Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macbook 3.0-Updated for 3G[s]

Ur welcome Melech, hell i probably dont got none of the apps u got then =[

ill check might hip to some im missing out on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

g0sbv (07-11-2009)

Shoot me some ideas for apps you guys all have that you would like to see some custom icons for. I will try to push all of these out with the next update which will include a lock screen and updated SBSettings!!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

An icon for a gmail bookmark would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by g0sbv View Post
    I have been using this theme for a while and I think its brilliant..just tried the sbsettings theme there is no icon for airplane mode which I do use a lot on traveling anyway I can fix this
    Ricky
    Airplane mode is labeled "Phone". There is an icon for it. You will need to enable this toggle by going into SBSettings->More->Set Toggles->Phone

Hope this helps

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

i love this theme, its the most complete right now for the 3gs. Since you are taking suggestions for icons though, I would love ones for tweetie, xGPS, Todo, Icy, and Rock your Phone. (I hate having RY, but i do like tlert and elert!)

Either way, Thanks Melech!!!

BTW: i had to ssh this theme because I couldnt find it on cydia, any chance it may end up there in order to make it easier for updates?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Quote Originally Posted by Ciroc View Post
    An icon for a gmail bookmark would be great.
    Check it out. Download it, SSH into the Icons folder in the theme. Make sure you name the icon the same as what you name the bookmark for it to take effect then respring.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Ciroc (07-11-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    i love this theme, its the most complete right now for the 3gs. Since you are taking suggestions for icons though, I would love ones for tweetie, xGPS, Todo, Icy, and Rock your Phone. (I hate having RY, but i do like tlert and elert!)

Either way, Thanks Melech!!!

BTW: i had to ssh this theme because I couldnt find it on cydia, any chance it may end up there in order to make it easier for updates?
    Send Poetic_folly and cash a PM. I submitted the theme for the MMi repo but havent heard back

^^ that sucks. I will do that, we should start a petition to get it on there, LOL
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Default A few extra icons...
    Here are a few more icons you guys requested....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

g0sbv (07-11-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Airplane mode is labeled "Phone". There is an icon for it. You will need to enable this toggle by going into SBSettings->More->Set Toggles->Phone

Hope this helps
    Sorry I didn't realize that was the airplane toggle great stuff..what about a tethering toggle that could be very handy I see a lot of people are looking for a theme that has that facility
    cheers
    Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Check it out. Download it, SSH into the Icons folder in the theme. Make sure you name the icon the same as what you name the bookmark for it to take effect then respring.
    That is perfect. Thank you.

Some other app images you could add would be Flashlight, AdBlock, FileAid, gpSPhone, Cocktails+, and Conversions.
    Last edited by Ciroc; 07-11-2009 at 11:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

i rarely ever use a theme for my iphone. but seriously this is the best theme ive ever seen and it made me get winterboard! update with some icons.

I am working on an update now...also trying to get the theme up on the MMi repo. Please PM me any icon suggestions.

Default Bug fix
    Hi. I have this problem when I plug it in the craddle for my car to charge. Can you take a look at this and fix it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0063.png  

lol, what problem???

The play icon is mess up and not align. I circle it red for you so you can take a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0063-copy.png  

so to get this theme to work. u just gotta have the Macbook 3_1 in a folder and the spsetting in its own folder right?

nly thing that unzips is the the macbook 3_1.theme no folder no icon nothing
    Last edited by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD; 07-14-2009 at 11:04 PM.

SSH the Winterboard theme to var/private/stash/Themes.*******
    Then SSH the SBSettings theme to var/private/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Hitone (08-04-2009), JayAreU (07-31-2009), MC_KNuCKLeHeaD (07-16-2009), qinnocentboi (07-17-2009), tecpunk64 (04-07-2010)

im stupid.. got it..

i love it

grrr allll wee need now is the keyboards to work!
    Last edited by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD; 07-16-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

anyway to change the sms bubbles on this...i dont like the purple =[

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast