+ Reply
Page 129 of 179 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can please anyone tell me from where can i download white apple 3.0 theme
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default white apple 3.0

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just wondering, how do I change the font and color of the app name below each app icon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey,
    i need some icons.
    Assassins Creed [important !]
    Castle of Magic [important !]
    Virtual Pool [important !]
    Backgrounder
    teXXas
    And different icons for: [important !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Need For Speed Undercover, Fastlane & Fast&Furious

Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Just wondering, how do I change the font and color of the app name below each app icon.
    dload fontswap in cydia and there are packs of icons in cydia too

for changing the color, you have to edit the css file that is being used in the theme

hope that helps, good luck
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

Jerle (08-27-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bade18 View Post
    on the first page, it was taken down before but now its back up

Quote Originally Posted by BeTZe View Post
    Can nobondy help me wiht my problem? :-(
    I want to use my old Lockscreen and i have no "White Apple Lockscreen". What can i do?
    Delete the file lock background, tell me if you need more than that
    Last edited by littleboy683; 08-27-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

BeTZe (08-28-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow, I swear I looked for the widget in the white apple 3.0 folder. Anyways....

Anyone else have a problem with the date not updating until you respring?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roryjai View Post
    First off, this theme is absolutely amazing. I want to thank you for all the hard work.

I just have a few questions that need some answers, hopefully not too complicated. I just recently jail broke my iPhone so a lot of this is new to me. For the longest time after watching your youtube video, I wasn't able to locate a program to access my iphone because I'm on a PC. I'm currently using "IphoneBrowser".

I'm just going to list my questions. I tried reading the first 20 pages of this thread but I wasn't able to find answers, so I apologize in advance if this has been answered.

Is there another program I can use other than "iPhoneBrowser" to access my iphone? I really like the program you used because you could emulate your iphone on your comp, which makes a world of a difference.

When going into the root/vars/stash/application.xxx, I only have "Application.pwn" I didn't have the folder application.mwn... Will .pwn suffice?

Since I couldn't continue from there, I wasn't able to determine what other issues I had, which leads me to my last question. Is there a thorough Readme I can access? Or maybe even a list of programs that are necessary to make this succeed. The information provided on cydia in the more info section was sort of complicated. I've tried googling different variations but to no avail. I just find a little more difficult because of the fact the youtube video is a mac user.

Please any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Good questions.
    1st. I have a windows too im just running a mac emulation but everything should be the same
    2nd. Use winscp to access your phone. The program that shows your phone screen is a different program that i just used so you guys can get a visual guide on how it should look, You do not need this program to install the theme.
    3rd. There will be a thorough read me that includes which apps you need and all that stuff.
    4th. Do not use the theme on cydia, it is an older version and takes much longer to install.

hope this helped,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

NGLZL (08-27-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi there this is cool

is there any chance of putting the instruchins on hear as im using a PC
    with iphone browser
    I HAVE TO KEEP LOADING CYDIA UP TO LOOK AT WHERE THINGS GO

THANKS JACK

Thanks

yes written instructions are coming soon and do not use the one on cydia that is old. Download it from hear and follow the youtube videos until the written guide is finished.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    dload fontswap in cydia and there are packs of icons in cydia too

for changing the color, you have to edit the css file that is being used in the theme

hope that helps, good luck
    Thanks! But I tried changing the colour and all my undocked icons including the spring jumps and categories icon colour got changed. How do I do it such that only the applications icons colour appear like yours?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Thanks! But I tried changing the colour and all my undocked icons including the spring jumps and categories icon colour got changed. How do I do it such that only the applications icons colour appear like yours?
    you have to edit the info.plist for you to change the undocked color to black

here is what the area should look like

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace; font-size: 14px;*/ color: black</string>

see where it says black? yours should say white so just change to black

Quote Originally Posted by bralkan View Post
    Wow, I swear I looked for the widget in the white apple 3.0 folder. Anyways....

Anyone else have a problem with the date not updating until you respring?
    yeah me too

last night it was 12:01am and showed the day before

i had to respring for it to change from wed to thurs

BUT it might of updated in 30mins since thats what I have it set up for
    Last edited by map1978; 08-27-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok I've read through almost 100 pages and I still do not know how to make the theme work. So far I tried installing from Cydia then followed the video but the blank web clips were messed up. I guess I am missing something. Do I need to hide my icons in order to SpringBack accommodate the template in the .zip I downloaded here?

It would be very useful and appreciated if someone already running the theme posted a step by step tutorial. I am too lazy to do it, but really It would save a lot time and posting.

I also got lost in the part where you don't recommend categories but something else, then also when littleboy said it was not a good idea to release so prematurely and again when someone mentioned he was using the old method of installing. How many are there?? I know, I am not reading carefully, so some guidance would be very very appreciated.

Here's my 2cents: Just clarify me if these only applies for 4 pages or 5 pages or both?

Before you begin make sure you have all this installed via Cydia:
    1. .Download FiveIrows from [url=http://cydia.touch-mania.com/[/url] repo. It can be GUI or no GUI. Difference is you will have an option to turn on or off the five rows.
    2. .Download Five-Column Springboard from [url=http://repo.smxy.org/cydia/apt/[/url] repo
    3. .Download Five Icon Dock from [url=http://apt.saurik.com/[/url] repo
    4. .Download Blank null from [url=http://apple-news.fr/repo/[/url] or BigBoss (confirm both works?)
    5. .Download SpringJumps from bigboss repo
    6. .Download SpringBack from bigboss repo
    7. .Download OpenSSH
    8. .Download Winterboard

EDIT1: Just want to mention I tried to set up the theme on Monday. Is there a new version already?

Quote Originally Posted by technochiq View Post
    Here's my mod. Yea i know it's really girly.
    Yup, Looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Good questions.
    1st. I have a windows too im just running a mac emulation but everything should be the same
    2nd. Use winscp to access your phone. The program that shows your phone screen is a different program that i just used so you guys can get a visual guide on how it should look, You do not need this program to install the theme.
    3rd. There will be a thorough read me that includes which apps you need and all that stuff.
    4th. Do not use the theme on cydia, it is an older version and takes much longer to install.

hope this helped,
    Somehow I skipped this post and answers very well my questions of my previous post.
    Last edited by NGLZL; 08-27-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could someone please explain to me how to get the digital clock and weather to work?? Can you please also give the link for the files needed. I would really appreciate it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago2006 View Post
    Could someone please explain to me how to get the digital clock and weather to work?? Can you please also give the link for the files needed. I would really appreciate it.

I've been wondering why people put Winterboard in the main page, I mean, once you set up a theme or something from there, do you change it daily or often? Specially with these wonderful theme. I rather put it on the SBSettings dock

Personal preferences, I guess. :P
    Last edited by NGLZL; 08-27-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: removed image

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have spinning loading things on my phone, mail, and ipod. they wont go away..
    problem?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    I have spinning loading things on my phone, mail, and ipod. they wont go away..
    problem?
    you updated backgrounder it sounds like

go into settings and turn them off

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago2006 View Post
    -there is a folder called WA Clock and Weather in the file you dloaded from the 1st page

-all you have to do is edit the configueMe.js file with your zip code and save it

-then just ssh the folder into the phone

-check it off in winterboard

-respring

done
    Last edited by map1978; 08-27-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

Joshy (08-27-2009)

Thanks

small update nothing major

includes...
    *Written Tut to go with video
    *The new settings icons for photos and notifications thanks to itj
    *And some other little stuff

Next update will hopefully have

notes theme (landscape)
    the dialer i was working on
    fine tuning of the 5 page set up, since there are some issues with it
    Last edited by littleboy683; 08-27-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here are you pages and icons. The icons are the Glass Orbs as I saw you were using them. The pics you posted as attachments I was unable to save them to may desktop, so if you could put them in a folder like you did the others, that works a lot better. NOTE: This is my first attempt at making the Glass Orbs icons, so sorry if there bad.

Here you go.
    good or bad it's all cool... at least u made the effort to help me.. thanks alot.. sry for the late replies and thx once again itj =).. btw u havent ans my quest yet lol.... bout the stack pages, back arrow, and view all.psd.. how do i make it like urs?? where to put the files?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    you updated backgrounder it sounds like

go into settings and turn them off

-there is a folder called WA Clock and Weather in the file you dloaded from the 1st page

-all you have to do is edit the configueMe.js file with your zip code and save it

-then just ssh the folder into the phone

-check it off in winterboard

-respring

done
    Thank you very mucn, do you know how can I configure it for a Canadian city? Is it possible to change the temp unit from F to C?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    Ok I've read through almost 100 pages and I still do not know how to make the theme work. So far I tried installing from Cydia then followed the video but the blank web clips were messed up. I guess I am missing something. Do I need to hide my icons in order to SpringBack accommodate the template in the .zip I downloaded here?

It would be very useful and appreciated if someone already running the theme posted a step by step tutorial. I am too lazy to do it, but really It would save a lot time and posting.

I also got lost in the part where you don't recommend categories but something else, then also when littleboy said it was not a good idea to release so prematurely and again when someone mentioned he was using the old method of installing. How many are there?? I know, I am not reading carefully, so some guidance would be very very appreciated.

Here's my 2cents: Just clarify me if these only applies for 4 pages or 5 pages or both?

Before you begin make sure you have all this installed via Cydia:
    1. .Download FiveIrows from [url=http://cydia.touch-mania.com/[/url] repo. It can be GUI or no GUI. Difference is you will have an option to turn on or off the five rows.
    2. .Download Five-Column Springboard from [url=http://repo.smxy.org/cydia/apt/[/url] repo
    3. .Download Five Icon Dock from [url=http://apt.saurik.com/[/url] repo
    4. .Download Blank null from [url=http://apple-news.fr/repo/[/url] or BigBoss (confirm both works?)
    5. .Download SpringJumps from bigboss repo
    6. .Download SpringBack from bigboss repo
    7. .Download OpenSSH
    8. .Download Winterboard

EDIT1: Just want to mention I tried to set up the theme on Monday. Is there a new version already?

Yup, Looks awesome.

Somehow I skipped this post and answers very well my questions of my previous post.
    download the theme again from the first post there is now a written tut that goes along with the videos it should help alot