Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a dialer?.... Make it yourself!

Hi

I have the same problem, i can create the dialer with no probs but when i send it to my iphone it is not displaying even when its restarted..

Any tips??

Rename as DefaultDialer.png and place it in your theme or /Applications/MobilePhone.app folder.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybill View Post
    Hey just wanted to give everyone a chance to make your own dialers stupid easy with Easy Dialer.

Why this? If in the downloads section under templates is a dialer PSD template for you to use.

1. Easy Dialer allows you create true dialerpads with perfect bevels and make it look real custom. The psd in the downloads section doesnt allow for this so you don't get realistic buttons.

2. With this you can make a dialerpad in literally under 10 seconds. And they will come out super professional. Pump out as many dialerpads as you want in minutes!

3. So EASY a Caveman can do it! , Photoshop is required, but requires little to no skill.

4. You have 2 options, stock looking button bevels or deep bevels for an even more pronounced dialer buttons.

Step by step instructions walk you through make a Dialerpad in 3 easy no hassle steps. 10 seconds I tell you.

I made these in like a minute. (These use the deep bevel example)

To use:

Install my action files into your photoshop installation folder.
    Play step 1 and follow the dialog from there, all the time consuming steps are performed for you in seconds. After your done, adjust the color and/or brightness level of the numbers and letters to give a good contrast to the wallpaper. Or delete the numbers and letters and use your own custom font!

* Important - Follow the steps exactly and close all files when completed before starting Step 1 again and making another dialerpad.

Download will be up soon, if you like it post some of your dialerpads in here to see what you can do. Please provide feedback on using this, so I can make tweeks.
    HI where can I get this download, thanks in advance

Yeah this isn't working for me, the PS bit goes without a hitch, but it does not display on the iphone. I've tried replacing DefaultDialer.png, Any other suggestions? I'm on OS 3.0 if that makes a difference.

Cheers

Where do we even download this from?
    theres no link in your first post...
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

here's the link for download guys, http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...sy-dialer-744/ , just a little hint next time......use the search button, thats why its there

Talking Hidden Layers
    BarDialer_Sel.psd have these layers hidden. Layer Style Deep & Layer Style. Make these layers visable if you are getting errors.

badboybill, just new at this gam,but after it allgoes thru and i save as png file it still has the psd background image. can u tell me after ifinsh step 3 how i remove original psd file

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

could this work with the passcode screen too?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is awesome. It's nice to be able to do this so quickly now. Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sti.png  

Thanks

Thanks Pal.. Hope this still works with the new Windows 8..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456