+ Reply
Page 52 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
pls upload to mediafire tnx Originally Posted by schtozo Hi everyone i hope you enjoy this awaited release I USED VARIOUS THEMES TO PUT THIS ONE TOGETHER SO I WANT
    Thanks

pls upload to mediafire tnx

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    Hi everyone i hope you enjoy this awaited release

I USED VARIOUS THEMES TO PUT THIS ONE TOGETHER SO I WANT TO THANK AND GIVE THE CREDIT TO ALL THEMES I USED. PLUS ME FOR MODIFYING

DOWNLOAD LINK
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

PLEASE USE THE MAGIC BUTTON

DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theone77 For This Useful Post:

emerel7 (04-30-2009), ricansoul (04-30-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

frdz can any one design active home screen wallpaper with date whether ,photo slide mail n message i'd like make a active screen for white apple and a new icone for app store

iPhone? More like MyPhone Scooterpig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srajoria View Post
    frdz can any one design active home screen wallpaper with date whether ,photo slide mail n message i'd like make a active screen for white apple and a new icone for app store
    You might want to explain yourself a little better sorry as you have me confused!

I think you want Page0 being the Home screen edited to suit your set up, but not sure what you mean by 'active' & what apps you want listed, as you've listed quite a few.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    pls upload to mediafire tnx
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Here you go j3ryl, no waiting no nothing.

Download
    There you go!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zane For This Useful Post:

Erriku Saki (05-09-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Can someone edit schtozo's Wallpapers for me. I want to edit the icons Wording as i will use a diffrent App setup?.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrader View Post
    Dear Schtozo, I love your wonder theme but I have a problem get rid of the page number just below the status bar, how could I remove them? see attached picture, many thanks!

sorry, missed the attachment
    hi, well to delete the page number on top you have to go to springjumps settings. When you downloaded springjumps from cydia you should have get a red icon with a spiral on it. Well thats the application you should use to turn off the page number.

And if you would like to change the view all button to black it somewhere on the thread find it and download it. It is in thr last pages probably after 58 or so....
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Thanks

thank you but i think ur right , i think we just need to wait for bitesms 4.0

i will check on that later as i have to install bitesms first to see how it works and then figure out how to theme it.

check later or i will pm you when done.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Here's what I have so far:
    LockScreen

Main Page

Media

Various

Games

And an example of my "View All" jumpscreens (the more button opens a category folder for those apps that I dont access very often)
    Looking forward to the release!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My wifi isnt working....is this available through cydia? if not would it be possible for someone to put it on cydia?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default damn!
    Hey guys,

it was the first ("difficult") theme I've ever installed and it took me about 3 1/2h to make it 100% work I'd really suggest that someone shall create a video tutorial how to install it for beginners, since the .word tutorial which comes with the installation files isn't really of a big help for 1st time modders.

Apart from that: It's sick! Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
    Looking forward to the release!
    For those interested in my version, here it is. Not a release, but rather a re-packaging.
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kwan For This Useful Post:

Binibini (05-07-2009), Enhanced (04-30-2009), LastSonOfKrypton (05-01-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi, well to delete the page number on top you have to go to springjumps settings. When you downloaded springjumps from cydia you should have get a red icon with a spiral on it. Well thats the application you should use to turn off the page number.

And if you would like to change the view all button to black it somewhere on the thread find it and download it. It is in thr last pages probably after 58 or so....
    Done, Thank you so much!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Numl0ck View Post
    Hey guys,

it was the first ("difficult") theme I've ever installed and it took me about 3 1/2h to make it 100% work I'd really suggest that someone shall create a video tutorial how to install it for beginners, since the .word tutorial which comes with the installation files isn't really of a big help for 1st time modders.

Apart from that: It's sick! Thanks
    There are already two tutorials, one on page 19 and one on 59 if im not wrong.

I am working on making touchable springjump icons. Got into a little of a bump, i'll work on it some other time, since im not that good at photoshop. My exams are in 3days so you guys probably wont see me much.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For those interested in my version, here it is. Not a release, but rather a re-packaging.
    Thanks for sharing your version. I got a couple of questions.

How did you do your spacing for your dock? I'm using 5 dock with 2 blanks at the first and last position and the 3 dock icons are all bunched up. How did you do yours?

Secondly, I really like how your "View All" jumps you to a new page but can you tell me how you set that up? How did you duplicate it so that the button is on all pages?

Thanks in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How did you do your spacing for your dock? I'm using 5 dock with 2 blanks at the first and last position and the 3 dock icons are all bunched up. How did you do yours?

Secondly, I really like how your "View All" jumps you to a new page but can you tell me how you set that up? How did you duplicate it so that the button is on all pages?

Thanks in advance.
    For the dock issue, he used icons that could fit in a "3" dock format.the size matters.

Secondly, for the View All jumps he used springjumps to help him to do that.

Edit: Uhm, i would like to request for a Vampires Live! icon.

I edited a LiveClock theme and here it is, Original Credits is to oelli from Macthemes2.net

1.Unzip the file

2.Place the whole folder in /Library/Themes or /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx

3. Enable it in Winterboard

----------------------------------------------------
    I fixed the dock that one of our members posted, if you used his dock you couldnt see the badge. But i photoshopped it abit, took me damn long but well yeah. Credits to him.

1. Place the 3 files into /Library/Themes/White Apple 1.0/Icons
    2. Re arrange your dock to be Phone Blankicon Safari Blankicon Mail
    3. Respring.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zane; 05-01-2009 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks

Thanks I'll be using that lockscreen. I also edited the Games2.png from iMilk to use as my calculator icon for my Page4 Scooter made me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay, I got the view all screen but has anyone tried to edit the top jump screen buttons? I'm referring to the Apple, Media, Various and Search and I just wanted to edit them to make my own categories. Does anyone know the font used or can provide the pushed and non-pushed button?

Thanks.

Thanks

Okay, I got the view all screen but has anyone tried to edit the top jump screen buttons? I'm referring to the Apple, Media, Various and Search and I just wanted to edit them to make my own categories. Does anyone know the font used or can provide the pushed and non-pushed button?

Thanks.
    Lucinda Sans Mac is the font I believe. Look through the thread from like page 50 on and you'll find it packaged in a zip. I know someone commented that it wouldn't work in XP just a little fyi.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

Enhanced (05-01-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks in advance.
    The dock icons are set up like this:
    Phone X Safari X Mail
    For the spring jump pages, you just have to enable jumps 5,6,7 and 8. Then you would put springjump 5 on the main (apple) page, making the icon for that springjump as "View All". Springjump 6 would be on your Media Page, and so on....
    You should only be going to that View All page from its corresponding page, so no need to duplicate. Press Home button to return to your main page, just as you would to get out of a Categories folder.
    Hope that makes sense

A little off topic, but have you guys tried Grip (a notification app) available for download as a beta via SSH. It's very nice.
    Last edited by kwan; 05-01-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello,

my "apps" icon looks like on this screenshot posted by someone here:

Could someone explain me in detail (exact path and what icon to change/rename), what I have to do to replace it with the "view all" button.
    It's the first time I apply a theme.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Numl0ck; 05-01-2009 at 01:34 PM.