+ Reply
Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204212213214
Results 4,261 to 4,267 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I've purchased theme yesterday. It looks awesome and works perfect. I was just wondering if it's possible to make for me 2 small icons for dock: Textie Messaging WhatsApp Messenger
    Thanks

I've purchased theme yesterday. It looks awesome and works perfect. I was just wondering if it's possible to make for me 2 small icons for dock:

Textie Messaging
    WhatsApp Messenger

Thanks.
    Last edited by p4ra; 04-14-2011 at 03:52 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question won't auto create
    I ssh the 3 files into glassorbcolor.theme. Now also in file is Dock.png,wallpaper.png, Bundles, and Icons. When I view files in Icons using "ifile" the icons appear correct but still show as original on phone. I do not have SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small in var/mobile/Library/Caches but read I should clear all icons in var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.iconsCache. Respring-No luck I also read to delete /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/ and delete WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png. Respring-No luck again.
    Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    This is a great theme I just want to finish it off.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimpizzle22 View Post
    I have everything set up but the only thing that doesn't appear is the glass orb dock! can somebody help me with this! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    I've purchased theme yesterday. It looks awesome and works perfect. I was just wondering if it's possible to make for me 2 small icons for dock:

Textie Messaging
    WhatsApp Messenger

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone723 View Post
    I ssh the 3 files into glassorbcolor.theme. Now also in file is Dock.png,wallpaper.png, Bundles, and Icons. When I view files in Icons using "ifile" the icons appear correct but still show as original on phone. I do not have SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small in var/mobile/Library/Caches but read I should clear all icons in var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.iconsCache. Respring-No luck I also read to delete /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/ and delete WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png. Respring-No luck again.
    Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    This is a great theme I just want to finish it off.
    Sorry guys! I no longer update or support this theme! I have plenty of themes in my signature below that I continue to support & update

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    is there any icons been made for Bytafont or iSHSHit as i cant seem to find them, also an ipod and messaging icon with the orb around it as i would rather not have these in the dock..

thanks..

EDIT:: this thread is for G.O.C. pro isnt it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-photo.png  
    Last edited by rudeboy78; 04-19-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy78 View Post
    is there any icons been made for Bytafont or iSHSHit as i cant seem to find them, also an ipod and messaging icon with the orb around it as i would rather not have these in the dock..

thanks..

EDIT:: this thread is for G.O.C. pro isnt it..
    This thread is NOT for G.O.C. Pro

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just purchased this theme and i am having a great deal of trouble with it. I thought it looked cool, but I am going to drop it in favor of having a video wallpaper. many of the instructions and details on what packages actually are/do are lacking/missing. what is dock1? what is the difference between slide 1,2,3,4? why doesnt my lock screen look like yours? what is that ring thingly w/ the icons on it. where is this bosspaper module you talk of in your instructions?.... etc...

i would highly warn anyone considering a purchase of this to rethink it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaAttaKilla View Post
    I just purchased this theme and i am having a great deal of trouble with it. I thought it looked cool, but I am going to drop it in favor of having a video wallpaper. many of the instructions and details on what packages actually are/do are lacking/missing. what is dock1? what is the difference between slide 1,2,3,4? why doesnt my lock screen look like yours? what is that ring thingly w/ the icons on it. where is this bosspaper module you talk of in your instructions?.... etc...

i would highly warn anyone considering a purchase of this to rethink it.
    FYI: This theme is FREE and it comes AS IS!! Read my first post before you post ignorant rants. Cheers!