Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Skinning your KeyPad... This was fun...

Default Skinning your KeyPad... This was fun...
    Did you all know you can skin your keypad? Well you can!
    And not by the defaults.. These actually stay and are functional. =)
    Have fun with all this.
    Just so you know the artwork file contains ALL the images (over 100). Just install it and reset your springboard. or Reboot your phone .
    If you are interested in getting the program to open artwork files.. read this tread I have links.

Install and Links
    Factory Replacement Just in case you dont like your new keypad.. Get it here> Factory

MMi Blue Keypad..

Get it here > MMiBlue

Camo Leopard Print...

Get it here>CamoLeopard

UPDATE Ok. Fixed the glitch in creation of the inverted Black Keypad. Added Edge to zoomed in Keys..
    NOTE: I know there are some keys like the return that need touch up. I'll get them =)

Get it here> Inverted Black
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 09-25-2007 at 09:29 AM.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

+Kardboard+ (10-05-2007), 64usak (03-31-2008), barsoverbeats (01-14-2009), bobcat1956 (01-22-2008), ClassiChelle (09-23-2007), dexterdash (05-09-2008), knickboy87 (09-24-2007), stewie2280 (03-19-2008), vikiniland (05-23-2008)

jeez those look cool!

please add them to the installer app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slezak12 For This Useful Post:

ks503 (01-23-2008)

Nice find, and cool keyboard, really adds some flavor to the phone.

These look amazing!
    Can't wait for a download/instructions!

Thanks Guys. I have the EXCLUSIVE MMi Blue Keypads too.. For Cash and Poetic

Just a note.. I have one itty bitty glitch in my photoshop script for the zoomed in keys.. I just noticed. Once I get that worked out I will get you guys the file and install instructions.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

owensdus (09-23-2007)

cool idea, the keyboard never even crossed my mind to change its color
    Hit Thanks!

Very Nice! I will admit that I was going through all sorts of things the other night looking for this. I'm still a little off-standish about digging in to my phone too much. I'm still not over stickershock of paying that for a phone and fearing screwing up the phone.

Thanks guys. Getting my glitch worked out and I'll launch a bunch this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassiChelle View Post
    Very Nice! I will admit that I was going through all sorts of things the other night looking for this. I'm still a little off-standish about digging in to my phone too much. I'm still not over stickershock of paying that for a phone and fearing screwing up the phone.
    Ya I was iffy too. But my friend "factory restore" has been really good to me. LOL

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! I spent so much time trying to figure that out. Good job! now whats your secret hehehe

Those look great, keep it up!
    Sent From My iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shimizu1006 View Post
    WOW! I spent so much time trying to figure that out. Good job! now whats your secret hehehe

Those look great, keep it up!

Its in the Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork File. Wink Wink.

Im searching for the upper images... So I can match. lol
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 09-23-2007 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Cant figure out how to open it!! ahhh!
    Sent From My iPhone

Dang... sexxyyyy. =]

Keep working on it for us please =]

It adds a little something extra that makes everything nicer..

Maybe this will be included in Customize one day? COUGH COUGH to whoever makes/manages customize...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    Dang... sexxyyyy. =]
    Maybe this will be included in Customize one day? COUGH COUGH to whoever makes/manages customize...
    **WINK WINK**

hahahaha
    Sent From My iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shimizu1006 View Post
    Cant figure out how to open it!! ahhh!
    If you are on PC.. Get this...... iPhoneShop

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I found the " Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork" in the library/frameworks/UIkit.framework folder... but are your backgrounds available for download? DO we just place them in this folder? Or does it replace some other .png image

Quote Originally Posted by mesojdm View Post
    I found the " Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork" in the library/frameworks/UIkit.framework folder... but are your backgrounds available for download? DO we just place them in this folder? Or does it replace some other .png image

They will be soon. you just replace that file. It has over a hundred images I did to change the keypads per "theme".
    its about 12mb.

Pheweeeeew Updated.. lol Check the main page
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 09-24-2007 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

uPhone559 (09-24-2007)

Damn! I can't get it to work... I'm using iPhoneList to install, but everytime I try to drag the file over to the phone, the program freezes up. Any idea why that's happening? Or when we can expect to see this in Customize? Without this mod, looking at my keyboard makes me sad...

Edit: Nevermind. I got it, and it looks great! Note to self: Be patient and don't freak out!
    Last edited by brschrank82; 09-24-2007 at 10:04 AM.

Wow! This idea was in my mind for long time! Thx! Can U make one gradient black to gray with white chars?

Quote Originally Posted by brschrank82 View Post
    Damn! I can't get it to work... I'm using iPhoneList to install, but everytime I try to drag the file over to the phone, the program freezes up. Any idea why that's happening? Or when we can expect to see this in Customize? Without this mod, looking at my keyboard makes me sad...

Edit: Nevermind. I got it, and it looks great! Note to self: Be patient and don't freak out!
    hahah. Awesome. Yes its a huge file! Takes a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassha View Post
    Wow! This idea was in my mind for long time! Thx! Can U make one gradient black to gray with white chars?
    Yes! I am gonna make an "inverted" one. And a stainless. Soon. Im workin all day. Prolly later tonight

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

uPhone559 (09-24-2007)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanx buddy...This is a great stuff. Your doing an excellent job!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast