+ Reply
Page 91 of 179 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by eonC4PDA everything else is working for me except for the dock since we're using the native dock of the iphone coz right now we wont use the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    everything else is working for me except for the dock since we're using the native dock of the iphone coz right now we wont use the 5 column dock so that fiveirows will work but with the the position of the blank webclips like yours, mine looks like this. did you edit your dock?
    Nope my dock is from little boy's original release for the iphone version. My dock is a picture of all three icons connected together. It is laying on top of the actual icons which are seperated. I dropped it in the white apple folder as a "dock.png". Since you have your text in your dock, to solve your problem someone would just have to photoshop the pictures of your three icons together and you would just name it "dock" and drop it in the white apple folder. Or just move your text out of your dock and just use the same dock I have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can i ask.this theme can work on 3.0?

Thanks

well I was tired of the crappy ol themes, so I decided to make a four icon dock theme based off of this one. It's still being created, but what do you guys think?[IMG][/IMG]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigrednewton For This Useful Post:

mysteryskater125 (07-07-2009), screwface (07-01-2009)

iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marchy8 View Post
    can i ask.this theme can work on 3.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The theme will be 100% ready once FiveIRows is updated to support 3.0. The other apps need are up and working correctly. I know as soon as it's update I'm sure somebody here will make an annoucement.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    well I was tired of the crappy ol themes, so I decided to make a four icon dock theme based off of this one. It's still being created, but what do you guys think?[IMG][/IMG]
    Nice dock, could you hook-up a PSD file for it?

Thanks

Ok, here are the pngs and the psds. They aren't perfect by any means, but have a go at it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

iTJ
    Thanks

It's not a bad mod. I understand using red to bring out the text so it catches the eye, but it's a little difficult to read (at least for me ). Try something like a polished metal look. It will make it stand out, but blend with the theme as well. I don't want you to think I'm bashing you, it looks pretty cool.

P.S. Clemson is better.

Here's _maui_'s request. Let me know how the icons turn out.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks

Yeah, I think I feel the same way after looking at it for a while. I'll see what I can come up with.

Hahaha! Gotta represent man!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mudslag's Avatar
    Thanks

I just started going through these pages but did anyone already make a itouch version? Thanks

I have a request, Id like some help trying to figure out if its possible. To get say the mxtube and youtube icons, make them invisible but have the icon words show up in the bar right below them and above the calendar, while keeping the icons in their current position.

Also if someone could test this background setup I have going. I want to have the main part like Apple iNav just with a few small changes. Id like to know if someone could test the psd for this mod. Im new to all this and having touched photoshop in yrs. Im just unsure about the bar at the top above the main jump bar and the bar at the bottom where Id like to have the words of the app that sits above it lay. Thanks

Link to PSD
    Last edited by mudslag; 07-02-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iTJ
    Thanks

Hahaha! Gotta represent man!
    LOL I know how that is. I saw that logo and couldn't help myself (cool logo by the way). Good luck with your mod.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks

Update to my mod....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The only thing I would like is a weather widget/icon to put in the blank spot on the top. Any suggestions?

iTJ
    Thanks

Update to my mod....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The only thing I would like is a weather widget/icon to put in the blank spot on the top. Any suggestions?
    Now the text looks really good with the glowing app names. Let me think about the weather idea. I can also fix the Calendar date/day if you want. I can post what you need to do to fix the alignment/font/color you need.

@ everyone.
    I'm testing iMario's Supreme Prefs. 3.0. He's added a lot to it. The creator of FiveIRows (Gi-Lo) has helped him with it and they've added a really cool feature. In Supreme Prefs. you'll no longer need FiveIRows and Five Icon Dock install as they added the features to it. The cool thing is that they work with FCSB and you can use the White Apple theme like normal. If you're interested in testing, check http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...ces-3-0-a.html out.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Question about photoshop. Is Elements 6 enough to do all the tweaking, such as wallpapers and icons? Or do I need the full CS3?

As I'm still getting to grips with photoshop, can someone do a final page for me please?

I've attached the page.

If you could just change the Google App's to-----> Maps: Where am I?

Please leave the others (clock and weather channel) as they are.

Thanks very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page0.png  
    Last edited by badbrain88; 07-02-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks

just applied the theme on 3.0 to see if it was ready for release but i guess not lol. I found some stuff I still gotta fix, did anyone find a fix to the status bar problem?

Thanks

ITJ, yeah that would be cool if you could fix the date color....like a dark grey to go along with the other colors. The only thing though is that the plist is what was causing the status bar to disappear, but if you have an updated version of the plist for 3.0 I'm in.

I even added a little highlight to the top bar.
    [IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post

Fixed it up a bit. What do you think?
    Any chance I could get that setup from you, my wife wants that on her iphone. Thanks

do you have to d/l the original inav to make this work?
    Last edited by mudslag; 07-03-2009 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

This is my attempt, still need to get a better clock and maybe some new large icons for a few but Im loving the style.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0063.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0064.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0065.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0066.png  

Thanks

good job man, just turn off page titles in springjump and you are all set!

iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    just applied the theme on 3.0 to see if it was ready for release but i guess not lol. I found some stuff I still gotta fix, did anyone find a fix to the status bar problem?
    I got your email last night and saw some of the things that do need to be fix for 3.0. I'll see what I can come up what with and post back. The strange thing though is I installed White Apple exactly the same way as I did on 2.2.1 (I made a backup of the theme before updating. I haven't installed the one from the link you gave me yet) and I haven't come across any problems with the status bar (yet). This goes out to anybody that is having problems with status bar if you could post a pic and describe what's going on so I can get an understanding of what's going on. I haven't changed anything in the info.plist either. Hit me up with any questions.

ITJ, yeah that would be cool if you could fix the date color....like a dark grey to go along with the other colors. The only thing though is that the plist is what was causing the status bar to disappear, but if you have an updated version of the plist for 3.0 I'm in.

I even added a little highlight to the top bar.
    [IMG]
    The top bar highlight looks good. It gives it a more 3D feel. Check out page 109 of this thread. I'd forgotten that I had posted this before. You can add it to an existing info.plist or create a new one. Of course you'll need change the color of the text and that can be done using the color name or html notation.

Here's my info.plist. It includes the Calendar mod. Try it and see what happens.

If anybody else wants to try and see if it works for them as well, be my guess. I'm not sure if it will fix the status bar problem or not, but I haven't had any problems (yet).
    Last edited by iTJ; 07-03-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks
    Update to my mod....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Skip just posting the dock psd's where can I get this whole mod? It is a nice blend between white and dark apple!

A.