+ Reply
Page 11 of 214 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I am trying to add the weather and calendar to this theme. I use iphonebrowser ~ how do I edit the configureme. js file? When I click on it and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am trying to add the weather and calendar to this theme. I use iphonebrowser ~ how do I edit the configureme.js file? When I click on it and click preview all it shows me is:

Filename: configureMe.js
    Size: 2248 bytes

When I right click on it, it doesn't have an "open with" option. Only save as, replace, rename, or delete file.

Could someone please help?

Thanks in advance!
    Kelly

Green Apple
    Thanks

Kelly:

Right-click on the ConfigureMe.js file and select the "Save As" option to save the file onto your computer. Edit the file using WordPad or NotePad and then save the changes. Transfer the edited file back onto your iPhone via iPhoneBrowser by dragging it into the folder where it belongs.

I got your PM and will respond when I arrive back home and have access to my files.

Mike

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodanimod81 View Post
    Hello,

Attached is a zip file of the icons I would like to see added. Hopefully, you have everything you need.

Thanks,
    Gabe
    Got em

Quote Originally Posted by genetic View Post
    to those with irealquicksms:

i requested this app to have an orb'd colored icon but i didnt give toy the correct name. i named the icon IRealQuickSms when its actually iRealQuickSMS . so if you have that app just ssh into the phone and rename the icon and itll show up. i apologize to toy and whoever else has the app
    Made the changes..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    I have a few possibly for the next update. I posted these earlier, but they were the smaller icons, not the larger ones that you requested. Sorry. I hope this is better.

Thanks
    fox98

Quote Originally Posted by meatholes View Post
    toyvan, thank you for your time. your theme is by the best. keep up the good work.

i found that your MySpace.png is named Myspace.png, it appears someone didnt follow your instructions and provided you with the wrong SB name, again the correct file name is MySpace.png

toyvan please know that your work is very much appreciated, my phone needs your theme.

fixed it for next update

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1212 View Post
    Could I please just request these icons?
    they're all rared and ready
    sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxx79 View Post
    Hey toyvan, thanks for the icons and the update!!

I have two changes for you. The app FocusOnline has been changed to FOCUS. And I messed up the name of Locate It. It should be LocateIt. Sorry about that!!

I have two more requests.

Thanks!!

Jinxx79
    coolio..fixed em!

Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    The calendar and weather function are from the "Time Weather Calendar" theme found here. The battery does drain a bit faster, but I don't notice it being a problem. I have it set to update every 30 minutes so it's not like it's running all the time. I also don't leave the screen on for extended periods. Your mileage may vary, though.

Mike

I am trying to add the weather and calendar to this theme. I use iphonebrowser ~ how do I edit the configureme.js file? When I click on it and click preview all it shows me is:

Filename: configureMe.js
    Size: 2248 bytes

When I right click on it, it doesn't have an "open with" option. Only save as, replace, rename, or delete file.

Could someone please help?

Thanks in advance!
    Kelly
    This is not the right place to be discussing troubleshooting tips for the weather and calendar theme! Please PM each other and don't hijack my thread!!! ...cheers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you Gregg! Got the wallpaper working. I replaced the dock.png ~ problem with that is phone, safari, and mail icons aren't showing on the dock....only text and ipod are

And I'll wait to hear from you on how to get rid of the time and date below the calendar...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelly029x View Post
    Thank you Gregg! Got the wallpaper working. I replaced the dock.png ~ problem with that is phone, safari, and mail icons aren't showing on the dock....only text and ipod are

And I'll wait to hear from you on how to get rid of the time and date below the calendar...
    Did u not read the above post?!??! Obviously not, so let me quote myself.."This is not the right place to be discussing troubleshooting tips for the weather and calendar theme! Please PM each other and don't hijack my thread!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kelly029x View Post
    You nailed it, that is the problem. Hopefully that will help others still running the 2.2.1 FW
    I have included a 'Text' icon in the next update for those who have 2.2.1 fw or earlier..this should fix the problem for those who do not know how to SSH..
    Last edited by toyvan; 07-29-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey toyvan, do you have an icon for Colloquy? i cant remember if it was in my batch of icons i sent ya.. cuz for some reason its not iconofied on the update and i cant find the file in the icons dir..?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default New Icons
    Hey toyvan! great job on this theme its great! And thanks for taking your time to fulfill these requests for icons! Here is my little batch of icons that I am requesting so my springboard will be complete! I looked over the recent requests and I didnt see any of them in the requests so here you go! thanks again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to H0rn3t920 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (09-29-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    hey toyvan, do you have an icon for Colloquy? i cant remember if it was in my batch of icons i sent ya.. cuz for some reason its not iconofied on the update and i cant find the file in the icons dir..?
    No icon for Colloquy..

Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3t920 View Post
    Hey toyvan! great job on this theme its great! And thanks for taking your time to fulfill these requests for icons! Here is my little batch of icons that I am requesting so my springboard will be complete! I looked over the recent requests and I didnt see any of them in the requests so here you go! thanks again.
    You're welcome! and I don't think anybody's springboard is ever going to be complete is it?! especially with so many great apps coming out every day, the requests will just keep on rolling in

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey thanks toyvan.. ill get one to ya along with bitesms, iTypeFastR, CPanel, ToneFX, and Navigon...

Thanks

Default Glass Orb Battery...
    In order to make this theme more "complete", I am slowly adding things to it..the next update will include a Glass Orb Battery...the numeric charge % changes from red, yellow and green as the charge advances..

Last edited by toyvan; 07-29-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Diaph11 (08-25-2009), dthomp22 (07-29-2009), Windmeel (07-29-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Will you be able to hide the clock but keep the battery? I'm using LockInfo currently and it's best to run that w/o the clock.

And thanks for all your work. This thread is my only subscribed one! I check it about 5 times a day for updates!
    Last edited by SuperflyJimmy; 07-29-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    hey thanks toyvan.. ill get one to ya along with bitesms, iTypeFastR, CPanel, ToneFX, and Navigon...
    I already made a NAVIGON icon..it just needed to all be in caps! will be in next update

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Will you be able to hide the clock but keep the battery? I'm using LockInfo currently and it's best to run that w/o the clock.

And thanks for all your work. This thread is my only subscribed one! I check it about 5 times a day for updates!
    The clock is separate from the battery so LockInfo should not be affected...5 x's a day is all??!! lol..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Mike,
    How do I change the wall papers. Give you please give a step by step instructions. Thanks

Thanks

Please, no more icon requests until 1.3 update! I have made all the icons requested up to this post, so the icons u want may be coming in the next update..update will be within the next 24 hrs...cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 07-29-2009 at 11:04 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    In order to make this theme more "complete", I am slowly adding things to it..the next update will include a Glass Orb Battery...the numeric charge % changes from red, yellow and green as the charge advances..

I like. Ive also been a Glass Orb original fan from day one. I wish these threads were filled with people who can just simply read the first post to get rid of all the unnecessary posts that Im forced to go through. I wanted to know if this time around, we can get more of the Battery Orbs as opposed to it skipping 6-9 digits each charge up. (I hope this makes sense) I have been getting all my requests ready this week (over 100) and plan on making a substantial donation early next week when my icons should be ready. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have one question and yes, I read the first post more than three times.

I updated the app to the latest version. So I got the worms app and other. Sorry for my first post, I thought I allready had the newest app, because I downloaded it the first time.

So, the problem is, that I have no orb icon for the voice memo app in firmware 3.0. Could it be, that I have the german version and it is called "Sprachmemos" or is it just not yet implemented?

Thanks

Thanks

Hey ToyVan, where did you get that blue status bar battery icon? That would look so good on my Glass Orb setup! IMG_0651.PNG

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So sorry ~ will not happen again Toyvan
    Last edited by kelly029x; 07-30-2009 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks

Does anybody know where to get that blue status bar battery? Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Does anybody know where to get that blue status bar battery? Thanks.
    Its in cydia.
    Called colored batteries i think.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.