Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Old School Dialer Graphics

i love it but its hard to see the numbers in white as theyre chosen.

is there a way to change bkgrnd color where typed numbers show up or even possible to change font color?

man, love it though.

any chance of this being available via customizer?

I love it! This looks amazing on the phone.

Pardon me if it is totally out of wack for me to ask. I think the dialer is sweet ..anyway there could be a black/ darker background for the numbers at top when dialed?

This dialer does look pretty sweet. Just not my cup of tea. Good work tho.

Reako

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Can you please put the stock files this replaced in the downloads stock files section? I saved them before I did it, but they were saved in a temp folder that emptied itself automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Can you please put the stock files this replaced in the downloads stock files section? I saved them before I did it, but they were saved in a temp folder that emptied itself automatically.
    They're already there. Been in there since 7-14-2007.

Thanks

Oh thank you, They must be hidden from me. What are they under and what are they called? Honestly I don't see a stock dialer file. I see the stock PNG file in the complete stock set, but there were several files modified in this retro mod.

yea i also cant find the stock dialer files.

Oh thank you, They must be hidden from me. What are they under and what are they called? Honestly I don't see a stock dialer file. I see the stock PNG file in the complete stock set, but there were several files modified in this retro mod.
    Yes, all of the files that you replaced to get this dialer are in that stock png file. If you don't remember what they were called then re-download this dialer package to get the names then find the stock ones in that file in the downloads. They are all in there.

Thanks

Very Nice...Thanks!

Default Updated Version
    I am now uploading an updated version with a darker screen area so the white numbers show up better... I had hoped to find a way to change the font color in the dialer app but have had no luck so this will have to do for now. (image attached)

I'll put a link in the first post when the download is available.

Over 525 downloads so far... Wow! I honestly didn't think it was going to take off like that. Glad everyone is enjoying it.

Mr_Sparkle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dialer_v1.1.png  

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Sparkle For This Useful Post:

brojimh (09-26-2007), knickboy87 (09-25-2007), NVMY4N (10-28-2007)

Also just uploaded the stock files to the Downloads section... Just waiting on moderator approval of both. Check the first post for links.

I like the darker one better, I can wait to try it out. These are amazing!

the 1.1 and the stock dont let me dodwnload them, they say i dont have persmission?? this is sick tho i love the light one!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    the 1.1 and the stock dont let me dodwnload them, they say i dont have persmission?? this is sick tho i love the light one!
    Thats because they are still waiting on moderator approval of the uploads.
    Once they are approved they'll be available.

Mr_Sparkle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Yes, all of the files that you replaced to get this dialer are in that stock png file. If you don't remember what they were called then re-download this dialer package to get the names then find the stock ones in that file in the downloads. They are all in there.
    I guess I am missing something. I know all the stock PNG files are there, but I do not see the other non png files that were replaced. I do not believe they are there.

I guess I am missing something. I know all the stock PNG files are there, but I do not see the other non png files that were replaced. I do not believe they are there.
    They are in the new Stock files upload that is awaiting moderator approval in the downloads section. The link is in the first post of the thread. Once its approved the new downloads will work fine for everyone.

Mr_Sparkle

Thanks

What is the purpose of modding the artwork file? (simple and dumb for me pls)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast