+ Reply
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bill12690 here's something I threw together this morning... well, minus the reflections on the icons (that would be there once finished). jsut curious what you guys think,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone justarry21's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bill12690 View Post
    here's something I threw together this morning... well, minus the reflections on the icons (that would be there once finished).
    jsut curious what you guys think, im kinda undecided. I dont plan on giving this out at all unless justarry would approve.

That looks awesome! I want that! lol

Anyone can feel free to distribute any mods of the theme! It keeps things interesting

Couldn't the dock be just the white rectangle thing? and then the icons would lay on top, u might have to change the wallpaper but that is no big deal.

BTW there is a post with like 30 icon requests, could someone take care of those for me? I'm pretty busy, I could do them if they had screenshots posted (hint,hint)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah the wallpaper was just to have a picture behind it.. and your completely right about the dock only needing to be the rectangle, i didnt even think about that until i made it.. but either way that gives a good idea of what it would look like. I still havent ssh'd it to my phone or anything but when I do I'll post a pic with the theme... Really the only icon that would need to be changed is phone..

Thanks

Default Rf10
    RF10 is what it is called

Thanks
    Storm Shadow

Thanks

sorry ehres the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Storm Shadow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    sorry ehres the picture
    Here you go

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (12-07-2009), victorliao (09-27-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Heres a few

FIFA 10

SilentSwords
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

togomaku (12-07-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Justarry, could you make these 3 icons, Fotosafe, SysInfoPlus and CallGlobal? Could you include those in Mini Alum. too? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default dock
    ok, i kinda liked the dock before, just a little... i liked the simplicity of it anyway. But, i've been using the glass orbs dock for a while so I've grown to like the shape of it, and made this. Its clearly based on the glass orbs dock, just with an iGlassify twist. kept it simple though, could use some improvement. Anyway, here's a screenshot, along with a ZIP to include the necessary icons and dock..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-photo-1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't download, please re-up in mediafire. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here ya go...

iGlassify Dock.zip

Thanks

Convert that new design so that it is rectangular, then I think it would look great...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thats what I was originally thinking, with the first pic I posted. two problems with my initial design. I really wanted something with all the icons "connected" more or less, like one fluent dock.. but,
    1.) with all 5 icons touching each other, either the icons themselves would have to be stretched to make the full width of the dock, or they would have to be separated.

With them separated you get something like the first pic I posted, but with them "stretched" (to make one fluent dock), each icon would have to be wider than the 59 pixels the iphone allows. Not a problem except there's just nothing to fill in that "gap" in betweek each one to make it into one dock. I'm bad at explaining it, but here's what I mean:

basically, I'm not sure what to use to fill in the red gaps here. Any thoughts?

eh, wait a sec. I suppose you mean literally just take the one I'm using now and make the rounded ends flat instead? that makes more sense, lol. any thoughts on the phone icon? Use one like above or keep just that round? Any thoughts here, honestly I agree with keeping it rectangular, just didnt think of cutting off the rounded ends to do so as opposed to the above idea..
    Last edited by bill12690; 10-07-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bill12690 View Post
    thats what I was originally thinking, with the first pic I posted. two problems with my initial design. I really wanted something with all the icons "connected" more or less, like one fluent dock.. but,
    1.) with all 5 icons touching each other, either the icons themselves would have to be stretched to make the full width of the dock, or they would have to be separated.

With them separated you get something like the first pic I posted, but with them "stretched" (to make one fluent dock), each icon would have to be wider than the 59 pixels the iphone allows. Not a problem except there's just nothing to fill in that "gap" in betweek each one to make it into one dock. I'm bad at explaining it, but here's what I mean:

basically, I'm not sure what to use to fill in the red gaps here. Any thoughts?

eh, wait a sec. I suppose you mean literally just take the one I'm using now and make the rounded ends flat instead? that makes more sense, lol. any thoughts on the phone icon? Use one like above or keep just that round? Any thoughts here, honestly I agree with keeping it rectangular, just didnt think of cutting off the rounded ends to do so as opposed to the above idea..
    Yeah that's exactly what I meant... As far as the the phone icon... I'm not really sure, I think both circular and square would both look good, maybe you could just give two options.

Keep up the good work!

Eventually, I think I will make a new wallpaper to go along with this dock... and I have been debating about releasing different sets of icons...

My ideas are: Black Outline, Regular/No Reflection, Black Outline/No Reflection.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi, you're theme is beautiful, but we need more icons !!
    What are you doing with it ? You're stopped it ?

Thanks, mjacquot

Thanks

do u mean different types of icons or a larger amount of the original icon design?

Thanks

New Icon request:
    blackRa1n, ST Lite, SysInfoPlus, Go Daddy, iMantra Lite, PS Mobile, CallGlobal, Fotosafe.
    Thanks!

Thanks

Just checking I know you are busy with college Justarry. Are you guys still creating custom icons? I'm just missing the few I requested to have a complete theme. This theme is one of 3 I only use. Thanks!

Thanks

Sorry about the delay... I love to support both of my themes but like I mentioned earlier, I've been really busy. (I've hardly even had time to play xbox, jeez)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (10-16-2009), togomaku (12-07-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I've been looking at this thread for quite some time, and found that there were a ton of icons that I just didn't have for some obscure apps.

Knowing that I wanted to learn how to make the icons (which is SUPER easy thanks to the awesome script) I ventured to make a slightly different style icon.

I removed the top reflection and used a more matted icon template for most that had the stock reflection built into the top and wanted to share a couple.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TooSlo For This Useful Post:

togomaku (12-07-2009)

Thanks

Thank you so much Justarry, you are a scholar and gentleman!