+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I get the theme's to work

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I am on an iPhone 3Gs 3.0.1 ... I am using iPhoneBrowser v1.9.1.0 for my SSH. I have drag/dropped a Transformers theme into my Winterboard Themes... I can see it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How do I get the theme's to work
    I am on an iPhone 3Gs 3.0.1 ... I am using iPhoneBrowser v1.9.1.0 for my SSH. I have drag/dropped a Transformers theme into my Winterboard Themes... I can see it on my iPhone and I have selected it as 'active' and NOTHING!!! What I am doing wrong?? Please help?

Thanks
    Thanked 25,618 Times in 4,065 Posts

You need to re-spring. Yikes, Needed to read before I post next time, Guess i need sleep. Winteboard should do that...? Not sure at the moment. Try another theme and reboot and see if it shows up....

Is it the only theme you selected? The themes checked on above have priority in WinterBoard.
    Last edited by zausser; 08-05-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,534 Times in 5,852 Posts

Are you selecting it (thmee) in Winterboard?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    You need to re-spring. Yikes, Needed to read before I post next time, Guess i need sleep. Winteboard should do that...? Not sure at the moment. Try another theme and reboot and see if it shows up....

Is it the only theme you selected? The themes checked on above have priority in WinterBoard.
    Yes so far this is the only theme I have SSHed to my phone using iPhone Browser ... and I have selected the them and rebooted. I have also used BossPrefs to Respring but that does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Are you selecting it (thmee) in Winterboard?
    Yeah its on the top of my winterboard as its my first theme.
    Last edited by cortizlora; 08-06-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

if you have a theme called inav for example make sure when you click that folder there is not another folder inside called inav. when you click on the themes folder there should be a set of folders inside such as icons,bundles,widgets and png files. this could be the reason why the themes are not showing on your springboard.................sudeki300