+ Reply
Page 79 of 179 FirstFirst ... 29 697778798081 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
ok for all the ppl that want thier weather icon on the spring page to match the theme to look like this... this is a fast fix i did for
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

ok for all the ppl that want thier weather icon on the spring page to match the theme to look like this...

this is a fast fix i did for u guys... follow the steps one by one and u should be ok..

1: grab all the images u got from the theme littelboy made called ( icones for a weather widget ) and drop them in .../private/var/stash/Themes.?????/White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

2: now download this file http://www.sendspace.com/file/k5ox55

3: unzip it and place it in the theme folder of ur phone throu ssh...

4:make sure that my theme... (ibnyaffaWeatherIcon.theme ) is under.. not on top... under of ur theme in winterboard... like this

5: now respring ur phone...

6: now go to ur ( original weather icon and app ) make sure under sittengs that ur town is on top... like this...

7: close the weather app...

8: place ur weather icon anywhee u want on ur springboard ...
    and VOILA... ur done....
    Last edited by ibnyaffa; 05-26-2009 at 09:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

bebz28 (08-30-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

Littleboy, can you please share your text and crash bandicoot icons?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Scooterpig,
    i would like to request with the following

The status bar with the words various to setting and also the search function to settings.

Don't mind can send me the PSD file after you have helped me?
    I would like to learn how you do it and i hope i can help out other user's request.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Scooterpig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phate11 View Post
    Hey guys, would anybody be able to make a few wallpapers for me?

Thanks so much in advance!

Matt
    Attached as requested...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiahua View Post
    my question is does anyone have the lockclock that came with i guess the original beta release? the one where its in the middle with the gray'd background? was there a reason why it was taken off the final? problems?

and 1 more...i am going to make a page4 but how do you make another set of duplicate springjumps? cuz theres only enough to go up to the GAMES tab???
    Not sure if you just mean the Lockbackground so have added that which is from the original release, so hopefully is what ya looking for.. As for springjumps, just create another folder of the same as other but called Springjumps4 and use it same as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly029x View Post
    Thanks iTJ! Thanks for helping me. If it's possible I would like the top navigation bar in this order:

HOME, APPS, MISC, GAMES, MEDIA

If not, just make page 5 MISC please One last thing, could you change ********** description to "The Best Free Apps"?

Really appreciate iTJ!!
    I obviously wasted my time doing pages for you so won't bother again with you and will leave you with iTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by jianwen View Post
    Hi Scooterpig,
    i would like to request with the following

The status bar with the words various to setting and also the search function to settings.

Don't mind can send me the PSD file after you have helped me?
    I would like to learn how you do it and i hope i can help out other user's request.
    Attached as requested, the only thing you need to do now is to add the shaded tab for each one, which I'm happy to do for you if you want.. The PSD was included originally, so recheck folder again to see if still in there..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-lockbackground.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-top-page-0.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I want to make a public apology to scooterpig!!

I had thanked iTJ in a previous post for page requests I had asked for and after looking back at the posts, just realized that it was SCOOTERPIG who had fulfilled that request

I, in no way, want to minimize what these guys do to help us on this site. I am embarassed for my mistake!! Scooter, please accept my apology. Will make sure I read posts carefully!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly029x For This Useful Post:

Scooterpig (05-27-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Reference is too big a word to fit within the small box for top bar and looks very squashed in there, so do you want it changed, shortened or left as Reference?
    shortened to Ref. is fine

iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelly029x View Post
    I want to make a public apology to scooterpig!!

I had thanked iTJ in a previous post for page requests I had asked for and after looking back at the posts, just realized that it was SCOOTERPIG who had fulfilled that request

I, in no way, want to minimize what these guys do to help us on this site. I am embarassed for my mistake!! Scooter, please accept my apology. Will make sure I read posts carefully!!!
    I was reading the posts this morning and I'm glad that you saw the scooterpig filled your request.

Thanks

Scooterpig.
    I had asked for a page few pages back. Do u think I can have it please. Pretty please with sugar on top.
    Thank u in advance for all it help.
    And guys let me know if there is anything I can help with with the coding and all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Scooterpig,
    Thanks for the status bar. I realise i have 2 setting.
    haha.
    But i'm not able to find the PSD file in the zip folder. The zip folder contain some PNG file instead of PSD.
    Don't mind can put the PSD file change the first "setting" to Apps and also do the shading?
    Thanks a lot!
    I'm sorry to cause trouble to you.

iTJ
    Thanks

I'm posting this as an alternative to ibnyaffa's WeatherIcon and also for those who would like to use the LiveClock. It's best to use both of these as small side icon. Here's what they look like:

I've included files for both (including plist files). You do need WeatherIcon and/or LiveClock for these to work. Both are available through Cydia. After you download the files, simply move them to your com.apple.springboard folder and activate them.
    WeatherIcon is activated through Settings app.
    LiveClock is automatically activated upon installing, but can be deactivated through WinterBoard. Make sure LiveClock Disabled is placed above your theme in WinterBoard.

my question is does anyone have the lockclock that came with i guess the original beta release? the one where its in the middle with the gray'd background? was there a reason why it was taken off the final? problems?
    Here's the html file that will go with the image that scooterpig posted a little bit ago. I'm not sure why it was taken out. The only things that you could say that were problems were you had to remove the time/date from the lockscreen and the time/date html would show up when charging/syncing, but those can be fixed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

bebz28 (08-30-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is it possible for the Calendar Day of the week and date to go on top of a different app. For example, I'm using Pocket Informant as my Calendar application and would like the date to show on that icon.
    Thanks

Thanks

ok so im gonna include the calendar icon of this pic is here.. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ls41t8

now if u dont want the whole icon on ur side bar and just show the date... and use that extr space for somthing eals u can do this one and u can put it any where on ur springboard... i put mine on the text screen.. u can get his one fromhere... here.... enjoy...

or like this one if u want to.. you can get it here.. http://www.sendspace.com/file/79emqv but this is aligned right... not center...
    Last edited by ibnyaffa; 05-27-2009 at 01:25 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

bebz28 (08-30-2009)

Thanks

howzit going guys, i recently put this theme on my phone and love it. i modified the texting on the wallpapers to reflect my personal icon choices.

and 1 more...i am going to make a page4 but how do you make another set of duplicate springjumps? cuz theres only enough to go up to the GAMES tab???

i searched the (100+ pages to the thread) and got lost and found nothing. sorry if its a duplicate question.
    it was taken off the final cuz people kept saying that they didn't like it in the middle and me or someone else would always have to post the originals files and tell them where to put it and it became tedious and annoying hahaha. But once i get the first page fixed up ill attach it as a option so for those who like it they can still use it

RANDOM: my screen cracked today guys =( at least everything still works. I think i dropped it during gym
    Last edited by littleboy683; 05-27-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Attached are icons people asked for..

mlb at bat
    text
    cbnk3d
    ipod
    appstore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-ipod.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-cbnk-3d.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-bat-2009.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-bitesms.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-app-store.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks little boy but can you post the icons in a different way? they showed up on my phone really small. thanks

20. The Following 4,294,967,295 Users Say Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

Thanks

right click on them and then click open link in another tab. If it still doesnt work then ill uppload them differently

iPhone? More like MyPhone Scooterpig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by disisgustavo View Post
    shortened to Ref. is fine
    Zip file attached with all pages as requested, hopefully all correct..

Quote Originally Posted by ibnyaffa View Post
    Scooterpig.
    I had asked for a page few pages back. Do u think I can have it please. Pretty please with sugar on top.
    Thank u in advance for all it help.
    And guys let me know if there is anything I can help with with the coding and all.
    Apologies I missed your request but have done now hopefully as you requested and zip file attached..

Quote Originally Posted by jianwen View Post
    Hi Scooterpig,
    Thanks for the status bar. I realise i have 2 setting.
    haha.
    But i'm not able to find the PSD file in the zip folder. The zip folder contain some PNG file instead of PSD.
    Don't mind can put the PSD file change the first "setting" to Apps and also do the shading?
    Thanks a lot!
    I'm sorry to cause trouble to you.
    No troubles at all, I've zipped up and attached the Pressed In Effect.psd for you, so you can have a play with it and use it. if ya get stuck yell out and am happy to fix it for you..

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

disisgustavo (05-27-2009), jianwen (05-27-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Scooterpig,
    thanks for the PSD file.
    I'm going to play with it now.
    Any problem, i will seek for your help again.
    Thank you very much!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Zip file attached with all pages as requested, hopefully all correct..
    thanks a lot man
    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Attached are icons people asked for..

mlb at bat
    text
    cbnk3d
    ipod
    appstore
    hey would you be able to make me icons like that for IM+ and calculator?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,
    I have som request that I want to have , I don´t know if I asking to much but I will be glad if someone would like to help me.

PAGE0 Home
    Camera - Be ready to smile
    Clock - What time is it?
    Settings - Change your settings

PAGE1 Media
    Cycorder - Record videos on your Iphone
    iRec - Record something fun
    Pictures - View high qualiy pics

Page2 Various
    Msn - Chat with all of your friends
    WifiTrak - Look for any Wificonnection
    Winterboard - Change our iphone´s theme