+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Alpha Release] iPhone 3G to 3GS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Please delete
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thumbs up [Alpha Release] iPhone 3G to 3GS
    Please delete
    Last edited by karesake; 08-07-2013 at 03:15 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

looks interesting is there an english site for site cant understand what he is doing and on his site I am not sure what this does

Thanks all
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi,

I,AM German and i Made THis Hack, But i Can you Translate this.

But my English is Bad :-(

So people, now it's done, our mega hack iphone 3G is released,

We simply do not understand why 1 million already on the iPhone 3GS loading tables are gone. If it is so easy a 3G to a 3GS to spells,

iphonehackz (kevinK), has a hack developer, this is still in its alpha phase.

What have we changed?

We have the firmware 3.0 overclocked and processed, as the processor clock speeds in the firmware file we have this from ca 400MHZ to 600MHz Hochgetaktet, also work with 128MB of memory was "Virtuele Ram" Vershene,

i.e. We have 128MB of storage capacity on the memory transfer.

i.e. You have now instead of 16GB (14.7) UK only (14.6) GB, ensuring Twice as Fast iPhone.

In addition, we have the compass from the normal way only on the iphone 3GS be found on the iphone 3G housed, Unfortunately this is still without compass function. You can only open it and the original compass of 3GS watching, because we still need GPS configuration.

__________________________________________________ _______________

What's in the beta yet unpublished?.

In the beta phase, the camera of the iphone 3G, s and / or processed, chopped and the slider that you have to record videos and zooming,

Sorry for my (Very) Bad English

Thanks

Too bad I don't understand German, but this looks promising! I'll be looking forward to this. Didn't know it was actually possible to overclock the iPhone 3G that much? Must be overkill for the battery which already is pretty fast draining. Regardless, I'll be keeping tabs on this, sounds interesting.
    Last edited by Xenthor; 06-23-2009 at 08:42 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does this actually enable speech recognition? Are you saying that it will overclock from 400 to 600mhz and use virtual ram? It appears that this only comes with wallpaper file and a non working compass app. Where does the other stuff come into play?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

highly unlikely....I highly doubt this to be true. Not to mention the voice app demonstration ist kinda strange (no app is seen, just the result)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

most likely fake, video is deleted
    and 50% overclocking for an Mobile Phone CPU?
    nearly impossible.

Thanks

its bs. i dled the file and looked inside.

there is only one .ipa file called, "kompass.ipa" and an "installation" rtf file with a picture of the voice app also included. that's it though. haha pure bs.
    "the only constant is change."

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karesake View Post
    So Leute, nun ist es soweit, unser iphone 3G Mega Hack ist Released,

Wir Verstehen einfach nicht warum schon 1 Millionen iPhone 3Gs über die Ladentische gegangen sind. Wenn es doch so einfach geht ein 3G zu einem 3Gs zu Zaubern,

iPhonehackz bzw. Kevin K, hat einen Hack Entwickler, dieser sich NOCH in der Alpha Phase befindet.

Was haben wir verändert ?

Wir haben, Die Firmware der 3.0 Aufgebort und Bearbeitet, da die Prozessor Taktraten in der Firmware Datei enthalten sind haben wir diese von ca 400MHZ auf 600MHZ Hochgetaktet, Auch der Arbeitspeicher wurde mit 128MB "Virtuelem Ram" Vershene,

d.H. Wir haben 128MB vom der Speicher Kapazität auf der Arbeitspeicher Übertragen.

d.H. Ihr habt nun Statt 16GB (14,7)GB nur noch (14,6) GB, Dafür ein Doppelt so Schnelles iPhone.

Außerdem Haben wir das Kompass ab das Normaler Weise nur auf dem iphone 3GS zu finden ist auf das iphone 3G Gebracht, Leider ist dieser Kompass noch Ohne Funktion. Ihr könnt ihn Nur öffnen und den original Kompass vom 3GS Anschauen, da wir noch die GPS Konfiguration vornehmen müssen.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Was kommt in der Noch nicht veröffentlichten Beta ?.

In Der Beta Phase wird die kamera des iphone 3G,s bearbeitet bzw, Gehackt und zwar das Ihr den Slider habt zum Videos aufnehmen und zum Zoomen,

__________________________________________________ _______________

VIDEO Preview

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j6ATKB-mQ]YouTube - Make Your 3G to an 3GS[/ame]

Download

http://http://iphonehackz.jimdo.com/...-3g-to-ip-3gs/

the link to the compass skin for 3gs is dead can u provide me with a new one please i need it!!
    Thanks in advance