Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ok ya Ill help out with icons then, I love that icon...I got a quick question are you resizing the icon before you line it up then run the action? I sized it up first which took some time finding out the perfect size....if your sizing them up what size are you using...or is there a better trick?
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

It totally depends on the icon... some icons look great after i just drag them in... some need the whole icon inside that small rectangle or they look dumb so then I squeeze it in... it shouldn't make much difference

1 of the main things that i look at though is centering... very important to me.

can you put a video up on youtube showing how to make the icons i cant get the reflective part down and have it able to see threw like you have it.

Thanks

Right cetering is the trick thats why I was asking about the size then cetering isnt an issue....I just cut what I needed from the icon then found out the size of the rectangle box which Im using 48x30 which fits perfectly and once you do that its done in no time...

This one looks funny cause u cant see the glass part cause I think it lines up with the top part of the icon...but its there im pretty sure....This look ok justarry?

Videos

Quote Originally Posted by lucasjd23 View Post
    can you put a video up on youtube showing how to make the icons i cant get the reflective part down and have it able to see threw like you have it.
    The Action should make the reflection for you....if not duplicate layer then edit transform horizontal then 180 and make opacity about 50-60%....and obviously cut some of the reflection part away
    Last edited by West-; 09-02-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

togomaku (12-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Right cetering is the trick thats why I was asking about the size then cetering isnt an issue....I just cut what I needed from the icon then found out the size of the rectangle box which Im using 48x30 which fits perfectly and once you do that its done in no time...

This one looks funny cause u cant see the glass part cause I think it lines up with the top part of the icon...but its there im pretty sure....This look ok justarry?

Videos

The Action should make the reflection for you....if not duplicate layer then edit transform horizontal then 180 and make opacity about 50-60%....and obviously cut some of the reflection part away
    I already had one made... was it bad?... anyways i also wanted to comment on "edit transform horizontal then 180"... u can just transform vertical you know... same thing

ADDED AN ICON PACK LINK IN MY SIGNATURE!! This way you won't have to wait for the update just for some icons.
    Last edited by justarry21; 09-02-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks

Oh shoot sorry I didnt see you did that one Where is it at?...Ya Vertical is the samething Im used to making the Steriozed Icons when I do it seperate then use Free Transform for Angle....lol

Ill help out as much as I can justarry

Heres some requests Ill do more tomorrow for now off to bed

EDITED: Finished them all Enjoy guys There is two for SportsTap so choose what your like....justarry theres two for Words so you can keep one for the Free app and Paid app!

I didnt care for the Mail icon (no affense justarry lol) so I made one for myself and figured I would share also a Alternate Messages

Last edited by West-; 09-03-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (09-02-2009), metaserph (09-02-2009), sontex (09-03-2009), togomaku (12-07-2009)

Don't worry about providing different options for icons... I will put them in the icon pack and number them so that ppl can choose which to use

BTW sorry to say this but I already made all of those icons... they r in the icon pack that it is in my signature

In order to prevent this just whoever decides to make the icons should say so in a qreply

10. The Following User Says Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (09-05-2009)

Thanks

I dont mind providing options...that makes the theme even better bro....I dont know about other people but if you just post the icons separately that way people can just right click save right into there folder rather then having to download the icon pack then transfering everything over...Its up to you but I find that annoying...I say still have the icon pack but just post the new ones you do as well...up to you bro...Plus if I see new icons posted by you IM not going to do them and vice versa...or we could even open up a photobucket account for just our icons then we know if each other did them?

Also Im not sure why I cant figure this out...but how do I get rid of the Tap to Unlock? Like completely

EDIT....
    Ember

Another EDIT:
    HR BATTLE

I AM T-Pain
    Last edited by West-; 09-05-2009 at 12:37 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (09-05-2009), justarry21 (09-03-2009), togomaku (12-07-2009)

Can you please make the Following ICONS for me Please!!!!

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1458/photogu.jpg

Thank you!!

Thanks

Making them justarry

15. The Following User Says Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (09-06-2009)

Cool thanks, was going to do them earlier but got sidetracked

17. The Following User Says Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (09-06-2009)

Thanks

justarry you will have to rename the T-Pain to I Am T-Pain photobucket is acting up

EDIT

Blades of Fury
    Last edited by West-; 09-08-2009 at 09:06 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

JuanChia (09-06-2009), metaserph (09-08-2009), togomaku (12-07-2009)

your theme is hecka cool man i love it. are you working on any other themes?

Yes and no... I was thinking of creating an iGlassify inverted theme but I've been too busy to really work on it much... I had a screenshot to show but my iphone brickd a couple days ago so I had to restore

@West- I'm thinking of increasing the number of icons by about 300... willing to help? I'm thinking of doing all of the top apps.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Hey bro, i just wanted to drop in and say congrats! It looks like your theme is starting to really take off. Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    Yes and no... I was thinking of creating an iGlassify inverted theme but I've been too busy to really work on it much... I had a screenshot to show but my iphone brickd a couple days ago so I had to restore

@West- I'm thinking of increasing the number of icons by about 300... willing to help? I'm thinking of doing all of the top apps.
    ohh ok i really hope you find some spare time cuz i really like ur theme and wanna see further releases by you.. dont give up bro

VERY glad to hear you will continue developing this "budding classic" theme my friend. Hope West jumps in the bandwagon too!
    Cheers!

The icon pack now has over 400 icons and is still growing! Here are a few that I have made...

Note: It is very likely that there are a few icons that are mislabeled in the icon pack so if you find some make sure to let me know! That way I can update the name for everyone.

Again, if you have any icon requests me and West will help you out and will get them posted within a day at least!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

26. The Following User Says Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (12-07-2009)

Thanks for keeping the theme updated! Any chance that you have an update coming? I don't like the tap to unlock thing and you still need to change the Wallpaper Clock like someone else mentioned

Love this theme looks really sleek and neat, amazing job

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast