Page 53 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    (2) You need to go into var/stash/Applications/Categories/Icons and place it in there.
    hey, thanks for the answer, I got it now.
    Since there was no Crash Bandicoot icon (rename it to Crash Kart.png), here's the one I just did along with a blank one.

Path: /private/var/stash/Themes/White Apple 1.0/Icons
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Numl0ck; 05-01-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Any chance on an iPod Touch version of this?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillen View Post
    Any chance on an iPod Touch version of this?
    p
    a
    g
    e

Can anyone tell me how the loading screens work? I think they're awesome but I would like to make my own for some apps that don't have them. I've looked in the "Folders" and I do see them there (well most of em because I know Photos has one but I don't see it there so I'm kinda confused) but is that where its drawn from?

Also, I made a new icon for Safari but it seems to me that the Safari loading screen is now missing after I applied the new icon because it now goes to a white screen before entering the app. Anyone notice loading screens missing after new icons?

I'm just curious on how the loading screens work and if anyone can help me with my Safari problem, I would be forever grateful.

My tweaking of this theme is almost complete!

Thanks!

Just in case, the loading screen I'm referring to look like these:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

The loading screens are actually default images of apps when they start so repace them and you have a loading screen. You can find em in Folders/xxxx.app or bundles/com.xxxx.xxxx as Default.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zane For This Useful Post:

Enhanced (05-02-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    The loading screens are actually default images of apps when they start so repace them and you have a loading screen. You can find em in Folders/xxxx.app or bundles/com.xxxx.xxxx as Default.png
    So does that mean all I have to do is place an image called Default.png in [appname].app in my theme's "Folder" folder for it to show it as a loading screen? I tried that and it didn't work. I also was experimenting with the AppStore.app loading screen by replacing the Default.png with a different image and not only did that not load, but it now doesn't even show the old image after I re-replaced the image. =\

Is there something more to it?

Sorry for all the questions.

The size must be the same as the original Default.png. You place them in the Theme folder, so eg. /var/stash/theme.xxxxx/White Apple 1.0/Bundles/com.xxxx.xxxx or /var/stash/theme.xxxxx/White Apple 1.0/Folders/xxxx.app

The reason why it doesnt show the old image is because you said it yourself. You REPLACED it. ;D

EDIT: btw its case sensitive. so it must be "Default.png" not "Default.PNG" or other forms.
    Last edited by Zane; 05-02-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Does anyone know what icon set this is?

hey guys I've been lately but i've been busy lately. Scooterpig is helping me out with some icons, so as soon as those are done and i finish some other things i need to do with the theme ill release the final. Thanks again to all the people helping out when i wasn't here. I love all the mods.

@ Kwan that theme can be found here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...lrk-theme.html

attached are some wallpaper request that i forgot to post

and somebody asked about the is being on cydia. When the final is released hopefully if you guys can help me figure out how to get on cydia it will be, because idk how to put stuff up on cydia haha

and if you asked me a question before and i didn't get reply to it please it again and ill see if i can answer it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper1.png   -wallpaper2.png   -wallpaper3.png   -wallpaper4-2-.png   -wallpaper4.png   -wallpaper5.png   -dock.png  
    Last edited by littleboy683; 05-02-2009 at 04:37 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

kwan (05-02-2009), LastSonOfKrypton (05-08-2009), thaitruong (05-03-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post

5- on the springboard there should be: settings, text, camera, cycorder, photos, ipod, youtube, qik, photogene, apps(created by categories), cydia, **********, winterboard, games(created by categories), ferrari gt, ishoot and heroes of sparta.

and what to do with icons like weather, stocks, clock, maps, notes, FCSB Toggle, itunes, App Store, and what does all those ********** mean on the springboard?
    Last edited by lucien1966; 05-02-2009 at 05:15 PM.

put them in the apps categories

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

lucien1966 (05-02-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    and what to do with icons like weather, stocks, clock, maps, notes, FCSB Toggle, itunes, App Store, and what does all those ********** mean on the springboard?
    you can either put those in apps folder or if you have sbsettings you can put them in dock apps. And the stars stand for the program where you download cracked appstore apps that starts with instal and end with lous... Hahaha
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

16. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

lucien1966 (05-02-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    you can either put those in apps folder or if you have sbsettings you can put them in dock apps. And the stars stand for the program where you download cracked appstore apps that starts with instal and end with lous... Hahaha
    okay thanks, lol...

i did all of your things of your installation, but still i'm seeing my springjumps page on my springboard and can't get them on my second, third and fourth page

and i just see "settings" only on my springboard and not on the other pages...
    Last edited by lucien1966; 05-02-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Hey guys I have some backround requests,

First up top I would like 5 pages of spring jumps, is that possible?? It would be Home, Media, Games, Misc., and System.

On Page 1 (Home)
    -SMS would be my big icon (like orginial)
    -Top Icon would be Notes: Keep yourself organized.
    -Middle Icond would be Calender: Keep yourself on time.
    -Bottom Icon would be Maps: Find where you are in the world.

On Page 2 (Media)
    -Ipod would be my big Icon (Like orginial)
    -Top icon would be Camera: Be ready to smile
    -Middle Icon would be photos: Flip through your photo albums
    -Bottom Icon would be Iphone Modem: Use your phones network on your laptop.

On Page 3 (Games)
    -Big Icon would be MLB World Series 09 (see attachments for big photo idea)
    -Top Icon would be tap tap revenge: The Guitar Hero of the Iphone
    -Middle Icon would be brick breaker 3d: The classic brick breaker game
    -Low icon would be tetris: The classic computer game brought to the Iphone.

On Page 4 (Misc.)
    -Big Icon would be Sports tap (Is there a way to incorporate a baseball bat, soccer ball, hockey puck, basketball, and football)
    -Top icon would be The Weather Channel: Figure out how the weather outside
    -Middle icon would be MLB.com: Follow the Phillies to a another World Championship.
    -Low icon would be FML app: Read stories about hilarious events in peoples lives.

On Page 5 (System)
    -Big icon would be cydia (If someone could just make a cool one for me you guys are good at what you do)
    -Top Icon would be instal lous: Download hacked app store apps
    -Middle icon would be Winterboard: Change your Iphones theme
    -Low icon would be settings: Find out your Iphones internal settings.

Let me know what you guys think and if you need any other information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -world-series-trophy.jpg  

I can't seem to get the lock screen to work. Here's what I have.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    and somebody asked about the is being on cydia. When the final is released hopefully if you guys can help me figure out how to get on cydia it will be, because idk how to put stuff up on cydia haha
    Easy, look along the left side of any screen in this forum between the ads there's a spot that says "Host your App/Theme on Cydia".....click that and fill a few things out, upload your theme and we'll do the rest

this is what i meant by lockscreen info, i posted few posts back and till now i uploaded the screenshot sorry. but for some reason after an update of the application i am not able to get weather to show but it was similar as the 6 day forecast and i was able to display it and hide it like accordeon style.

and this is my new wallpaper

opinions is this better than the old one?

waiting for replies
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

a quick demo I made of the theme, for those who want to see it before installing:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1m97-tImg]YouTube - iNav White Apple (iPhone theme demo)[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Easy, look along the left side of any screen in this forum between the ads there's a spot that says "Host your App/Theme on Cydia".....click that and fill a few things out, upload your theme and we'll do the rest
    okay thanks for this ill check it out when the final is done

Seriously one of the most unbelievable themes. I know my way around the phone and all, but this setup scares me to death haha. I jump from theme to theme sometimes, so with all the moving around of the icons and blanks, I worry I won't be able to get it back to the way it was.

How is the slowdown on the phone? Anyone notice a difference from any other theme?

Page 53 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast