Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1895

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> iBOX Carbon <<<<

no, i do not use the tap to unlock. Im sure if you have the files on your desktop, just rename on of the @2x. see what that does. It will most likely be too small but you can always resize it. The battery theme is a bit more entailed. - each one has to be resized... are you using iphone 4?

there are tap to unlock in Cydia.... i have seen them that say for iphone 4. could try those?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cubeman For This Useful Post:

Lord Elhaz (02-15-2011)

yeah, I am on an Iphone 4. Im not too handy with image editing and such. Not sure I'm comfortable editing stuff. It just would have been nice to have the theme the way it was before i upgraded. No biggie. but thanks alot for the help.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,060 Times in 6,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cubeman View Post
    blkcadi

Can you do me a few folder please?

Same black carbon, but to say: Weather, Sounds, Photo, Online, and Travel.

Thank you.

hey on a page back, i put a clock face up as well. I notice it has white edging around the corners. any way you can clean that up? - i can see it on the phone for some odd reason..
    Sure wish I could have remembered the font I used before, sorry...........
    Attached Images Attached Images      

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

cubeman (02-15-2011), HotRodGuy (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,060 Times in 6,148 Posts

i added a few for black carbon as well. ... - thank you!

the chat bubble. Could you make 86 x 64.. i tried to change the size but it made the background white and not transparent... Thank you
    For the chat bubbles. I will need the original one to enlarge it for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (06-01-2013)

not a prob... could you change these to the same font then?? (Add one to say Zombies as well please) pretty please?

Would be c00l!!

you need the original carbon chat bubble or you wnat the original default from my phone? the carbon ones i sent were original carbon...

these are off my i now and are the right size... this help?

i just want the other color and black carbon.... of course! my only vice in life, Black Carbon!

A request plz,

Angry Birds Seasons?

ASKetch

Netflix

iHandy Tip Calculator

Fragger -- don't like the curly blonde one...

and I can't find this camera icon thats the right size

it has to be named just like in the folder right? I got COD Zombies, but I think in the folder it's called kiwi?
    Last edited by Major Zero; 02-18-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Awesome, thanks guys I'll just make it myself

hey been away from the theme scene

but here's your icons

and a big thanx to all the people who help create icons for other to enjoy !!!!
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106

14. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

Major Zero (02-22-2011)

so im getting the hang of modding the icons... Is there an overlay and shadow for carbon blueglow? and as for the ibox carbon icon psd. Im using Photoscape (its free and does almost as good of a job) but it will not take the .psd's If i convert it, the edges no longer are transparent..(on the springboard i can see white corners) go figure. Can you just post an ibox-carbon icon.png... that way i can mod them?? Thank you!!

so im getting the hang of modding the icons... Is there an overlay and shadow for carbon blueglow? and as for the ibox carbon icon psd. Im using Photoscape (its free and does almost as good of a job) but it will not take the .psd's If i convert it, the edges no longer are transparent..(on the springboard i can see white corners) go figure. Can you just post an ibox-carbon icon.png... that way i can mod them?? Thank you!!

you can find the PNG on the first post its called iBox Carbon Overlay

and the Blue Glow is in the thread for that set of icons/theme

HOCKEY,

Thank you for the reply.

I have the overlay for black carbon.

I attached what i am looking for. This one, that i attached, does not have transparent corners... When i use it, i can see white on the corners in my phone. (I am putting text on the icons and using them for folders)

As for blue glow, i found the psd. i was hoping for an overlay like black carbon? - (there is just the blue glow icon on the blueglow thread)

Thank you!

here ya go

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

cubeman (02-24-2011), Davidb2127 (02-24-2011)

Thanks
    Well done, outstanding theme!

HOCKEY,

Thank you!!! I ended up getting CS5-Photoshop! Fun stuff!!! I'm learning now! Those PSD's are way way cool!!!! Well done!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cubeman For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    I have a question which anyone can answer if they would be so kind. I'm pretty tech savvy for an old dude (44), but obviously don't know much. I just got IconHarvestor and it covers almost all my icons for IBox but not a few of my favorites like Espn and NHL.

My question is, what's the easiest way to use the 3 blank icons supplied by Hockey to fix those? I might be able to make the icon myself (possibly that is) but don't know how to get it on my screen the best way. Thx, appreciate all the great work you guys do. David

Got a question for anyone that can answer. I have a Iphone 3gs running iOS4.2.1. I have ibox carbon installed and working. Just figured out the auto create feature and at first I thought it was working. But here is what happens. I can go to the app store and see the overlay on the icons. Choose install on the app, and while it is downloading the app it is fine. But as soon as the app is done and installed it reverts back to the defualt icon. I have the AppIconMask and Shadow png's in the /iBOX Carbon.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder. And deleted the 3 files from the uiimages folder as well. What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Got it to work. I had to go into winterboard and uncheck the theme, respring. Then go back and reset the theme back to carbon. Seems to be working like a charm. So if anyone else is having this problem, give that a try.
    Last edited by Blacktiger355; 03-04-2011 at 01:52 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacktiger355 For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (03-05-2011)

Where is all the icons to the fun games? like Angry Birds, Fuzzle, Hot Pursuit, Paper Toss, FroggyJump and so on?

Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 LastLast