Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477485486487
Results 9,721 to 9,734 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iElegance Icons

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us with ieleganceHD, I've been referring my friends to your themes since they're the most sleek and complete!

Firstly, I want to say I really love this theme. Too bad I couldn't find some icons for the apps I own. Could someone help me creating some of these icons in iElegance style? I've searched and founded most of the icons in this huge thread (and downloaded the icon pack), but I couldn't find it for these apps.

-Game Dev. Story
    -Gravity Guy
    -Mega Jump
    -Veggie Samurai
    -Fifa 2011

And could someone please make a dockflow for these icons from left to right (Telephone, Text, Mail(in the middle), Safari, iPod)?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

There you go.

Sorry don't think I can make a dockflow. sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Goof For This Useful Post:

asianck (02-15-2011)

Thanks

There YOU go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Goof For This Useful Post:

OceanRain (02-16-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by iGoof View Post
    There you go.

Sorry don't think I can make a dockflow. sorry.
    Thanks anyways for making those icons. I really appreciate it. : D
    I hope someone else could help me make a dockflow outta those icons in my previous post.

Hey guys, I have purchased and downloaded this theme and I am awestruck...although I am currently not displaying it, I still have it as an option in Winterboard. I have a few themes that I am tweaking and getting them to my liking, that way i can just swap back and forth and have them ready to go.

I am really learning alot from this thread, this thread helped me learn how to make icons for each theme using the included PSD files in each theme, as well as how to manipulate the files to custome the theme to how i want.

One question is, using the PSD file for a theme that I am currently working with, how do I manipulate the icon mask or frame to give it the dockflow slant look? When I try to ctrl-T and use the perspective tool on the icon image, it only applys the slant tweak to the icon image and not the mask and/or frame. The psd file that was included in the theme does not have any action scripts or anything, so I was sort of hoping to use the information in this thread, and convert it to the files that I am using.

The theme is "A UINique SD". I know this theme is not one of Bars' themes, but I do have one of his purchased, and the answer to this question will help me when i go to create a dockflow for iElegance Pro.

Thanks a in advance fellaz for any help provided.

If you need attachments, maybe of the PSD file that i cannot figure out, or proof of my iElegance theme purchase, I will be glad to post them as soon as i get off work this afternoon. I am not trying to trick anyone into answers, I am simply learning how to alter the HTML files and how to use photoshop to become a fluent jailbreaker, lol!

**Edit--icons attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kwik10z; 03-08-2011 at 06:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How do I apply these apps onto my phone? I have the icons, but have no clue how to get them to activate! I have iPhone Explorer...can install themes, but just cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The icons, as is, with the reflection, cannot be auto created. I will however be releasing a HUGE update to iElegance as soon as I finish up the HD version I am working on, and this will auto create all AppStore icons. It will still be a bit of time, but it is coming
    Quick tip regarding the reflections and using auto create..

You CAN get the reflections using auto create if you also use reflective dock. Works well with autocreate in Ielegance Pro.

The one thing that totally stumps me, is WHY people are still asking for icons, when you can do the autocreate and be done with it ???

some can make dockflow icon for me

biteSMS,phone,quicklock,ipod,settings

thanks

Did anyone managed to get the auto icon creation to work? I don't need the reflection so was hoping to be able to make auto create plus the icon looks extremely small when grouped into folder using the MAKE ICON psd...

Could anybody please make the following icons into dockflow? The order is: calendar, safari, phone, mail, sms

Thanks in advance

Anybody? Help would really be appreciated...

Hi, could someone help me to create iElegance-style icons for the following please?

Other than the first one (Color Splash) which I noticed has been made already.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-photo-10-9-12-1-05-18-pm.png

Can anyone send me .psd for such icons?

Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477485486487