Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LoZ: Twilight Princess Theme

Thanks everyone. I am looking over the theme every day, finding minor ways to improve upon the look of it. I promise to have plenty of extras, add ons, and other configurable goodies for people to have this theme the way they want it to be. In addition to fonts, I'm adding additional backgrounds for the springboard, additional image work, and as always, taking your suggestions on ways to improve this theme!

Thank you all again!

Update 1.1 coming soon! Check the first post for update details!

Update 1.1 is live, but posted incorrectly. To download, you can either wait until tomorrow, or uninstall/reinstall the theme.

Font package also available.

Bump to the top to support the update!

Very Nice!!!!
    Last edited by jevarner; 09-11-2009 at 06:01 AM.

Everyone should be updating to 1.1 now. Also notice there is now a direct link to download the video background now listed on the page. Don't forget to download the fonts package!

Default retina grade theme?
    i love this theme! i use various parts of it allover my phone. traded some of the load screens out and did away with the icons, but LOVE the status bar stuff and the battery charging and fonts, load triforce, etc. was hoping you could port it over to ios4 and HD for iphone 4 users. i've already changed a lot of it over to work, but it's just grainy now. lookin forward to it and keep up the awesome work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12