Page 99 of 179 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by Stillen View Post
    A lot of the rest of the stuff is just you need icons and stuff for certain apps. I can't help you with that as much cause I have yet to learn how to make icons. But if you look at previous posts by people they have posted a bunch of icons, for a bunch of different things. But get FiveIRows and then it'll make things a lot easier. So the tutorial makes more sense.
    i Can not Find FiveIRows in cydia

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
    i Can not Find FiveIRows in cydia
    Add this source. cydia.touch-mania.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (07-17-2009)

can someone post a small guide on how to modify the background pages with photoshop so we don't have to bother other to keep creating them for us......just an idea :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    can someone post a small guide on how to modify the background pages with photoshop so we don't have to bother other to keep creating them for us......just an idea :-)
    LittleBoy posted a youtube video showing you how to change the wallpapers on his very first post of this thread.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

vo2max (07-18-2009)

Add this source. cydia.touch-mania.com
    yea thanks i got it what is on games are on your games page and what one will have a big icon 2 them

yea thanks i got it what is on games are on your games page and what one will have a big icon 2 them
    Well the thing is I have an iPod touch, so for my big icon I have as the Games folder. So, I just went into the big icons folder and found something good for a replacement, and renamed it Games and put it in the Icons folder. But it'll be different for you as you have an iPhone.

How Do I Make Them Spring Jumps Invisible

and i need that various Wallpaper Thing With Sports, Shazam , Movies.

and i need the icon for the Text Message 2 Be Big and the actual order of what apps go where because the theme has them in different places then the tutorial has them in.

and if some one would be kind enough will you explain 2 me how to put them into my theme and phone
    Last edited by Drizzy Drake; 07-17-2009 at 04:12 AM.

Replace the Icon in those shortcut folders under the application folder eg. _shortcut_0

Anyway can I request for an icon for the dark apple? Should I pm you or post it here? The icon is at the thumbnails
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by earthtk; 07-17-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Ok...spent 2hrs on this and it's a mess! I followed the tutorial from page 98 and now i can't get rid of the Spring Jumps on the first page. Icons 0-3 stay showing over the theme. I can't find the "view all" icon in categories. And i pretty much made my theme look like the one from the tutorial with the exception of videorecorder3g and different games(Assassins Creed,Bejewled,Samurai Fighting & PocketGod) Everything is all scrambled and opens the wrong apps/games. So basically that tutorial doesn't match the theme, correct? Could someone please help me out as to what i need to change? Thank you
    Yes and No about the tut. I wrote the one on page 98 and I'm working to correct to be 3.0 compatible. It works for the most part, but there are a few things that do need to be corrected. To get rid of the SpringJumps on the first page is to create 4 transparent images, name them Page 0 -> Page 3 and place them in the "Icons" folder.

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Ok i figured out the "view all" situation. I guess the next step is requesting a wallpaper to fit my layout, correct? Anyone have an issue when you open apps & close them the time,battery,singal etc disappears? I can't even open SBS settings
    I'm also working on the status bar as well. I've got it about 98% finished, just bare with me. I'll post it as soon as I'm completely finished.

Thanks a bunch. But I'm having a problem, I put it where you told me too, and did a respring, and everything looks exactly the same lol. And there were folders already in the Themes spot... So I dunno what to do.
    Sorry my bad, I should have told you after you place the file in the correct place you need to open SBSettings and go to the More option. Once there go to Manage Themes and select the correct theme. That should solve it.

Follow the steps above to get rid of the SpringJumps on the first page.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Stillen (07-18-2009)

Wallpaper request:

Page 0:
    Maps: Locate & route destinations
    Weather: Calculate climate changes
    Calendar: Plan your days out

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Take pictures
    Cycorder: Record videos
    Youtube: Watch YouTube videos

Page 2, Apps:
    AIM: Message your online buddies
    Tweetie: What's everyone doing?
    Facebook: Socialize with your friends

Page 3, Games:
    Need For Speed Undercover: Just drive it
    Hero of Sparta: Seize and save the day
    Metal Gear Solid Touch: Focus on the mission

Page 4, Misc:
    Cydia: Initialize software packages
    lnstallous : Download and install apps
    Winterboard: Theme your iPhone

Also, since it will be total of 5 pages, can you include another set of spring jumps for the 5th page or tell me how to make them?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    The video on the first page isn't my video, but i guess you can use it for now he does it the really long way though Its as simple as selecting the text tool and hovering over the text and changing it to what you want. This will be in the video tut. im making as well as how to do the 5 page set up. so anyone having problem with this stuff can look out for it in the video tut coming when 3.0 is released

@Drizzy Drake

if you dont play games request a wallpaper without a games tab and something else instead..

and thanks itj for posting the settings stuff
    Last edited by littleboy683; 07-17-2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

vo2max (07-18-2009)

Wallpaper request:

Page 0:
    Calendar: Plan your days out
    Note Pad: Make quick notes
    Calculator: Numbers at your fingertip

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Take pictures
    Youtube: Watch YouTube videos
    Photo: View high quality pics

Page 2, Various:
    App Store: Download and install apps
    Facebook: Socialize with your friends
    Cydia: More apps for download

Page 3, Games:
    Real Racing: Drive yourself into 1st place
    Peggles: Shoot to victory!
    Worms: Take aim... Fire!

Page 4, Misc:
    Winterboard: Theme your iPhone
    Categories: Organise your apps
    GoThere: Plan you route

Can I have the middle transparent for the clock widget too? Thanks!

i need that various Wallpaper Thing With Sports, Shazam , Movies.

and i need the icon for the Text Message 2 Be Big and the actual order of what apps go where because the theme has them in different places then the tutorial has them in.

and if some one would be kind enough will you explain 2 me how to put them into my theme and phone

thanks.....looking forward to see the video :-)

wallpaper request please:

for page0
    Camera - Ready to smile
    Maps - Where are you?
    Calendar - Stay organize

Media page
    Photogene - Edit your pictures
    Sling Media - TV everywhere
    Pictures - View your pictures
    another "view all folder

Various page
    Nike+ - Track your run
    Facebook - Stay in touch with friends
    Winterboard - Free your iPhone
    another "view all" folder

Info page
    Newsstand - News now!
    Amazon - Great deals on the internet
    Bank of America - Where my money

PS: is there a way to change the color of the font when a get a text message? With the white background and white font, when i get an SMS pop up, its hard to read it. And have the status bar transparent so i can see the time and battery life. Thank you in advance.

Also I can't figure out how to use the seach on the top right of the wallpaper. I have the app Search but i guess i have to make it invisible right?

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    The name of the theme is "iNav-VisioN-US" and its in cydia. It is a complete 10.4MB theme. You just have to install it and strip it down to the lockackground.png, lockbackground.html, the private folder, the info.plist, the com.apple.telephony and the com.apple.springboard folders inside of the bundles folder. This is all you need.

you only need the "lprog" folders inside of the com.apple.springboard or you will have a bunch of other crap like page dots etc

and once again just edit the "configureme2.js". emphasis on "2". Edit the first line in about the 3rd paragraph........
    var ZipCity="(enter your zip OR city, state)"

Move to top of Winterboard. Here are a couple of screenshots. The current conditions(partly cloudy)flashes back and forth with your city name. The circle in the first screenshot is animated. it changes according to the current local weather. if you tap the circle it gives you the 6 day forecast in the second screenshot
    I can't seem to find the Inav-vision-us in cydia....whats the source?

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    tell me if this text pop up is dark enough
    Littleboy683

i love the sms bubble background but where does it go so it can replace the old one?
    Last edited by vo2max; 07-18-2009 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Noob here, love the theme and can't wait to use. Couple Q's...
    1. How do you install new apps, where do they go after iTunes install...
    2. How do you utilize a software update from apple to a new version, go back to orig phone setup or can you update within the theme?

thanks

So is everything I need for this theme 3.0 compatable?

i need that various Wallpaper Thing With Sports, Shazam , Movies.

to get the text message to be big you have to rename the text iocn to Messages

[quote=
    i love the sms bubble background but where does it go so it can replace the old one?[/QUOTE]

make sure its named corectly and place it in the uiimages folder

Quote Originally Posted by jekrebs10 View Post
    Noob here, love the theme and can't wait to use. Couple Q's...
    1. How do you install new apps, where do they go after iTunes install...
    2. How do you utilize a software update from apple to a new version, go back to orig phone setup or can you update within the theme?

thanks
    1. I dont understand what your asking
    2. When you update your phone you have to go back to original set up

Quote Originally Posted by Thundastrikes777 View Post
    So is everything I need for this theme 3.0 compatable?
    Basically but there will be a 3.0 update of the theme but if you want to install it now you can but you may face a couple small problems such as the status bar problem
    Last edited by littleboy683; 07-18-2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (07-18-2009)

to get the text message to be big you have to rename the text iocn to Messages
    and how do i do that my man

go into the icons folder find the icon named Text.png and just click on it and rename it to Messages.png

hope this helped tell me if it didnt

25. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (07-18-2009)

go into the icons folder find the icon named Text.png and just click on it and rename it to Messages.png

hope this helped tell me if it didnt
    are you talkiing about in ssh thing and where exqctly is it at cuzz i am nu to this

Page 99 of 179 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast