Page 486 of 487 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476484485486487 LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 9734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iElegance Icons

  1. #9701
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gaillard, FR
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Hi!
    Someone to make these icons please ?
    THX
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #9702
    My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    854
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 393 Posts

    hi could you also do me a dock flow my icons are on page 1383 i would really appreciate it thank you mel

  3. #9703
    barsoverbeats,
    thanks for all the works
    "iElegance Auto.rar" file in post #8420 removed from that link
    pls reupload it
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by SaEeDR; 12-03-2010 at 07:24 AM.

  4. #9704
    Here's a couple more if you don't mind bro..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -itunesstore_icon_wikipediamobile.png   -imdb-icon.png   -hbx-0310-dictionary-app-de-69873601.jpg  

  5. #9705
    Default Icon Help
    Thanks in advance for any help with these icons.

    Great theme and icon support!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png   -relpitch.png   -braves.gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  6. #9706
    iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    If possible, I have a few to request:

    Chicktionary
    UndercoverTourist

    Thanks!
    Last edited by kingchkn; 12-11-2010 at 10:22 PM.

  7. #9707
    Anyone have any idea why this wiki app won't take? I have it named Simplepedia+.png, just like it's supposed to be, but no dice. Wonder if it has something to do with the +, is there a way to make a smaller one?


  8. #9708
    Cool A Request
    Hey guys i have ALOT of icons that need to be themed

    I have another theme that has an icon mask so it supports all of the icons and im not really sure how it works. i SSHed through my itouch and i found something called mobileicons.framework or something like that... i looked through it and i figured out what he did, but when i tried it myself it completely failed. can someone make this and post it for us to get so every icon has that border for iElegance Pro?

    The names of the files go like this:


    AppIconMask.png --- What part of the original app icon is in the themed one

    [email protected] --- Seems to be the same exact file, so just copy the file and rename it that.

    AppIconShadow.png --- the border of all of the iElegance icons (note that the AppIconMask.png should be smaller than the AppIconShadow.png, or else the picture of the app would cover the frame. Just measure the length and width of the picture part of an icon and make the mask that size (the mask is just white as it seems to me, idk)
    [email protected] --- same thing it seems, again.

    Thats all i know about it i know theres a way to see an example type in iOS4 Chrome on Cydia and then SSH and find the folder in the "Bundles" folder that says "com.apple.mobileicons.framework" and ull see what im talking about.

    I dont have photoshop and i ran out of my trial so it would be greatly appreciated if anyone did this for us... TY

  9. #9709
    Quote Originally Posted by babapopololo View Post
    Hey guys i have ALOT of icons that need to be themed

    I have another theme that has an icon mask so it supports all of the icons and im not really sure how it works. i SSHed through my itouch and i found something called mobileicons.framework or something like that... i looked through it and i figured out what he did, but when i tried it myself it completely failed. can someone make this and post it for us to get so every icon has that border for iElegance Pro?

    The names of the files go like this:


    AppIconMask.png --- What part of the original app icon is in the themed one

    [email protected] --- Seems to be the same exact file, so just copy the file and rename it that.

    AppIconShadow.png --- the border of all of the iElegance icons (note that the AppIconMask.png should be smaller than the AppIconShadow.png, or else the picture of the app would cover the frame. Just measure the length and width of the picture part of an icon and make the mask that size (the mask is just white as it seems to me, idk)
    [email protected] --- same thing it seems, again.

    Thats all i know about it i know theres a way to see an example type in iOS4 Chrome on Cydia and then SSH and find the folder in the "Bundles" folder that says "com.apple.mobileicons.framework" and ull see what im talking about.

    I dont have photoshop and i ran out of my trial so it would be greatly appreciated if anyone did this for us... TY
    The icons, as is, with the reflection, cannot be auto created. I will however be releasing a HUGE update to iElegance as soon as I finish up the HD version I am working on, and this will auto create all AppStore icons. It will still be a bit of time, but it is coming

  10. #9710
    Please help! Just upgraded to 4.2.1 and when I was reinstalling everything the dock icons went awry. I've read something about iElegance not being 4.0 compliant, while others suggested iWipe cache (which didn't even load), deleting the SBdock file (which I did), changing the size (which I don't know how to do) ... anyone know a work-around for this? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

  11. #9711
    Can someone help me with the following icons?

    From left to right:

    HR BATTLE
    Matching Zoo
    LunchBox
    ABC Maze
    Roundhouse
    Park Math
    ABC Tracer
    Math Train 1

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo2.png  

  12. #9712
    Quote Originally Posted by im2beach View Post
    Please help! Just upgraded to 4.2.1 and when I was reinstalling everything the dock icons went awry. I've read something about iElegance not being 4.0 compliant, while others suggested iWipe cache (which didn't even load), deleting the SBdock file (which I did), changing the size (which I don't know how to do) ... anyone know a work-around for this? Thanks in advance.
    Delete "SBDockBG.png" from /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/ you can do this with ifile from Cydia, problem solved

  13. #9713
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Delete "SBDockBG.png" from /Library/Themes/PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/ you can do this with ifile from Cydia, problem solved
    Thanks but removing it didn't work. I still see the dock. And using both Transparent Dock (and Transparent Dock 4.2.1) both move the icons up the page as before. Frustrating.

  14. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by im2beach View Post
    Thanks but removing it didn't work. I still see the dock. And using both Transparent Dock (and Transparent Dock 4.2.1) both move the icons up the page as before. Frustrating.
    You need to delete the file, and disable any other "dock" theme that you have enabled in winterboard...

    It's one of the **** themes that you have enabled that is accusing the issue!

  15. #9715
    Can someone help me with the following icons?

    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -logo4sag.png   -logo4sol.png  
    Last edited by circassian; 01-08-2011 at 04:03 AM.

  16. #9716
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Goof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    Here you go, remember to press the Thanks button.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  17. #9717
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Goof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by im2beach View Post
    Can someone help me with the following icons?

    From left to right:

    HR BATTLE
    Matching Zoo
    LunchBox
    ABC Maze
    Roundhouse
    Park Math
    ABC Tracer
    Math Train 1

    Thanks!
    There you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  18. #9718
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Goof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    If possible, I have a few to request:

    Chicktionary
    UndercoverTourist

    Thanks!
    There you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  19. #9719
    Can I have these icons please. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -froggy-jump.jpg   -illusia.jpg   -lara-croft-guardian-light.jpg  
    Last edited by OceanRain; 02-08-2011 at 12:43 PM.

  20. #9720
    Firstly, I want to say I really love this theme. Too bad I couldn't find some icons for the apps I own. Could someone help me creating some of these icons in iElegance style? I've searched and founded most of the icons in this huge thread (and downloaded the icon pack), but I couldn't find it for these apps.

    -Game Dev. Story
    -Gravity Guy
    -Mega Jump
    -Veggie Samurai
    -Fifa 2011



    And could someone please make a dockflow for these icons from left to right (Telephone, Text, Mail(in the middle), Safari, iPod)?


    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by asianck; 02-12-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Page 486 of 487 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476484485486487 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •