Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    Thanks, its 4am right now i must be tired cause i didnt even see that. Thanks alot
    LOL! No problem. I'd suggest going to bed or at least taking a nap before trying to set up this theme. It takes a little while even if you know what you're doing.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks so much for the wallpaper littleboy, this is some great work you have created!
    Can I request one more to complete my theme....

Games

Blackjack
    Settings
    Around Me

Thank you!

hi need. Some advise, when trying to replace my mbox mail app icon with the invisible one provide the icon just turn black am I dung somethig wrong, mboxmail is my default mail app

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy726 View Post
    hi need. Some advise, when trying to replace my mbox mail app icon with the invisible one provide the icon just turn black am I dung somethig wrong, mboxmail is my default mail app
    Name it exactly as the name appears on the springboard. Sometimes app names and what displays on the springboard are different.

Example: Phone, the application is called MobilePhone but the springboard display just says Phone so you would rename the icon to Phone.png get what I'm saying?

Edit: I grabbed 2.0 quick just to check it out. The icon name needs to be "mBox Mail". Hope that works.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 04-09-2009 at 07:28 AM.

Can someone please explain in simple language how to work the SpringJumps out please?

That's the only thing I'm stuck on...

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Can someone please explain in simple language how to work the SpringJumps out please?

That's the only thing I'm stuck on...
    Look back a few pages, I thought I explained it fairly well in this post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

Scooterpig (04-09-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Name it exactly as the name appears on the springboard. Sometimes app names and what displays on the springboard are different.

Example: Phone, the application is called MobilePhone but the springboard display just says Phone so you would rename the icon to Phone.png get what I'm saying?

Edit: I grabbed 2.0 quick just to check it out. The icon name needs to be "mBox Mail". Hope that works.
    **** hot mate works a treat

Look back a few pages, I thought I explained it fairly well in this post
    Apologies I missed this reply, thank you very much..

Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Great work little boy. This theme is my fav!!!
    Yoo do you have the dock psd file for the cleaner dock you made me?

Quote Originally Posted by golfpro View Post
    Thanks so much for the wallpaper littleboy, this is some great work you have created!
    Can I request one more to complete my theme....

Games

Blackjack
    Settings
    Around Me

Thank you!
    Small descriptions please
    Last edited by littleboy683; 04-09-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry for being picky, but I noticed the number "4" on the lockscreen had little white triangles on the corners.

I have a question on implementing the search button.
    If we were to use google app, for example as the search app. How would we be able to put them on all the pages?
    Last edited by kwan; 04-09-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    I have a question on implementing the search button. If we were to use google app, for example as the search app. How would we be able to put them on all the pages?
    I've never tried it but you might want to try this. Let's say you want to use Search (just an example name). I wonder if you copied the app folder, pasted it, and renamed it to something like Search1, Search2, and Search3 if that might work?

LMK if you give it a try.

I've never tried it but you might want to try this. Let's say you want to use Search (just an example name). I wonder if you copied the app folder, pasted it, and renamed it to something like Search1, Search2, and Search3 if that might work?

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html

found this kwan.. i will try tonight.. unless you get to it first.. let us know...

Yeah thats what I was thinking to. If you try it let us know if it worked

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Cydia?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry littleboy here are the names with discriptions:

Games

Blackjack: Winner, winner, chicken dinner
    Settings: Tweak your iPhone
    Around Me: Locate services in the area

Thanks again!

here ya go

and im gunna try to make a psd for the top gray navigation bar so people can change the names of the sections; especially for those who dont have games and stuff.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

golfpro (04-09-2009)

AM DONE .
    after all it was not easy at all ..
    but i figured it out . and is set and running .
    thank you for every one who helped .

LASTSONOFCRYPTON Really make it fairly easy when he explained the Springjump.

and ofcourse thanks to the one who make the theme "LITTLEBOY683" and all the credit goes to him .

hi guys how do you use the attached thumbnails on some of the post ive saved the images and resized but come out all pixelated

Nah, I already tried that when I first installed the theme, but it didn't work, at least for me. The searcher app wasn't duplicated. Dind't try the 'Duplicate any app' link yet though... Gonna try it now.

what program are you guys using to edit info.plist on a PC?

Found it: Plist editor for windows

OK, I tried it. But it sent my phone into safe mode and a chance to rearrange my icons again. Oh well. Let me know if someone succeeds with this one.

I'm now an expert at rearranging these icons. I'll be flying with one google app for now
    Last edited by kwan; 04-09-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast