+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iCore X - As Requested

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
K thanks.I'll try doing this,though there's a lot of things I'll have to edit out.I have some pretty nice parts in some other themes.Anyways is it possible for you to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

K thanks.I'll try doing this,though there's a lot of things I'll have to edit out.I have some pretty nice parts in some other themes.Anyways is it possible for you to make a winterboard right dock icon?Also,a calendar,center dock icon. (the circle) Please and thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, here is a picture of what my battery looks like. Yes, I've tried both the SSH'ing of the file using my PC, and yes, I've also tried completely removing that previous theme and installing it via cydia. Either way, my battery still looks like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I figured out why the battery was pushed far down. It was because I didn't have the Lockscreen Clock Hide Mod Installed. Installed it and turned it on, and it fixed the battery placement issue! Woot! Now just hoping for a Scitzo carrier ;)

Also, could you pretty please make me a Carrier Logo that looks like yours does, except with the text "Scitzo" ? (Without the parentheses of course).

Lastly, I found the instructions for installing the theme much too daunting as far as the springjumps (I installed the files quick and easy, but the setting-up and placement of the actual springjumps ICONS themselves was not described at all other than the first page, and for someone like me who's never used SJ before, was far too much at once). So, I simply make Blank icons for where the SJ icons would be and I love the theme this way.

Many props to you on this wonderful theme, It's beautifully dark, I love it.

Thanks in advance for any help you reply with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] iCore X - As Requested-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by scitzofrenic; 09-01-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Solved Battery issue

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    K thanks.I'll try doing this,though there's a lot of things I'll have to edit out.I have some pretty nice parts in some other themes.Anyways is it possible for you to make a winterboard right dock icon?Also,a calendar,center dock icon. (the circle) Please and thanks!
    I'll work on those 2 icons in the morning. The winterboard, are you wanting far right for a 5 icon dock, or 4 icon dock, or is it right next to the bubble on the right of 5 icon dock?

Quote Originally Posted by scitzofrenic View Post
    Ok, here is a picture of what my battery looks like. Yes, I've tried both the SSH'ing of the file using my PC, and yes, I've also tried completely removing that previous theme and installing it via cydia. Either way, my battery still looks like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I figured out why the battery was pushed far down. It was because I didn't have the Lockscreen Clock Hide Mod Installed. Installed it and turned it on, and it fixed the battery placement issue! Woot! Now just hoping for a Scitzo carrier

Also, could you pretty please make me a Carrier Logo that looks like yours does, except with the text "Scitzo" ? (Without the parentheses of course).

Lastly, I found the instructions for installing the theme much too daunting as far as the springjumps (I installed the files quick and easy, but the setting-up and placement of the actual springjumps ICONS themselves was not described at all other than the first page, and for someone like me who's never used SJ before, was far too much at once). So, I simply make Blank icons for where the SJ icons would be and I love the theme this way.

Many props to you on this wonderful theme, It's beautifully dark, I love it.

Thanks in advance for any help you reply with.

Glad you got it sorted...here's the carrier png for ya: (just realized it's really hard to see, but it's there, rigt click and save as. Then make sure you rename it correctly, and ssh it into your phone)

Green Apple
    Thanks

K actually,could you make me a far left safari dock icon,a inner right ipod dock icon,a center circle calendar dock icon (with the same kind of sick colours the phone icon has),an inner right winterboard dock icon,and a far left mail dock icon?Please and thanks!
    Also,is it possible for you to change the wallpaper (with the circle icon dialer thing) to be optimized for ipod touch?There's like a camera icon on there and such,but I need one that would fit with ipod. :S Also,could you make it with Voice Memos,and without the iTunes and App Stores?Thanks.
    Lastly,is it possible to get more than one springjump leading to the same page?That's something I really need...thanks again!

Edit:BTW..how do i change the temperature on the wallpaper to Celsius,and for my city?Instead of Flatonia...
    Last edited by HTKnightq; 09-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    K actually,could you make me a far left safari dock icon,a inner right ipod dock icon,a center circle calendar dock icon (with the same kind of sick colours the phone icon has),an inner right winterboard dock icon,and a far left mail dock icon?Please and thanks!
    Also,is it possible for you to change the wallpaper (with the circle icon dialer thing) to be optimized for ipod touch?There's like a camera icon on there and such,but I need one that would fit with ipod. :S Also,could you make it with Voice Memos,and without the iTunes and App Stores?Thanks.
    Lastly,is it possible to get more than one springjump leading to the same page?That's something I really need...thanks again!

Edit:BTW..how do i change the temperature on the wallpaper to Celsius,and for my city?Instead of Flatonia...
    I'm on my way to work, so I will try and get those icons as soon as I can...as for the center circle icons, I can't change those, I don't have the original PSD, I am waiting on i*citified to get that to me, so I can change it up. I don't think my PS skills are good enough to take just the image, and chop it out and readd new icons, it would probably look like poo lol.

If someone else wants to take a crack at it feel free

For the Temp change to F, you edit the same configureME.js file inside the private folder, just look for the code on line 8 that reads:

Code:
    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = false //true|false

Here is a quick and dirty dock to tide you over, just copy and paste one of the blank icons in the folder, then rename it to winterboard, and make sure to put all the icons on the dock before you turn the theme on:

Last edited by memnoch_thedevil; 09-02-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: added the temp question

Green Apple
    Thanks

K,I'll try doing that.Thanks.Though I don't want to be a hassle,could you make the Winterboard icon a bit smaller to match the size of the iPod and Safari?Then could you enlarge the Safari a bit (and add a Mail,which will also be enlarged),so that they stand out?Lol sorry...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    can this be made for HD?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12