Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metal Globe Battery

Default Metal Globe Battery
    I wanted a battery that was a silvery metal globe which filled with water, and finally got around to making it from scratch in Photoshop. There are percentages of charge floating in the water too. I like the effect the battery has, and hopefully you will too.

There is the one shown which is clear and has white percentages, and one that has a white background and black percentages.

Download Metal Globe Battery
    Download Metal Globe Battery White Background

Donate via PayPal if you want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0050.png   -img_0051.png   -img_0052.png   -img_0053.png   -img_0046.png   -img_0048.png   -img_0049.png  
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 07-21-2009 at 10:35 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

BillSplate (03-23-2010), carlipods (07-24-2010), eaze222 (07-20-2009), fvargasfrank (07-20-2009), kraken873 (08-24-2009), suesskissing (10-01-2010), TimVFR (07-21-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

I am so digging this, Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I am so digging this, Nice job.
    Thank you, it means even more comming from a Mod

hey i like your theme, is there any way to just have the regular unlock bottom

Quote Originally Posted by fvargasfrank View Post
    hey i like your theme, is there any way to just have the regular unlock bottom
    It doesn't include the Adidas slider, only the battery theme. So you should be good to go.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 07-20-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Is this available through Cydia?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Install directions? Sorry to have to ask, very nice work btw.

Hope to see this on Cydia soon.

yes put this on cydia please

its very nice

@Nick: Extract the folder and place it in /var/stash/Themes then check it in Winterboard.

I submitted it to be published on the ModMyi Cydia repo, hopefully it will be up soon.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 07-21-2009 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I wanted a battery that was a silvery metal globe which filled with water, and finally got around to making it from scratch in Photoshop. There are percentages of charge floating in the water too. I like the effect the battery has, and hopefully you will too.

There is the one shown which is clear and has white percentages, and one that has a white background and black percentages.

Download Metal Globe Battery
    Download Metal Globe Battery White Background
    hi ! its wonderful .
    Sorry for the HS , but where can i find the small icon Weather be in your springboard ? thank you very much

Search for it on Cydia, it's called 'illumine Weather'. Another good one is Katra Weather Icon.

Search for it on Cydia, it's called 'illumine Weather'. Another good one is Katra Weather Icon.
    yes, but i search the small small weather icon be in the status bar of the springboard . Please help . Thank you very much

Did you turn on the status bar image under settings?

]Hebergement gratuit d'images, heberger vos photos pour forum, msn et site sur casimages[img]http://nsa07.casimages.com/img/2009/07/21/mini_090721052118745852.png
    Click the link , i want this small icon , where can i find ? Thank you very much guy

Quote Originally Posted by iloris69 View Post
    ]Hebergement gratuit d'images, heberger vos photos pour forum, msn et site sur casimages[img]http://nsa07.casimages.com/img/2009/07/21/mini_090721052118745852.png
    Click the link , i want this small icon , where can i find ? Thank you very much man
    Download Weather Icon from Cydia, then download illumine Weather, go into Settings and find Weather Icon settings. Turn the Status Bar Image on. Then go to Winterboard and select the illumine Weather theme.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

iloris69 (07-21-2009)

Download Weather Icon from Cydia, then download illumine Weather, go into Settings and find Weather Icon settings. Turn the Status Bar Image on. Then go to Winterboard and select the illumine Weather theme.
    Edit : But i have my theme : smoog .... Also , its possible or not ?

Thanks Guy ! You are a good Man
    Last edited by iloris69; 07-21-2009 at 01:32 PM.