Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can somebody help me with an icon? I need a big icon of bookworm. Please??? Thank you guys!

can somebody make icons for Crash,mafia wars ibluenova compass nba league pass bump and minigore and also on the media page i would like to replace cycorder with itunes
    Last edited by lilmikey201; 02-27-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Default this theme rules
    finally done with my mod!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.jpg   -page1.jpg   -page2.jpg   -page3.jpg   -page4.jpg   -page5.jpg   -page6.jpg  

im glad people are still using this theme, its been difficult for me to do any themeing lately for i have no idevice to test it on.

But here is the stuff that would have been in the update if anyone wants to put it together themselves.

Stacks
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...v-mod-209.html

SpringJump to search page

SpringJump to Search? - iPhone Forum

and a iconclasm set up
    http://www.modyouri.com/attachment.p...0&d=1262381336
    Last edited by littleboy683; 02-26-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

carloqt (03-10-2010)

Default please
    REQUEST TO littleboy683 and all the others

i need some other wallpapers and i dont have photoshop so i request you to pls get them for me..pls pls

page0-Home
    Settings
    Clock
    Cydia

Page1 Media
    Camera
    Pictures
    Youtube

Page2 Misc
    Winterboard
    dTunes
    iFile

Page3 Games
    Fifa
    NFS
    Cricket

and also pls provide give me the date and weather widgets to be applied on home screen..pls pls

Please someone do it for me...i would be very thankful

And if you think looks can be better then do it by yourself..i would be thankful

Thanks

thanks to the creators and the many people that contributed to this theme, i saw this theme a while back, and figured it's too difficult for me to even attempt to install, but then yesterday i want it too much to even care, it took only about 15 minutes to get things going..the hardest part is arranging the blank icons and getting things to their spot i would say, but that took only a few, i had to do a couple retries because i moved things that i was not supposed to, but after it's all said and done, its working like a charm and other iphone users is asking me my secret, my secret is modmyi, you guys are the best.

now i am customizing it to fit my iphone apps which is also another thing that is simple to do as well. the tutorial, even tho vague, is perfect to go by. that is how i do it.

good luck to the rest!

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

Are there any dock icons besides mail and safari because I'm using an iPod Touch not an iPhone :/

Hi all !

I´ve installed this awesome theme for about 2 weeks ago, and I looooove it !

I´ve "just" installed the "standard"-edition, which means the SEARCH-field in the top right corner doesn´t work (have tried all the tutorials inhere, without any luck), and without weather/clock widgets.

I therefore hope for you guys to help me out on these items:

1) If anyone have had any luck, duplicating the SEARCH/FINDER app, please link to a place where they can be downloaded. If it is working for some of you, please share with the less fortunate :-)
    2) I know how to make custom wallpapers and all, but I don´t know how you guys make it work, if you have the wallpaper on the last page, which says "MISC" or "Settings" or so, instead of SEARCH.
    I would love to have this option working too, and I have already made the wallpaper to fit to the theme I like, but how to make it work ??
    Would like to just press "MISC" or "Settings", and the go to that page. But how is it done ?
    And doesn´t it conflict with the games & other apps on the last pages, if suddently there is another page you can activate, instead for the 4 normal pages ??

THANX A MILLION GUYS !

Thumbs up :-)

You´re all fantastic.
    NUFF SAID !

Quote Originally Posted by raghavmehra777 View Post
    REQUEST TO littleboy683 and all the others

i need some other wallpapers and i dont have photoshop so i request you to pls get them for me..pls pls

page0-Home
    Settings
    Clock
    Cydia

Page1 Media
    Camera
    Pictures
    Youtube

Page2 Misc
    Winterboard
    dTunes
    iFile

Page3 Games
    Fifa
    NFS
    Cricket

and also pls provide give me the date and weather widgets to be applied on home screen..pls pls

Please someone do it for me...i would be very thankful

And if you think looks can be better then do it by yourself..i would be thankful
    Here you go m8 :-)
    Plz comment or PM me, for changes or compliments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nvm, got it.
    Last edited by Stillen; 03-16-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Can anyone make these icons please.

thanks
    Last edited by john_digweed; 03-16-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Requesting icons for Cube Runner, DoodleBuddy, Final Fantasy, COD Zombies, Unblock Me, Colosseum, and Words with Friends Paid.
    Last edited by Stillen; 03-18-2010 at 12:31 AM.

I have tried to exchange some of the many icons, with the white apple editions. But I cannot seem to make it work.

I have TomTom app on my frontpage, but after the exchange, there is a black frame/background, which should not be there, as it is not on the original white icon. However I don´t know how to fix it, or how to redo it, as I overwrote the original .png image.

Could anyone please help me to remove the black frame/background ??

Thx !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0076.png  

First off thank you so much for this theme everyone always asks me about it when they see my iPhone!!!!

I have two questions,

How do I get the weather to line up like this both the text, and the gray part? The one in Lakeland is my picture....Thanks

and the second thing is can I get a GTA China Wars Icon, and a flickfishing icon? for the fishing any time of fish icon would work.

Thanks you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -mod1.png  

Quote Originally Posted by jodde View Post
    I have tried to exchange some of the many icons, with the white apple editions. But I cannot seem to make it work.

I have TomTom app on my frontpage, but after the exchange, there is a black frame/background, which should not be there, as it is not on the original white icon. However I don´t know how to fix it, or how to redo it, as I overwrote the original .png image.

Could anyone please help me to remove the black frame/background ??

Thx !
    Hey, its probably cause the image has a black background on it, send the icon to me and I can probably figure out whats wrong with it. But before you do, check and see if like when you hold the icon down and when it wiggles and you try to move it if the black box goes with it, or it stays there.

Quote Originally Posted by NateS1983 View Post
    First off thank you so much for this theme everyone always asks me about it when they see my iPhone!!!!

I have two questions,

How do I get the weather to line up like this both the text, and the gray part? The one in Lakeland is my picture....Thanks

and the second thing is can I get a GTA China Wars Icon, and a flickfishing icon? for the fishing any time of fish icon would work.

Thanks you so much!
    Uhh, what whether widget is it?

It says WA Clock and Weather, it's the one that came with the theme when i d/led it

Quote Originally Posted by NateS1983 View Post
    It says WA Clock and Weather, it's the one that came with the theme when i d/led it
    Okay, well heres a post on a different forum. Its the same Weather Widget and if you look through the pages the Booze Lee guy tells you how to move and center everything and also how to change text colors and stuff.
    MacThemes Forum / [Widgets] 4 Weather Widgets

Stillen -> I´ve downloaded the icon from inhere (modmyi), and thought it was ok. But when I tried to move it around, the black frame moved along with the icon. So although I cannot see the black frame/background, when I use PS, it is there, and it is a part of the icon. No wonder I couldn´t get rid of it :-)

Hopefully you can help me out ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jodde View Post
    Stillen -> I´ve downloaded the icon from inhere (modmyi), and thought it was ok. But when I tried to move it around, the black frame moved along with the icon. So although I cannot see the black frame/background, when I use PS, it is there, and it is a part of the icon. No wonder I couldn´t get rid of it :-)

Hopefully you can help me out ?
    Okay I think I know what the problem is. There's nothing wrong with the icon, I think you have more than one TomTom icon in your icon folder. Check it out cause the original TomTom icon is black with the hands in the middle, so look around or upload you icon folder and I'll take a look.

Stillen -> Thx for quick reply :-)
    Get your idea of a solution, and it makes perfect sense.
    But I can´t seem to find the original icon in the folder no more ?
    I only have 1 with the name "icon.png", so which one should be the original ? I think it was erased/overwrote, when I SSH´ed the white icon into the folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tomtom.jpg  

Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163171172173174175 ... LastLast