Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transformers Bumblebee Theme + Sounds

Default [Release] Transformers Bumblebee Theme + Sounds
    Theme is based on a theme of some guy in the forum - but he never completed it because he had some tech problem with he's computer and the files were deleted.
    i decided the theme springboard is too nice to go to waste so i created it based on the one picture he published when theme was in development

download link updated !
    Download
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -22927239.jpg  
    Last edited by -=viper=-; 11-25-2009 at 05:57 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -=viper=- For This Useful Post:

BazookaAce (08-10-2009), chamcent (08-12-2009), embracexcoup (12-28-2009), metaserph (08-09-2009), pakijawan (08-10-2009), West- (08-09-2009)

Nice work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

This actually looks pretty damn sweet

Would you do any icon requests ???
    Last edited by West-; 08-09-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ +1

The yellow looks so good

thank you all for the comments
    West - I made it for my own use and just wanted to share - but it easy to make you own icon with photoshop - you just take the icon and paste it over the yellow circle - if the icon you use is 59x61 just change its size to 80% and it should fit

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -=viper=- View Post
    thank you all for the comments
    West - I made it for my own use and just wanted to share - but it easy to make you own icon with photoshop - you just take the icon and paste it over the yellow circle - if the icon you use is 59x61 just change its size to 80% and it should fit

Good Call heres my attempt if anyone wants more icons heres a few

WinterBoard

Installo_us

Categories
    Last edited by West-; 08-09-2009 at 09:20 PM.

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to make it so that the wallpaper would work with five icon dock, basically just include a mail button, i have attempted it myself but sadly my PS skills just don't extend that far

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch24-7 View Post
    I wonder if someone would be kind enough to make it so that the wallpaper would work with five icon dock, basically just include a mail button, i have attempted it myself but sadly my PS skills just don't extend that far
    Ya I tried too but failed, Would love a five icon dock with Mail, what I did in the mean time was I made the Mail icon blank (transparent) and put it right in between SMS and WEB. All you gotta do is remember to press a little to the left where it says SMS and a litttle to the right of WEB...you get used to it and works ok for now lol
    Last edited by West-; 08-10-2009 at 08:23 AM.

I made and icon of mail you can put between the sms and web however im having problem with my iphone because of a program i installed and i cant test it - let me know how it went..
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6269/mailofs.png

Really great theme Viper,I have been waiting for it since last time i saw it here.I wanted to ask is it possible that you can also upload the DOCK .PSD file for photoshop? I want to move around the dock with stacks way to the right and removing sms.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -=viper=- View Post
    I made and icon of mail you can put between the sms and web however im having problem with my iphone because of a program i installed and i cant test it - let me know how it went..
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6269/mailofs.png

Looks just fine viper thanks, but just doesnt flow right.

Heres some more icons!

WeatherBug

Intelliscreen

IM+

Games

Facebook

Contacts ALT

ENJOI
    Last edited by West-; 08-10-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Damn, i love the dock! Good work on that. But i wish you would make some better icons, instead of just using the stock icons and make a ring underneath them.

*Downloading the dock <3*

Hey its in Hebrew! Mah Shlomcha? Ani Mdaber Ivrit (only a little though, lol)

sababa - lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i loved the movie

hi guys...

i really love this theme... unfortunately i cant download it from rapidshare, because the downloadlimit of this file is reached... is there any possibility that someone can upload it again or send it to me by email ??

greetz
    daniel

Quote Originally Posted by drokknar View Post
    hi guys...

i really love this theme... unfortunately i cant download it from rapidshare, because the downloadlimit of this file is reached... is there any possibility that someone can upload it again or send it to me by email ??

greetz
    daniel
    Here you go
    BB.theme.rar

20. The Following User Says Thank You to -=viper=- For This Useful Post:

drokknar (10-24-2009)

thx a lot... but there are some things missing... there is no bumblebee image on the lockscreen and on the springboard and the buttons at the bottom dont work right... the sms button opens the phone, the web button opens sms and the phone and ipod button opens nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by drokknar View Post
    thx a lot... but there are some things missing... there is no bumblebee image on the lockscreen and on the springboard and the buttons at the bottom dont work right... the sms button opens the phone, the web button opens sms and the phone and ipod button opens nothing...
    http://www.iphoneil.net/wp-content/u.../wallpaper.png

about the buttons - you need to arrange them before you install the theme and you need to download 5 icon dock

23. The Following User Says Thank You to -=viper=- For This Useful Post:

drokknar (10-24-2009)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast