Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow....wish I had your skills. Very, very nice. I'm looking forward to it.

Keep up the great work!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scottshaft For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (07-05-2009)

Thanks guys!! Hopefully this doesnt turn into a back and forth. I will be happy to leave it at that. If someone doesnt like what I have done. They dont have to use it. The other 160,000 people will. Thanks again!!

CPJR,
    thats the great thing about themeing is that everyone will have different tastes. I think bars is genuinely a special kind of themer. He has proven himself to be a ... whats a harder word than "hard core"? That'd be Bars. hes a great guy.

But yeah we're gonna disagree, which is totally fine. Bars knows I like his work on ielegance.

Yeah when I see PRO I think suitable for business, and I think I'm not just understanding the vibe for this particular theme. Just the same I wish Bars the best. For myself I really liked where the 1st theme was going. It was more business like, and also ..... luxurious with the leather. I just wish I could have put the names of the icons back to help with remembering which is which.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bishopazrael For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the comment, I think that you will still be pleasantly surprised when you see this on phone *wiping screen and taking another look* If not I will be updating iElegance to include the 3.0 changes as soon as I get finished with this theme. In all reality, I could have made my changes that I wanted to make and released it as iElegance 1.7 but that also would not have been fair to the people that love the leather wallpaper and backgrounds. The dialer and calc are much easier to see and use in this version. Any and all graphics that were "so-so" on iElegance 1.6 have been all redone to be cleaner and more crisp on iElegance PRO. PRO is also a bit lighter because I am saving EVERYTHING for web and devices in photoshop which should really slim down the package and eliminate any lag caused by the huge pack.

Thanks for being here everyone!!

tutorial video for making icons complete....

oh yeah, one more thing that iElegance PRO provides is the ability to have a few different springboard configs. two with the traditional glass wallpaper clock (one with the new shelves) and two without the wallpaper clock (one with the new shelves) Additionally for the people who use the glass wallpaper clock option, the time is visable on the status bar in almost every app (besides calc)
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 07-05-2009 at 01:49 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

dmbsituation (07-07-2009)

can i plz be a beta tester i rele want to try this theme
    hit me with a pm
    thanks

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    CPJR,
    thats the great thing about themeing is that everyone will have different tastes. I think bars is genuinely a special kind of themer. He has proven himself to be a ... whats a harder word than "hard core"? That'd be Bars. hes a great guy.

But yeah we're gonna disagree, which is totally fine. Bars knows I like his work on ielegance.

Yeah when I see PRO I think suitable for business, and I think I'm not just understanding the vibe for this particular theme. Just the same I wish Bars the best. For myself I really liked where the 1st theme was going. It was more business like, and also ..... luxurious with the leather. I just wish I could have put the names of the icons back to help with remembering which is which.
    Well we agree on something, I like the old background (not to say I dont like the new) also

I like it too!!

Quote Originally Posted by naveen View Post
    can i plz be a beta tester i rele want to try this theme
    hit me with a pm
    thanks
    The beta testing team, are those who have donated. It is only fair to them.

I will also be porting a nice new font for PRO. Im thinking Bank Gothic, maybe something else...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 07-05-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

dmbsituation (07-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I like it too!!

The beta testing team, are those who have donated. It is only fair to them.

I will also be porting a nice new font for PRO. Im thinking Bank Gothic, maybe something else...
    o i am sorry i was not aware of that
    thanks for the heads up

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks amazing! I've been waiting for a slick professional theme of this quality. Can't wait for it's release.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ins0mniac For This Useful Post:

Is everyone going to be mad if I drop the "wallpaper clock" version from being an option?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Something tells me this theme is gonna look money.....Hmmm, dont know why, I just get a feeling....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (07-06-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 6,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Something tells me this theme is gonna look money.....Hmmm, dont know why, I just get a feeling....
    I thought it was just me?!?!?!?!

As far as the clock Bars, not gonna bother me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Is everyone going to be mad if I drop the "wallpaper clock" version from being an option?
    That's one of the best bits!

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    That's one of the best bits!
    I can leave it in as an option, that is why I asked. The font that we are going to use is not going to fit right in the frame in the later months... It was going to start to spill outside the frame. I could adjust it but then it is not as aesthetically pleasing. Stay tuned I am changing all of the images on the first post....

Thanks

Awesome. Keep up the great work. Really looking forward to seeing this theme grow.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ins0mniac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    Awesome. Keep up the great work. Really looking forward to seeing this theme grow.
    Posted some updates that were completed today on the first post... Back to work tommorow, So hopefully I can finish the beta within the next couple of nights...We are getting closer...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Lefty-44 (07-06-2009)

looks amazing bars everything you said it would be and more from the looks of it alone.

Looking good man... You should be proud.

As for myself, I won't be using the clock anyway so go ahead, take it out. Good with me. ;-)

Man, I prefered when you had the Brushscript font on the "iElegance" word up in the AT&T logo spot... That looked sooooo sweet... Hope you don't throw it away... :-)
    Last edited by chezpaul; 07-07-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I dont throw ANYTHING away!!

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast