+ Reply
Page 151 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
littleboy, i downloaded white apple yesterday and at this moment im going through what you have packed in there. first let me congratulate you on (in my opinion )one of
...
  1. #3001
    iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    331
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    littleboy, i downloaded white apple yesterday and at this moment im going through what you have packed in there. first let me congratulate you on (in my opinion )one of the best themes ever. secondly i have to congratulate you on the amount of work put in to it,,,it is huge. and the possibilities of configeration will take me days to go through.. people like you ,knitsua,krs and recco are the reason the iphone is the best phone ever. once again awesome job and keep at it.

  2. #3002
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hello all, i'm a newbie here. i'm dying with this themes. i almost done so far, but need to a small change.......does anyone help me plz?

    1st: how to change a sign bar name? (name beside the signal bar), because i'm using T-mobile, and it displayed at Vernon.

    2nd: how to change the wifi icon? it displayed at apple instead of standard icon.

    3rd: i need a big icon for "settings". i can't find it, may i get from someone?

    thanks all for helping this theme get better.

    OPs: is this theme allow to adjust volume down after "slide to unlock"? if yes, how? it really noise for me
    Last edited by thienduong; 09-29-2009 at 06:10 AM.

  3. #3003
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mattharris85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thienduong View Post
    1st: how to change a sign bar name? (name beside the signal bar), because i'm using T-mobile, and it displayed at Vernon.
    download this app MiM(make it mine). hit the thanks button if this helps
    Last edited by mattharris85; 09-29-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mattharris85 For This Useful Post:

    thienduong (09-29-2009)

  5. #3004
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I found a different Weather/Clock widget thanks to littleboy. I DO NOT take credit for the widget. The widget was done by iphoniac and you can get others here: Weather Widgets by iphoniac. The only thing I did was edit it to fit the theme. I couldn't figure out how to fix the date issue, but this one doesn't have that problem. The day changes when it suppose to.

    The widget is very easy to setup. It doesn't display the city, but there is no need to to adjust anything (unless you want to. ). The only thing that needs to be done is to edit the configureMe.js file to reflect your location and that's it. Here's what it looks like.



    Also here is a neat little thing that littleboy showed me. This neat thing adds a scrolling text to the SpringBoard. It can be edited to say whatever you want. I thought it was neat and something different. This is what I did with it. Thanks to LEXS1411 for the scrolling text.


    It just says, "iTj's iPhone 2G 8GB Jailbroken Firmware 3.0" as an example.

    Here are both of them, but I DO NOT take credit for either of them. Thanks to iphoniac and LEXS1411.
    Hi everyone !
    In the Weather Widget by iphoniac how do i set up up my location in the configureMe.js? I put "Nice, France" but it doesn't work?
    Can somebody help me ?

  6. #3005
    iTJ
    iTJ is offline
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thienduong View Post
    hello all, i'm a newbie here. i'm dying with this themes. i almost done so far, but need to a small change.......does anyone help me plz?

    1st: how to change a sign bar name? (name beside the signal bar), because i'm using T-mobile, and it displayed at Vernon.
    Download MIM (Make It Mine) from Cydia. Open the app and when it asks about Carrier logo, leave it blank and hit enter and it defaults to normal. Then all you have to do is install the T-Mobile you want to use.

    2nd: how to change the wifi icon? it displayed at apple instead of standard icon.
    SSH to White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. Look for the "Airport" images (total of 8) and replace those with the one you want.

    3rd: i need a big icon for "settings". i can't find it, may i get from someone?
    thanks all for helping this theme get better.
    I saw one several pages back (I mean around the low 100's). If I come across, I'll post it.

    OPs: is this theme allow to adjust volume down after "slide to unlock"? if yes, how? it really noise for me
    I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    Hi everyone !
    In the Weather Widget by iphoniac how do i set up up my location in the configureMe.js? I put "Nice, France" but it doesn't work?
    Can somebody help me ?
    In the configureMe.js file look for this:
    Code:
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    Change it to this:
    Code:
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    Respring and that should fix it. Remember it doesn't display the city name.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    Mangoosta (10-15-2009), thienduong (09-29-2009)

  8. #3006
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anybody get this theme workiing on 3.1? Can you tell me how u did it...pretty please with a cheery on top? Dying to get this theme working but for the life of me cannot get springback to work at all. Somebody help me T_T
    Last edited by JenBell; 09-29-2009 at 02:30 PM.

  9. #3007
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    OPs: is this theme allow to adjust volume down after "slide to unlock"? if yes, how? it really noise for me

    I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.
    hi iTJ, you know if you not use the phone about a minute, then the screen will lock. Then, you have to slide the bar to unlock the screen if want to use the phone.

    after you slide the bar, the sound come up, and it's a little bit loud. is there any options to adjust it?

    but anyway, thanks for your help with the rest of problems.
    Good day

  10. #3008
    iTJ
    iTJ is offline
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JenBell View Post
    Anybody get this theme workiing on 3.1? Can you tell me how u did it...pretty please with a cheery on top? Dying to get this theme working but for the life of me cannot get springback to work at all. Somebody help me T_T
    I haven't upgraded to 3.1 yet. I usually wait a while, so that jailbroken apps are given time to be updated to work with the new firmware. I'm not sure, but I think the SpringBack app hasn't been updated to work with 3.1 yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by thienduong View Post
    hi iTJ, you know if you not use the phone about a minute, then the screen will lock. Then, you have to slide the bar to unlock the screen if want to use the phone.

    after you slide the bar, the sound come up, and it's a little bit loud. is there any options to adjust it?

    but anyway, thanks for your help with the rest of problems.
    Good day
    Ok I gotcha. Well one thing you can do is turn the volume down on the phone, but then the ringer volume is low. The only other thing I can think of is if you have a audio editor is to take the .caf file and edit it to a lower volume. I haven't done anything with audio editing, so the last thing is just a guess. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

    You could delete the sound clip from the theme, but it will revert back to the stock sound. If you do it's in the UISounds folder. It's called unlock.caf.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  11. #3009
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I haven't upgraded to 3.1 yet. I usually wait a while, so that jailbroken apps are given time to be updated to work with the new firmware. I'm not sure, but I think the SpringBack app hasn't been updated to work with 3.1 yet.
    yep, it worked for me on firmware 3.1, but i updated 3.1 through the custom firmware (this will keep the same baseband, my phone still unlock), not directly from iTune (apple), cuz if i update 3.1 directly from iTune, then my phone will be dead (not unlock). I'm not sure it will work for 3.1 from iTune (apple). it's up to you.....Take risk?

  12. #3010
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    This is my new WinNav7 Theme :-) just through a bunch of nice themes together and came up with WinNav, CREDITS go to littleboy683, hangcongdh, ebl4287, and of course Mr Reco.
    im still adding a few details, should post it befor the weekend.









    does any1 have this theme? i really love this one..could some1 post these? haaay thanks!

  13. #3011
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    does any1 have this theme? i really love this one..could some1 post these? haaay thanks!
    "Windows theme on an Apple device"

  14. #3012
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thienduong View Post
    yep, it worked for me on firmware 3.1, but i updated 3.1 through the custom firmware (this will keep the same baseband, my phone still unlock), not directly from iTune (apple), cuz if i update 3.1 directly from iTune, then my phone will be dead (not unlock). I'm not sure it will work for 3.1 from iTune (apple). it's up to you.....Take risk?

    How did u get springback to work thi? As itg mentioned...springback has not been updated yet.

  15. #3013
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JenBell View Post
    How did u get springback to work thi? As itg mentioned...springback has not been updated yet.
    i don't know for sure, just follow the instruction, download it from cydia....nothing happen for me.

  16. #3014
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    "Windows theme on an Apple device"
    yeah mate..i know its a windows theme..but im a fans of window themes

    hope some1 can share this theme to me thanks alot!

  17. #3015
    iTJ
    iTJ is offline
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    yeah mate..i know its a windows theme..but im a fans of window themes

    hope some1 can share this theme to me thanks alot!
    Try PMing the person that posted the pics. I don't remember him/her posting a download link.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  18. #3016
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    any of you guys suffering from a faster battery drain after installing the properly updating date and clock file? my battery drains noticeably faster but only when im on the springboard. batt drain during standby and while using apps seem normal.
    Last edited by trevayne; 10-02-2009 at 03:29 AM.

  19. #3017
    What's Jailbreak? UnoriginalUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey iTJ,

    I love the icons you made me but I can't for the life of me figure out where to put them.

    Thanks.

  20. #3018
    iTJ
    iTJ is offline
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trevayne View Post
    any of you guys suffering from a faster battery drain after installing the properly updating date and clock file? my battery drains noticeably faster but only when im on the springboard. batt drain during standby and while using apps seem normal.
    Which firmware are you using? They have been reported issues of battery drain on 3.1. You can read the thread here.
    The widgets can cause some draining of the battery, but I haven't noticed a difference in my battery life with or without it. You can edit the configureMe.js file to change the frequency on how often the widget weather. Look for this line:
    Code:
    var updateInterval = x
    Replace the "x" with the time you would like it to update.
    NOTE: The time is in minutes.
    Hope this is helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoriginalUsername View Post
    Hey iTJ,

    I love the icons you made me but I can't for the life of me figure out where to put them.

    Thanks.
    They go in the "Icons" folder of the theme. They mostly likely will need to be renamed. I would temporally turn off the theme and look at the way the apps are spelled. SPELLING, CAPITALIZATION, SPACING, AND PUNCTUATION IS IMPORTANT!
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  21. #3019
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Try PMing the person that posted the pics. I don't remember him/her posting a download link.

    i have tried to pm him iTJ but no replies ;( haay..

    oh well..i think i should give up on this theme

    still the white apple is still best for me anyway..

    just wanted to try that theme thanks alot!

  22. #3020
    iTJ
    iTJ is offline
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    i have tried to pm him iTJ but no replies ;( haay..

    oh well..i think i should give up on this theme

    still the white apple is still best for me anyway..

    just wanted to try that theme thanks alot!
    I'm sorry about that. I searched the forum for you to see if he/she ever posted a link for download, but i couldn't find one anywhere.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    carloqt (10-03-2009)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts