Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168176177178179 LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Well I guess we just have to hope he sees our posts now and decides to share haha.

It'd be good if someone had made a list or database of all the different variations people had of this theme, wouldn't mind mixing it up and adding a bit of colour now and then.

Yup, hopefully... It's really nice and looks very unconventional

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey barrygeorge, i love the goldish theme you did. where did you get the icons? possible for you to upload the file here? or the psd for your theme? it is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post

Anybody like this idea?
    hey barrygeorge, i love the goldish theme you did. where did you get the icons? possible for you to upload the file here? or the psd for your theme? it is awesome!
    Last edited by swooshmac; 06-03-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shim View Post
    To set it up you firstly need to SSH the WA Clock and Weather folder (it's in the alternatives and add-ons folder) to your iPods theme folder (the same place you put the White Apple theme folder originally).

Then use winterboard to make sure WA Clock and Weather is enabled and at the very top of the list.

To change the location you need to edit the configureme.js file. Set var locale to your "city, country" and source as 'appleAccuweatherStolen'.

thanks for answering my question
    but i have a few more questions. in the configureme.js file, other than the location and the source, do i need to change anything else? for the var locale do i put the name of the "city, country" or just the postcode of the location?

edit: ok i've tried putting my postcode in the var locale, but when i ssh it into my iphone the location become 'not found' and the weather is just '?'. when i tried putting any us postcodes it worked fine. i'm from malaysia not from us, is there any other source that can work for my location?
    Last edited by andy_heartless; 06-04-2010 at 03:58 PM.

If your using 'Yahoo weather' as your source (which is default I think), then you need to use your international zip code. If your using 'appleAccuweatherStolen' as your source then you enter the name of your city and country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shim For This Useful Post:

andy_heartless (06-08-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shim View Post
    If your using 'Yahoo weather' as your source (which is default I think), then you need to use your international zip code. If your using 'appleAccuweatherStolen' as your source then you enter the name of your city and country.
    hmm i've tried but still can't get it right. maybe i just don't know where and what i need to change in the configureMe.js file, there are too many things in there and i just don't understand it. can you or anyone pls edit the configureMe.js file for me then upload it here? my zip code is 63000 my location is cyberjaya, selangor, malaysia. thank you so much n i really2 appreciate it

EDIT: it's ok i've got it working now hehehe
    just a little bit more, now my day and date is allinged to the right not at the center, how can i make it stays at the center again? thanks once again
    Last edited by andy_heartless; 06-08-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

need some help please! i finally finished doing everything with this theme and it's perfect. Problem...phone keeps restarting every 2 minutes.. can someone please help me!! thanks

edit: i tried unchecking WA Clock and Weather in Winterboard and the phone works again like normal. So i'm guessing the problem likes within the WA Clock and Weather app. i changed the update interval time from original 5minutes to 30 mintues now. would that make a difference? And when the WA Clock and Weather app is activated, it slows the entire phone down.

need help please! thanks

also wanted to say awesome theme littleboy! and thanks to all the threads out there for helping me make the theme work on my iphone.
    Last edited by swooshmac; 06-09-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can someone make me 4 custom "view All" buttons. But instead of making them say view all. I want them to say "Utilities", "More Media", "More Apps", and "More Games".

Thanks so much. I don't have photoshop

Can someone please help me with large icons? I was able to make all the text changes for wallpaper in PS, but I think this is a bit beyond me, as my PS skills are limitede.
    I would like following two logo/badges (crests only) as a large icons with shadow if possible. Thank you in advance!

I am having trouble with all of the icons - none of them are showing up. I;ve re-loaded them into the themes folder, resprung, and nothing.any idea of what I am doing wrong? everything else is working correctly.

Also, WA and WA Clock and Weather are the only things I have activated in Winterboard.

Nevermind ^^
    Used a little trick "Search this forum" and saw the solution from cisnerosjm about enabling summerboard. All set now, looks amazing.

Just need large icons above to complete, can someone please help me with that?
    Last edited by CTGooner; 08-20-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anybody have the Dock icon and big icon PSD's please??

PM the creator.

So i messaged the creator and still have nothing!!! Has anybody at all got the dock and big icon psd's??

Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Does anybody have the Dock icon and big icon PSD's please??
    Hey Deyno I have the PSD for the dock but not the big icon
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not

17. The Following User Says Thank You to trinititan For This Useful Post:

Deyno1903 (10-09-2010)

excellent theme but been up all night ,,cant get the pages to show in the background only plain white what am i doing wrong please help

Hey guys I am new to Modmyi and just wanted to discuss about the touch effect on iPod. What u mean is when we touch an icon there is a shaded area or highlighted area.
    What I wanted to know was that is there a way to finish that or change it.

Many thanks in advance.

Can you post some screenys?

hey great theme one question though how do u get the springjumps to look like that i dont have anything up top pls reply

Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168176177178179 LastLast