+ Reply
Page 5 of 179 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by littleboy683 Im hoping for tomorow! =) -But there still might be some little ui image blunders as well as status bar problem some reason i can't find
...
  1. #81
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Im hoping for tomorow! =)
    -But there still might be some little ui image blunders as well as status bar problem some reason i can't find a fix for it

    and the sms background will be included in the theme
    What status bar problem are you referring to? If you mean how it looks "off" when opening certain apps you could try this in the info.plist...

    <key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>StatusBarContentsMode</key>
    <string>2</string>

    That should give you the same status bar on all pages and apps as you see on the SpringBoard. Worked for me anyway on iNAV Milk theme.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!


  2. #82
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Littleboy, I noticed that the first page has changed and you even put up all we will need to install the theme but I dont see the download link. Are you trying to torture us or am I over looking something?

  3. #83
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    360
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    He's trying to torture us.
    On a serious note though, will there be an option for a SMS icon instead of email? If not, where will the SMS icon be?
    Thanks

  4. #84
    Theme Creator littleboy683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 280 Times in 89 Posts

    Lol I don't mean to torture I'm just setting up the first page and getting it ready for the release. And the TExt icon is the computer screen on the first page it says tap to text on it so you know that it is the texting icon. And thanks justinrp; that is the problem I am talking about I'll try the fix when I get home

  5. #85
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    360
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    That was too obvious for me

  6. #86
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    insane!! muich nicer on the eyes than inav could you post directions when you upload? i dont have inav on my phone but i want to put this when its up but im going to need directions! thanks

  7. #87
    #Pie Lover LastSonOfKrypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Johnstown, NY
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 232 Times in 145 Posts

    ****!!!!!!! You have no idea how many times I've checked this thread today to see if this theme is available

    Currently 7,212 views and I did about 7000 today

    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 04-07-2009 at 06:23 PM.

  8. #88
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    download link is on page 1.

  9. #89
    #Pie Lover LastSonOfKrypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Johnstown, NY
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 232 Times in 145 Posts

    woo hoo

  10. #90
    Theme Creator littleboy683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 280 Times in 89 Posts

    Default DOWNLOAD on FIRST PAGE!
    This theme is now available to download on the first page; comment about what you think and if your having any problems and ill try to get back to you.

    Note:
    I suggest reading everything on the first page!
    `Bugs that i know of like mentioned in the first page: Taskbar issue.
    `Hopefully soon enough i will add categories backgrounds and more "big" icons to choose from.
    `Post any fixes you make here so you can share w/ the community
    `read me file is included in download

    Best of luck and I hope you enjoy my theme

  11. #91
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ok asking someone kindly if they can take screen shots of the way it's set up page by page via the original springboard I'll greatly appreciate it

  12. #92
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    man..that readme file is..whoa..lol..gonna wait until somebody clears that up. thanks.

  13. #93
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    man..that readme file is..whoa..lol..gonna wait until somebody clears that up. thanks.
    screenshots would make life so much easier lol

  14. #94
    #Pie Lover LastSonOfKrypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Johnstown, NY
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 232 Times in 145 Posts

    Nevermind.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 04-07-2009 at 06:57 PM.

  15. #95
    Theme Creator littleboy683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 280 Times in 89 Posts

    well im gonna be restoring my phone tomorrow problem cuz i have so much unnecessary stuff on there so when im setting my theme back up ill do screenshots and stuff; unless someone does it before me

  16. #96
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    This theme is now available to download on the first page; comment about what you think and if your having any problems and ill try to get back to you.

    Note:
    I suggest reading everything on the first page!
    `Bugs that i know of like mentioned in the first page: Taskbar issue.
    `Hopefully soon enough i will add categories backgrounds and more "big" icons to choose from.
    `Post any fixes you make here so you can share w/ the community
    `read me file is included in download

    Best of luck and I hope you enjoy my theme
    Will there be an ipod touch version???

  17. #97
    Theme Creator littleboy683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 280 Times in 89 Posts

    i've had alota request for this and umm this may be the most noobish question ever asked but whats the difference? what do i need to include in the theme to make in for the ipod touch?

  18. #98
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Nevermind.
    if you set it up you think you can take screen shots for me?

    im so confused littleboy itll take you 1 minute to take pics of all your pages i want this theme but the readme is so confusing
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 04-07-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #99
    #Pie Lover LastSonOfKrypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Johnstown, NY
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 232 Times in 145 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    if you set it up you think you can take screen shots for me?
    Yep no problem. It's going to take longer than I thought. I don't have 2 of the 3 games for Page3 and I didn't have Facebook or AIM but that's ok.

    Some photoshop guru will make me icons @ some point.

    Hopefully I'll have the theme up and running in an hour. I'm going to go smoke a cig now and sit down and hammer this out.

    LittleBoy, your original post. The "needed apps" part, 5 column springboard and 5 row springboard are the same app. Took me 10 minutes to figure that out

    I was like wait a minute, 5 icons per row plus 5 icon dock = 5 columns DUH

    BTW, Thanks for not making Phone, Text, and Mail transparent by default. It'll make them easier to find!
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 04-07-2009 at 07:24 PM.

  20. #100
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Yep no problem. It's going to take longer than I thought. I don't have 2 of the 3 games for Page3 and I didn't have Facebook or AIM but that's ok.

    Some photoshop guru will make me icons @ some point.

    Hopefully I'll have the theme up and running in an hour. I'm going to go smoke a cig now and sit down and hammer this out.

    LittleBoy, your original post. The "needed apps" part, 5 column springboard and 5 row springboard are the same app. Took me 10 minutes to figure that out

    I was like wait a minute, 5 icons per row plus 5 icon dock = 5 columns DUH

    BTW, Thanks for not making Phone, Text, and Mail transparent by default. It'll make them easier to find!
    I have facebook and will download aim just to suffice this theme so ill be here waiting for your pics lol

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts