+ Reply
Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Yeah, clutter it up some more with a weather widget, that oddly enough you can look out living room window and you get the same information the weather widget can!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah, clutter it up some more with a weather widget, that oddly enough you can look out living room window and you get the same information the weather widget can!

Please, this is an awesome looking theme. Save the pain for everyone of ruining it with a weather widget.

Awesome work bro.

Thanks

luv it
    but can u make a itouch version

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Looks nice! Any ETA?

Thanks

Littleboy, are you aware there's a white keyboard in cydia would looks great with your theme?

Thanks

This is amazing. If you do put in a weather/calendar widget I think it would go perfectly right between your dock icons and that thin line.

Are you working on a lockscreen? whats the estimated time of release?
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 04-03-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    Very Nice! Please keep us posted on the release date!

Green Apple
    Thanks

great idea and i can't wait to see the end result.

Thanks

Awesome!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

awesome

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Littleboy, are you aware there's a white keyboard in cydia would looks great with your theme?

Whats the name of that keyboard? I couldn't find it

Thanks

its called "MacBook White Keyboard". BigBoss & Planet-Iphones

And there is a "tap" app for search called searcher but its a huge downgrade from quickgold. it doesnt search apps/games so its useless for me. However, it searches sms, contacts, notes, events, safai bookmarks and history so maybe some may like it. good luck
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 04-03-2009 at 02:29 PM.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,182 Times in 2,465 Posts

release it yet , dont mind that app for search, i want it right now , please

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

littleboy683 (04-03-2009)

Thanks

Absolutely amazing work. I'll definately use this with the Storm Keyboard and Tock Great job!!! Subscribing to this thread now so I don't lose it

Thanks

looks great.

can't wait for the release

Thanks

Looks great but I noticed on the Apps icon that the iphones on the iMac's screen aren't aligned with the screen of the iMac so if you could fix that it would be much appreciated.

It would also help if the large icons (Apps, Various, Games, iPod, etc) could be lowered down to the center a little so they can look like they are actually sitting on something instead of floating in mid air. Looks sick other wise, I love the words you use to describe the apps! Keep theming.

Oh, and also, on the PHONE icon, the top right hand corner of the iPhone looks like it's cut off. If you could fix that, that would be excellent as well. Everything else looks fine!

Can't wait for the release!
    Last edited by iDCP; 04-03-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks

Yes i was thank you though but i wasn't aware of that sms background and text bubbles can you tell me where to get them from so i can include them in my theme?

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    This is amazing. If you do put in a weather/calendar widget I think it would go perfectly right between your dock icons and that thin line.

Are you working on a lockscreen? whats the estimated time of release?
    Umm for lock screen i might just mod the one that comes with the inav milk theme a little until i think of something better or if you guys have any ideas for the lockscreen please share; but i like the milk one with the clock in the middle. And estimated time of release idk lol, i would love to give you guys a time frame but ive seen how people get bashed and stuff if they dont meet that time and i know with baseball just starting for me im not gunna have a lot of time so yeah

[quote=iliveforbball;3789761]its called "MacBook White Keyboard". BigBoss & Planet-Iphones

And there is a "tap" app for search called searcher but its a huge downgrade from quickgold. it doesnt search apps/games so its useless for me.

Same i checked that app out and it seemed great until i saw that it couldnt search apps and games which is what im really looking for so i can try to avoid using categories alot or at all.

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    release it yet , dont mind that app for search, i want it right now , please
    loll im not waiting on a search app if worst comes to worst ill just use searcher or something idk, but i want to these stuff first. (keep in mind that i just started learning photo shop so this stuff might take a while but heres the list.)

*clean up the text pop up bubble
    *Skin for safari
    *Dialer
    * Volume hud image
    *Loading screens
    *Might fool around with notes
    * Fix status bar problem
    * mess around with some ui images maybe and yea some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Looks great but I noticed on the Apps icon that the iphones on the iMac's screen aren't aligned with the screen of the iMac so if you could fix that it would be much appreciated.

It would also help if the large icons (Apps, Various, Games, iPod, etc) could be lowered down to the center a little so they can look like they are actually sitting on something instead of floating in mid air. Looks sick other wise, I love the words you use to describe the apps! Keep theming.

Oh, and also, on the PHONE icon, the top right hand corner of the iPhone looks like it's cut off. If you could fix that, that would be excellent as well. Everything else looks fine!

Can't wait for the release!
    Yea i know what your saying with the phones on the mac icon, it just hard cuz the mac is like tilted and once again i suck with photoshop so idk how to get the image to fit directly into that tilted square shape. any help?

And by lowering them to sit on something you mean like bring them closer to the line?

And about the phone on the dock, thanks for pointing that out ill get to it.

Should i include a view all button below the third icon, so when you click it it will open up all of your media apps or game apps etc.? And should i include a page indicator below the line like one on the apple website or like the one seen on this website towards the top called section jumps? See the pic below to get what im talking about,I just slaped this together so its obvioulsy not aligned or exactly what it would look like but just an idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-photo-11-.png  
    Last edited by littleboy683; 04-03-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Little, check your PM for the bubbles, smsbackground, badge.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LittleBoy...Any idea when we can expect a release?

Thanks

estimated time of release idk haha, i would love to give you guys a time frame but ive seen how people get bashed and stuff if they dont meet that time and i know with baseball just starting for me, im not gunna have a lot of time so yeah; hopefully soon though

Little, check your PM for the bubbles, smsbackground, badge.
    Thanks and would you also know where to get that send box from. including the send button?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 04-03-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Dang it, you ask a lot for being little, I am kidding, anything I can contribute to your theme, ask away.

balloon input field

send button

send pressed

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post: