Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tron v1.1 [Release]!

Default Tron v1.1 [Release]!
    Tron v1.3 now on Cydia!

v1.3 includes:

Over 40 Unique Icons
    Lightcycle Lockscreen Background
    Custom Wallpaper
    Custom Battery Mod
    Blue Status Bar Battery
    Transparent Lockscreen
    Transparent Dock
    "Data-disc" Sliders (Blue, Red, Purple)
    Tron Lock/ Unlock Sounds: "Engage" and "End of Line"

Icons:

App Store
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Camera
    Clock
    Compass
    Contacts
    Cydia
    Cycorder
    Doom Resurrection
    dTunes
    Facebook
    Flashlight
    Gmail
    Good Reader
    Google Earth
    Google
    iGoogle
    Installer
    iPod
    iTunes
    Mail
    Maps
    Memory Info
    MLB At Bat 2009
    Music
    Myspace Mobile
    Notes
    Phone
    Photos
    Remote
    Safari
    Settings
    Stocks
    To Do
    Twitterator
    The Weather Channel
    The Weather Channel Max
    Videos
    Voice Memos
    Weather
    WhitePages
    Wikipanion
    Winterboard
    xGPS
    YouTube

All the stock iPhone 3GS icons are here.

Want a custom Tron icon that's not on the list? Email me a request at [email protected].

Tron SBSettings Theme now released -- Go here to check it out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-5-.jpg   -photo-6-.jpg   -photo-7-.jpg  
    Last edited by Jahooba; 08-02-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Updated Version #, Updated icon list, added link to Tron SBSettings Theme

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

melodeee (07-25-2009), n2g (07-31-2009), soto806 (07-28-2009)

Thanks

Hey this looks really good! I love Tron

Thumbs up It's up!
    Now up on Cydia! Go check it out and tell me what you think

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

metaserph (07-27-2009)

Fantastic work, congrats!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-27-2009)

Just completed 6 more icons from requests. Get your requests in now while I'm on a roll!

New Icons:

MLB At Bat 2009
    Facebook
    Cycorder
    Remote
    Twittelator
    Voice Memos

Thanks

Love this theme!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to soto806 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-28-2009)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

jatatla (07-31-2009)

I love this theme but i am having some problems with it. Im running a 3G 3.0 with nothing else running in winterboard and no other addons running, the theme appears fine but some icons do not change such as facebook, cycorder and voice memo's. Any help would be appreciated. Also if i could request some icons i would like IM+, Beejive, Twitterific, Byline,Weatherpro, and if possible MX Tube. Keep up the good work, look forward to an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Scudd View Post
    I love this theme but i am having some problems with it. Im running a 3G 3.0 with nothing else running in winterboard and no other addons running, the theme appears fine but some icons do not change such as facebook, cycorder and voice memo's. Any help would be appreciated. Also if i could request some icons i would like IM+, Beejive, Twitterific, Byline,Weatherpro, and if possible MX Tube. Keep up the good work, look forward to an update.
    Hey Scudd,

Hmm, make sure that you're running v1.2. It just went up on Cydia today I believe (those icons were all from the 1.2 update). Let me know if that fixes it.

I'll work on getting those icons to you as well (within the next couple of days).

J.

Yup confirmed that its 1.2 that i have installed. I will remove and try installing again. Thanks very much for the icons, very professional looking. The sbsettings theme compliments it perfectly.

*** Still no luck, tried re-installing facebook aswell but it still doesnt show. Doesnt look too bad though i can live with it.
    Last edited by Scudd; 07-30-2009 at 06:04 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scudd For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-30-2009)

Yup confirmed that its 1.2 that i have installed. I will remove and try installing again. Thanks very much for the icons, very professional looking. The sbsettings theme compliments it perfectly.

*** Still no luck, tried re-installing facebook aswell but it still doesnt show. Doesnt look too bad though i can live with it.
    Thanks for the compliments :-)

That's strange it's only those icons. I don't have an iPhone so I can't personally say they work, although cycorder and voice memos have been confirmed working by the person I made them for.

I just tried Facebook and it works, and I checked iTunes and there's nothing even remotely similar in name so there should be no conflict there. I rechecked my theme folder and everything is in order there, too. Few things:

1. Make sure the Tron theme is dragged to the top in Winterboard so you know there is no conflict with another theme, even if all the other themes are unchecked. For testing purposes you should probably uncheck all your other Winterboard themes as well.

2. Make sure your Cydia/mobile substrate/Winterboard are up to date (?)

3. Reboot.

i checked them all and everything was up-to-date so i decided to restore my iphone and just install cydia, winterboard and tron.

I have attached two images, one from before the restore and one from after and as you can see the problem remains. Aint sure if anyone else who as a 3G has got this working but its defo not working for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png   -img_0019.png  

i checked them all and everything was up-to-date so i decided to restore my iphone and just install cydia, winterboard and tron.

I have attached two images, one from before the restore and one from after and as you can see the problem remains. Aint sure if anyone else who as a 3G has got this working but its defo not working for me.
    I'm sorry that you've gone through so much trouble! I've double checked all the files, I even had a 3GS user email me pictures of those icons working (see below).

I guess there's a few things you can try:

1. Triple-check that you have v1.2 or redownload -- it seems a weird coincidence that those three icons in particular are not working. There also may have been a problem with the upload on to Cydia of v1.2, of which I don't understand the process (magic?).

2. SSH into your phone and go to var/stash/themes/tron.theme/icons and check to see if those icons are present and named correctly (Cycorder.png, Facebook.png, Voice Memos.png -- the capitals and spaces must be exact).

3. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you those icons directly. That way you can manually insert them into your phone using SSH.

[Edit: it seems that others have had this problem as well. This may be a 3GS-specific problem. I just confirmed that the person that took the screenshots below is using an iPhone 3G. If this is the case, and it's your phone version #, it would be up to Apple to fix this strange bug.] [Edit Edit: you said you have a 3G -- now I'm completely stumped!]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-2.jpg  
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-31-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Default Solved!
    I downloaded my mod from Cydia and for some reason many of the icons from my theme were not included. It seems that all the files on my end were correct, so there has to have been some corruption at some point during the upload process, though I'm uncertain which (mine or Kyle's).

Update 1.3 is being submitted right now! There are a couple more icons with it as well

Phew!

Working perfectly now, just updated and all the icons show up now. Thanks again for your help.

Working perfectly now, just updated and all the icons show up now. Thanks again for your help.
    Cool, man. Don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button -- I'm not sure what it's for (maybe I can cash them in some day?) but they're nice to look at!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Scudd (08-02-2009)

Here's an updated list of icons for my Tron Theme v1.4:

AOL Radio
    App Store
    Beejive
    Byline
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Camera
    Clock
    Compass
    Contacts
    Cydia
    Cycorder
    Direct TV
    Doom Resurrection
    dTunes
    ebay
    Facebook
    Flashlight
    Gmail
    Good Reader
    Google Earth
    Google
    iBlank
    iGoogle
    IM Plus
    Installer
    iPod
    iTunes
    Mail
    Maps
    Memory Info
    MLB At Bat 2009
    Music
    MxTube
    Myspace Mobile
    Notes
    Phone
    Photos
    Remote
    Safari
    Settings
    Shazaam
    Stanza
    Stocks
    Tioti TV+
    To Do
    The Weather Channe Max
    The Weather Channel Standard
    Twitterator
    Twitterrific
    Twitterrific Premium
    Units
    Videos
    Voice Memos
    Weather
    Weather Pro
    WhitePages
    Wikipanion
    Winterboard
    xGPS
    YouTube

v1.4 should be on Cydia very soon.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 08-06-2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost