
    The following quote is taken straight from post #1:

WINTERBOARD SETUP

IMPORTANT! Make sure 'SummerBoard Mode' is turned ON in WinterBoard!

In order to enjoy all the different theme options please prioritize them in the EXACT same order as the list below. Remember, WinterBoard is priority specific so whatever is selected on top, will take priority.(DO NOT HAVE THEM ALL SELECTED AT THE SAME TIME!)

NOTE: This is how I have my options set up in winterboard(from bottom to top). You can experiment with what options work best for you. Try selecting and unselecting each of them before you say something doesn't work!

You have everything selected and is why nothing is working...please re-read ALL of post 1 and pay attention to detail. Thank You

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

bluelte (03-08-2011), toyvan (03-08-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That worked.

I apologize. I did read that section... when I saw your options.... I thought those were all the ones you had selected...

This is all new to me... but I'm slowly starting to understand...

Question:

Is there a way to load a theme and have the components placed in the correct order (within Winterboard) and have only the minimum checked to get it working????

It sure would make it easier for all the NOOBs... like me...

Thanks again!!

Thanks

That worked.

I apologize. I did read that section... when I saw your options.... I thought those were all the ones you had selected...

Question:

Is there a way to load a theme and have the components placed in the correct order (within Winterboard) and have only the minimum checked to get it working????

Thanks again!!
    No, there is not a way to do this, that is why we have posted instructions. If you scroll back toward the middle or early part of the thread, you can see where we have posted screenshots of our setups. The same information and images are provided in the G.O.C. HD for iPhone 4 version. Just the way it is and remember...jailbreaking and using themes requires you to manually go in and change things, experiment, and customize to your likings. If one is afraid to do this, then they should not be jailbreaking. You can NOT "Brick" your iphone by playing with themes and experimenting in the themes folders. Always make a backup of your original file on your desktop, then start playing/learning.

Thanks

That worked.

Question:

Thanks again!!
    If u have multiple themes and don't want to keep setting them up every time u switch back-and-forth, then I suggest u get 'BackBoard'..it's free on Cydia and is a "must have" if you enjoy themes, but don't enjoy repeating the set-up process over and over. All themes require an initial set-up, but backboard will allow u to backup and save configuration settings that u have selected in winterboard and on your springboard for each theme you use.
    Last edited by toyvan; 03-08-2011 at 12:11 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default GOC Pro SD -- User Passcode Screen being overlayed with old screen
    NOOB:

Per the attached Pic, my Passcode keypad is being overlayed with the original keypad...

When I click any one of the numbers, I can see the GOC Pro one behind it

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-keypad.png