Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    lemme get this right... These custom Icons that are posted...after i copy and save them to my comp, I still need to photoshop them into a blank orb before i can replace the icon with it in its app folder?
    Yes thats right.

Your not making total sense but i get you now!
    You are looking in the wrong place. The default image name in the app is called icon.png. You need to edit the icons in library>themes>glass orb color>icons

So for example add your ebay.PNG to there and reload winterboard and it should appear.

@ toyvan - will you be making an sbsettings set?
    Last edited by showstopper; 07-21-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (07-21-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Still not getting it...ugh. OK, I'll try to explain my problem again..

I can add custom icons till Im blue in the face to library>themes>glass orb color>icons but that still doesnt change the icon on my springboard for that particular app.Example..my Ebay app has an icon called icon.png I put a custom Ebay icon in
    the library>themes>glass orb color>icons folder. How do I tell the app to use that icon? If I put the custom icon in the actual ebay app folder it still uses the one called "icon.png" not "ebay.png"
    Am I making more sense?

Gorgeous theme ToyVan.. looking forward to future updates. Could I get icons for the apps below.

AptBackup
    iBlank
    AIM/Beejive
    AroundMe
    BofA
    Flixster
    Let's Golf
    MySpace
    Remote
    Shazam
    Scrobbl
    CraigsMobile
    WordFu

Thanks!

Thanks

I can add custom icons till Im blue in the face to library>themes>glass orb color>icons but that still doesnt change the icon on my springboard for that particular app.Example..my Ebay app has an icon called icon.png I put a custom Ebay icon in
    the library>themes>glass orb color>icons folder. How do I tell the app to use that icon? If I put the custom icon in the actual ebay app folder it still uses the one called "icon.png" not "ebay.png"
    Am I making more sense?
    Sorry you have lost me now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

danegerous45 (09-28-2009)

Am I making more sense?
    Once again, as showstopper ALREADY mentioned, u rename the icon u created to the name of the app as it appears on your phone...for example, eBay.png(case sensitive)...put it in the "Icons" folder that is within the "Glass Orb Color" folder, respring/restart your phone and the changes will appear...ALSO, make sure you have the Glass Orb Color theme selected in winterboard...

Quote Originally Posted by dthomp22 View Post
    Gorgeous theme ToyVan.. looking forward to future updates. Could I get icons for the apps below.

AptBackup
    iBlank
    AIM/Beejive
    AroundMe
    BofA
    Flixster
    Let's Golf
    MySpace
    Remote
    Shazam
    Scrobbl
    CraigsMobile
    WordFu

Thanks!

You're welcome! However, u also neglected to READ my first post on how to correctly request icons...
    Last edited by toyvan; 07-21-2009 at 11:35 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (07-21-2009)

Thanks

Is it cheeky to request an SBSettings icon set?!

"**ALL OF THE ICONS I CREATE WILL NOT BE ATTACHED ANYWHERE IN THESE THREADS! THEY WILL BE UPLOADED DIRECTLY TO CYDIA IN FUTURE UPDATES!!**

Also, please make note of the paypal donation link below. Although donations are not required they are greatly appreciated, especially from those of you who will be coming in with a list of 50+ icon requests at one time and would like to have them yesterday . Those who give donations will get priority!"

ohhhh missed this part lol sorry TV... noted..

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Is it cheeky to request an SBSettings icon set?!
    There already is a Glass Orb theme for SBSettings available on Cydia, but it is for my original Glass Orb theme and is not in color..I'll more than likely be making one in color to match this one in the near future

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

showstopper (07-21-2009)

Thanks

TY both showstopper and toyvan...finally got it. When you said rename icon to name on phone, i was understanding it to be the name that its listed under in the actual folder NOT the NAME ON THE PHONE... whatever...works fine now..appreciate all the help from both of you.

Thanks

Default Some Color Icons
    Well my firsts colored icons, soon I'll post more.
    Attached Images Attached Images                

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Godrigos For This Useful Post:

santjo (06-20-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by genetic View Post
    excellent theme toy! i have a few icon requests. all these are in your original glass orb theme but they just need to be colored. i am clueless when it comes to editing and creating pictures . thanks again toy for the awesome theme!

-Requests:

Cycorder
    Now Playing
    Sportstap
    The weather channel app (TWC)
    The Datacase icon
    The folders icon
    the genesis4iphone icon
    pdanet
    irealquicksms

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Someone needs to thoroughly read my first post!

i apologize, it was really late . some of the original icons did not show up on my computer so i hope they do for you. the "icon request 2" folder has the app icons you made from your original orb theme. these are the 4 that didnt show up on my comp.i added the ORIGINAL icon files into the FIRST folder so if you can see them there then forget the 2nd. i figured there was a way to just color them instead of remaking a whole icon? that may sound ridiculously confusing, i kind of just woke up, lol. again, great job on the theme! thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Default More Icons
    5 more icons, filling part of the request.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Godrigos For This Useful Post:

santjo (06-20-2010)

Here are some icons if anyone needs them.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonysathre For This Useful Post:

Ungoliant (07-24-2009), wenscan (02-20-2010)

Here's a few more icons.

Thanks

Default Here I Go Again
    Icons, Icons, Icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Godrigos View Post
    Well my firsts colored icons, soon I'll post more.
    5 more icons, filling part of the request.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysathre View Post
    Here are some icons if anyone needs them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysathre View Post
    Here's a few more icons.
    Icons, Icons, Icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by spares View Post
    Here are some icons I made tonight to go with the new "Glass Orb Color" Theme. My PhotoShop skills aren't the greatest, but I hope others might find these useful.

Use them if you want....

Spares
    Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Hi all,

First time poster here but just had to register to say thanks for this theme. Im a noob when it comes to photoshop but here are some of my icons.
    People, people, PEOPLE!!! See, this is what I was trying to avoid! I know you're all just trying to help, and I REALLY do appreciate it, but this is how things start to get confusing and unorganized VERY fast ...If you would have read my first post I said that I would be managing the creation of icons by myself to avoid this very thing from happening! Of course this is a free world and I can't stop u from creating icons, however if u post icons in here I will NOT be adding them to my theme in future updates. If you're really insistent on helping out then PM or email me and we can work something out! Cheers

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

alohawaii (07-21-2009), ErikSocal (07-22-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

People, people, PEOPLE!!! See, this is what I was trying to avoid! I know you're all just trying to help, and I REALLY do appreciate it, but this is how things start to get confusing and unorganized VERY fast ...If you would have read my first post I said that I would be managing the creation of icons by myself to avoid this very thing from happening! Of course this is a free world and I can't stop u from creating icons, however if u post icons in here I will NOT be adding them to my theme in future updates. If you're really insistent on helping out then PM or email me and we can work something out! Cheers
    I agree. Downloaded the theme and it's awesome. I hope you update icons soon!

Any ideas as to why I cant find this on Cydia?

I see the Original Glass Orb, Live time, Orb SBS and Orb Ipod but no Glass Orb color.

Thanks

Just checked.. I see it fine.. I searched glass orb and it's right there.. Wierd..

Thanks

Sorry, reading the first post,

Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast