Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    Thanks, its 4am right now i must be tired cause i didnt even see that. Thanks alot
    LOL! No problem. I'd suggest going to bed or at least taking a nap before trying to set up this theme. It takes a little while even if you know what you're doing.

  2. #242
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Thanks so much for the wallpaper littleboy, this is some great work you have created!
    Can I request one more to complete my theme....

    Games

    Blackjack
    Settings
    Around Me

    Thank you!

  3. #243
    hi need. Some advise, when trying to replace my mbox mail app icon with the invisible one provide the icon just turn black am I dung somethig wrong, mboxmail is my default mail app

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy726 View Post
    hi need. Some advise, when trying to replace my mbox mail app icon with the invisible one provide the icon just turn black am I dung somethig wrong, mboxmail is my default mail app
    Name it exactly as the name appears on the springboard. Sometimes app names and what displays on the springboard are different.

    Example: Phone, the application is called MobilePhone but the springboard display just says Phone so you would rename the icon to Phone.png get what I'm saying?

    Edit: I grabbed 2.0 quick just to check it out. The icon name needs to be "mBox Mail". Hope that works.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 04-09-2009 at 07:28 AM.

  5. #245
    Can someone please explain in simple language how to work the SpringJumps out please?

    That's the only thing I'm stuck on...

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Can someone please explain in simple language how to work the SpringJumps out please?

    That's the only thing I'm stuck on...
    Look back a few pages, I thought I explained it fairly well in this post

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

    Scooterpig (04-09-2009)

  8. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Name it exactly as the name appears on the springboard. Sometimes app names and what displays on the springboard are different.

    Example: Phone, the application is called MobilePhone but the springboard display just says Phone so you would rename the icon to Phone.png get what I'm saying?

    Edit: I grabbed 2.0 quick just to check it out. The icon name needs to be "mBox Mail". Hope that works.
    **** hot mate works a treat

  9. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Look back a few pages, I thought I explained it fairly well in this post
    Apologies I missed this reply, thank you very much..

  10. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Great work little boy. This theme is my fav!!!
    Yoo do you have the dock psd file for the cleaner dock you made me?

    Quote Originally Posted by golfpro View Post
    Thanks so much for the wallpaper littleboy, this is some great work you have created!
    Can I request one more to complete my theme....

    Games

    Blackjack
    Settings
    Around Me

    Thank you!
    Small descriptions please
    Last edited by littleboy683; 04-09-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #250
    Sorry for being picky, but I noticed the number "4" on the lockscreen had little white triangles on the corners.

    I have a question on implementing the search button.
    If we were to use google app, for example as the search app. How would we be able to put them on all the pages?
    Last edited by kwan; 04-09-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    I have a question on implementing the search button. If we were to use google app, for example as the search app. How would we be able to put them on all the pages?
    I've never tried it but you might want to try this. Let's say you want to use Search (just an example name). I wonder if you copied the app folder, pasted it, and renamed it to something like Search1, Search2, and Search3 if that might work?

    LMK if you give it a try.

  13. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I've never tried it but you might want to try this. Let's say you want to use Search (just an example name). I wonder if you copied the app folder, pasted it, and renamed it to something like Search1, Search2, and Search3 if that might work?

    LMK if you give it a try.


    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html

    found this kwan.. i will try tonight.. unless you get to it first.. let us know...

  14. #253
    Yeah thats what I was thinking to. If you try it let us know if it worked

  15. #254
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 53 Times in 44 Posts

    Cydia?

  16. #255
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Sorry littleboy here are the names with discriptions:

    Games

    Blackjack: Winner, winner, chicken dinner
    Settings: Tweak your iPhone
    Around Me: Locate services in the area

    Thanks again!

  17. #256
    here ya go

    and im gunna try to make a psd for the top gray navigation bar so people can change the names of the sections; especially for those who dont have games and stuff.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

    golfpro (04-09-2009)

  19. #257
    AM DONE .
    after all it was not easy at all ..
    but i figured it out . and is set and running .
    thank you for every one who helped .

    LASTSONOFCRYPTON Really make it fairly easy when he explained the Springjump.

    and ofcourse thanks to the one who make the theme "LITTLEBOY683" and all the credit goes to him .

  20. #258
    hi guys how do you use the attached thumbnails on some of the post ive saved the images and resized but come out all pixelated

  21. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I've never tried it but you might want to try this. Let's say you want to use Search (just an example name). I wonder if you copied the app folder, pasted it, and renamed it to something like Search1, Search2, and Search3 if that might work?

    LMK if you give it a try.
    Nah, I already tried that when I first installed the theme, but it didn't work, at least for me. The searcher app wasn't duplicated. Dind't try the 'Duplicate any app' link yet though... Gonna try it now.

  22. #260
    what program are you guys using to edit info.plist on a PC?

    Found it: Plist editor for windows

    OK, I tried it. But it sent my phone into safe mode and a chance to rearrange my icons again. Oh well. Let me know if someone succeeds with this one.

    I'm now an expert at rearranging these icons. I'll be flying with one google app for now
    Last edited by kwan; 04-09-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •