+ Reply
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1895

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>> iBOX Carbon <<<<

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone help with the rest please?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone help with the rest please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

10 more
    Attached Images Attached Images           

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iBurp For This Useful Post:

H0CKEY (02-03-2011), xKirandax (01-27-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iBurp View Post
    10 more
    Thz bro, looking forward to the rest.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Display Problems
    Hi, ive installed iOS 4.2.1 and now i got some problems displaying some parts of the theme. The dock is not displayed, the "normal" dock ist shown. Other thing is the "slide to unlock" is shown behind the "tap to unlock".
    Ive searched with google and find some threads about changes about a new graphic structure in this iOS.

Are there any hints to get the complete theme to work with 4.2.1 or will there be an update in the next time for the new iOS?

Thanx.

Cheers,
    Markus

Fixed the "slide to unlock" Probleme in system/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/German.lproj, just deleted the Entry with the text. :-)
    Last edited by rubberduckie; 02-03-2011 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Problem 12 solved

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rubberduckie View Post
    Hi, ive installed iOS 4.2.1 and now i got some problems displaying some parts of the theme. The dock is not displayed, the "normal" dock ist shown. Other thing is the "slide to unlock" is shown behind the "tap to unlock".
    Ive searched with google and find some threads about changes about a new graphic structure in this iOS.

Are there any hints to get the complete theme to work with 4.2.1 or will there be an update in the next time for the new iOS?

Thanx.

Cheers,
    Markus

Fixed the "slide to unlock" Probleme in system/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/German.lproj, just deleted the Entry with the text. :-)
    Are u using iPhone 4? I'm using 3GS with 4.2.1 and i got no problem with the theme. I'm sure u know how to place the theme in the correct order too? Lastly, carbon theme is tap to unlock, if u want slide to unlock, go download a stock unlock theme and place it above carbon in winter board.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lockscreen and Dock fixed
    Hello, thanx for the hints.
    I got both problems fixed.
    First one with the Lockscreen by removing the characters from the springboard.strings,
    second problem with the Dock by making two new .png Files in the com.apple.springboard.

Cheers
    Rubberduckie

Thanks

HOCKEY,

on the icon, around the corners, in the phone, it shows white background. little triangles... Can fix for me please?

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-liveclockicon-2x.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone tell me how to get the overlay work on 4.2.1?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just upgraded to 4.2.1 and reinstalled the carbon theme. Now, my lock and dock screen aren't working correctly. They both show the regular standard apple screen. And when docked with a 100% battery, it's still green and not blue. Also, the tap button isn't there, just the standard slider, but with no words within in. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

New to the JB community but am loving it. I apologize if I missed this but how about a foursquare icon for the iBox Carbon set? I looked here (122 pages was too much though) and on the FTP site (Terrific BTW).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks like this tread is pity dead...time to use other theme

Can anyone tell me how to make overlay work on 4.2.1?
    Last edited by xKirandax; 02-11-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 9,516 Times in 5,842 Posts

overlay is not going to work on 4.2.1, as locations/sizes and names have changed, sorry. It will have to be updated.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (06-01-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    overlay is not going to work on 4.2.1, as locations/sizes and names have changed, sorry. It will have to be updated.

When u are free, can u help make those icon for me? A few msg above. Thanks

No need to do the icon anymore!! Somehow I got the overlay to work on 4.2.1, don't ask me how coz I Duno what I did that make it right. Here's what I do...I created a folder com.apple.mobileicons.framework in bundles folder and I drop the original mask,overlay and shadow.png and also a copy of those and rename them SmallAppIconMask etc into it and I downloaded iwipe cache from Cydia, I tried respring and it didn't work. But after I reboot my phone...all the icon is masked!!
    Last edited by xKirandax; 02-12-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

blkcadi

Can you do me a few folder please?

Same black carbon, but to say: Weather, Sounds, Photo, Online, and Travel.

Thank you.

hey on a page back, i put a clock face up as well. I notice it has white edging around the corners. any way you can clean that up? - i can see it on the phone for some odd reason..

Thanks

i added a few for black carbon as well. ... - thank you!

the chat bubble. Could you make 86 x 64.. i tried to change the size but it made the background white and not transparent... Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0758.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0759.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0760.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0764.png  
    Last edited by cubeman; 02-14-2011 at 03:19 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so there's no way to get the lock screen battery and dock screen along with the tap to unlock to work on 4.2.1? I really miss the tap to unlock and answer since I upgraded to 4.2.1. I saw in the theme directory that all the icons and files are there, but just not being used.

Thanks

Lord Elhaz,

I was able to get my custom slide and transparent bars to work. I have not been able to get the battery theme i like (Digibatt) due to when i resize it to the size it is supposed to be, using ACDSee,it makes the background non-transparent. (White around the battery)You will have to find someone that can resize the battery with a good editing program. then you change the name by adding "@2x" so it would read "[email protected]"... i am not sure of the correct size either but i do know it has to be larger....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cubeman,

How did you get the slide to work? I cant seem to get the "tap to unlock" no matter what i do.
    Last edited by Lord Elhaz; 02-15-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks

i still use a slider, but it is a flag. I took my png and named it bottombarknobgray.png the other was [email protected]. now the one that has the @2x, i changed the size to 142x94, apposed to 79x69.

now the word gray is the slide to unlock bar, "green" is the slide to power off slider and "red" is the slide to answer.

When you SSH in, i would rename the default so you always have them, just in case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-photo.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ah, ok. but you haven't figured out how to get the actual "tap to unlock" or blue battery that comes with the theme to work? Maybe H0ckey or Mvveelen can come on and update the theme for 4.2.1