+ Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Old School Dialer Graphics

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi man, i had the same issue, have you also loaded the .artwork file in the folder, that worked for me
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi man, i had the same issue, have you also loaded the .artwork file in the folder, that worked for me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just wanted to let everyone know that i installed this on my recently jailbroken 2.2 without a problem. Glad to have it back

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim0068 For This Useful Post:

escottf83087 (11-28-2008), minileadfoot (12-06-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jim0068 View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that i installed this on my recently jailbroken 2.2 without a problem. Glad to have it back
    Did you use iphonebrowser? because I can't figure out where to put the files on the iphonebrowser to make it work. Is it setup to work with winterboard? I also have 2.2 3G phone.
    A little help please?

Ok so I was able to put the files in the correct area in iphonebrowser. Here's the problem I have now. I'm only getting the bottom 3 buttons 1-add a contact, 2-call, 3-delete. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Sti_Racer; 12-11-2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sti_Racer View Post
    Did you use iphonebrowser? because I can't figure out where to put the files on the iphonebrowser to make it work. Is it setup to work with winterboard? I also have 2.2 3G phone.
    A little help please?

Ok so I was able to put the files in the correct area in iphonebrowser. Here's the problem I have now. I'm only getting the bottom 3 buttons 1-add a contact, 2-call, 3-delete. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Yes i used iphonebrowser

Sounds like you replaced the images but not the actual dialer graphic. Make sure to replace all the images. If you need more help, PM me as i don't check this often

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,
    Is it possible to have the template (psd) files.
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I re-installed this recently as (version 2.2) re-appeared on Cydia. Happy and relieved to see it return.

I can barely read the white numbers against the tan background on the top of the dialer, however. Is there any way to change that background to be darker? If not, how about making the numbers themselves darker?

It looks passable here, but on the iPhone screen itself, there isn't this much contrast:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ran into a bit of a snag here.

Just picked up an Iphone 3G yesterday at the AT&T store so it should be running firmware 2.2X

Well I went ahead and jailbroke my Iphone and downloaded a few apps, I came across this one on cydia and downloaded it. After I ran it, it will no longer let me press any keys when I go to "Phone"

Anyone else have this issue? I went ahead and downloaded the folders with all the "Old Dialer" images on it but what do I do from there?

Somebody please help me out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem. I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the font. I wonder if it has to be done by making a Winterboard theme or something

Quote Originally Posted by Fofer View Post
    I re-installed this recently as (version 2.2) re-appeared on Cydia. Happy and relieved to see it return.

I can barely read the white numbers against the tan background on the top of the dialer, however. Is there any way to change that background to be darker? If not, how about making the numbers themselves darker?

It looks passable here, but on the iPhone screen itself, there isn't this much contrast:

Green Apple
    Thanks

I cant seem to find it on Cydia? Where are you guys finding this? OTA download?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Transparent In-Call
    Mr. Sparkles,

i love the retro phone dialer...but when i lost my transparent In-Call when i copied your MobilePhonePackedImages file...can you PLEASE make it transparent again....

Dub

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

awesome retro dialer i love it.

did you ever think about the "depressed" buttons anymore maybe make it look like it was pushed in instead of blue. that's the only think that would make this any better

thanks a million for the awesome dialer once again.

Thanks

Ok, so I just ran across this dialer a few days ago when I was browsing the download section. Someone posted a recent version there, but it didn't have any "pressed" button feature. No Blue, nothing. So I took it upon myself to make a pressed button look. It sure is ugly, cause I'm horrible at paint shop, but it works for me for now until someone can do a better job at it. I'll post it up in the download area soon, and welcome someone to make a better version. Not being sarcastic, I know I'm not any good with graphics since I just started playing around with paint shop about a week ago and know little about this stuff. Thanks to Mr Sparkle for starting the retro dialer, I loved it as soon as I saw it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Darkened LCD display
    Hi,

Great dialer - i love it. Although, i too found the white numbers on light LCD background a little hard to read.

I edited the dialerlcd.png file in photoshop by reducing the brightness and contrast then resaved to '/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/Retro Dialer.theme/Folders/MobilePhone.app/' using the iphonebrowser application.

I'm very new to this - hope that helps.

Cheers,
    iiCaptain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old School Dialer Graphics-dialerlcd.png   Old School Dialer Graphics-dialerlcdoriginal.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iiCaptain For This Useful Post:

j.dstasio (09-09-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

that looks great

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Clever!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can't get dialer pad installed.
    I can't seem to figure out how to do this? I am currently using a theme on winterboard. I tried turning that off, and just saw the standard icons. I would like to keep my theme, but use this for my phone dialer. I tried putting this into /Applications/MobilePhone.app and didn't seem to work. I could see the retro icons for the call, add caller and delete buttons, but not the press icons. The dialer pad was still my theme pad. If I turn off the theme, then I go back to standard look. I even tried adding these files to the theme folder in my library... Nuttin... Any help? Thanks for a great set of images.

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks

Justin, I'm not sure, but you may have grabbed the original version I posted in which I made a mistake in naming the one file. Look for the fixed version in the download section, or post more about what you are seeing and maybe the filenames.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone show me the steps to upload it on the itunes and use it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Vick84's Avatar
    Thanks

go to cydia..its there

Thanks

Looks Good
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!