Page 12 of 179 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
    You need to save the Home page, media page, various page and games pages as Page0.png, Page1.png, Page2.png, and Page3.png, respectively.

My best guess is that you're not saving it as a PNG file?
    I saved them as a .png file but its just white when i SSH them, ive attached the ones i made below and my appstore doesnt change
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page1.png   -page2.png   -page3.png  
    Macbook Pro 13 inch
    24 inch iMac
    16GB iPhone 4

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imemikey View Post
    I saved them as a .png file but its just white when i SSH them, ive attached the ones i made below and my appstore doesnt change
    Wait, are you changing your icons or background? You lost me here

Green Apple
    Thanks

got the appstore to work, but not the backgrounds

sorry, i want to change the Page0.png Page1.png Page2.png Page3.png i attached the ones i made above but it wont work
    Last edited by imemikey; 04-08-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Macbook Pro 13 inch
    24 inch iMac
    16GB iPhone 4

still need a video direction how to do this but am looking for a various page that has bank of america - check your account ... instead of aim and everything else is fine

and games switch real soccer with 'NES - the original system'

and plz plz and very detailed tutorial how to install

am going to need a bank of america icon as well

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    lord gapy, where did you drop the lockclock font and en.plist files?
    en.plist --> root/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats

LockClock --> root/System/Library/Fonts/Cache

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

iliveforbball (04-08-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

FYI: there is a new link on the on the New skins/New Releases page on this site. Its a tutorial to install the inav milk springjumps version It is very detailed and could really help all of those who need some guidance to install this theme correctly. check it out. Its called "[Tuto] Install Inav Milk SpringJumps V1 by Joanlo"

Ive gotten quite a few pm's from people asking me about my icons. It is not one particular icon pack. Its a combination of many icons from various vista and leopard themes.

Im very close to finish but not quite done. i have given up looking for a jeopardy and 5th grader 3D icon (they don't exist, lol). If someone would make them for me i would greatly appreciate it. here's a look....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme-screenshots-017.png   -theme-screenshots-018.png   -theme-screenshots-019.png   -theme-screenshots-020.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

lilzone (04-08-2009)

okay......... installed the theme and I just about got it.. Took a couple of hrs though.. The last bit that I can't figure out: The big icon on my various and games page isn't showing. They both have the small icon showing where the large one is supposed to be. Can anyone please offer some assistance as possibly where I can ssh the supplied big icons to for my various and game pages?

I'm close to done as well. I've got a good combo of

Apple iNav
    iComplete Gui's w/Apple iNav loading screens
    Safari GUI from Apple iNav
    Custom Sounds (Car Alarm lock/unlock, power rangers sms, aol you've got mail, tock)
    Storm Keyboard (w/matching sound)
    Custom Status Bar that is the same no matter what I open
    Stereo's Leopard Icons Resized to 50x50
    Custom carrier and wifi

that's about it, might package it up for people if they're interested, I'll have to get screenshots first.

Please...help!!
    (1)5row Dock=five Icon Dock?????
    *5row Dock Touch-Mania.com in not found....
    (2)Any tybe of searcher or application launcher ----> where???
    Last edited by baek in-soo; 04-08-2009 at 09:39 PM.

Very long day

Umm i skimmed through the post i like the calendar idea or some kind of calendar widget.

I might get started on the full instruction guide tomorrow idk yet. Im glad most of you guys are getting this theme set up and like all your modifications/fixes.

Below are wallpaper request and a lock screen request that i tried my best to photoshop.

Okay so let me know if anything does work relating to the attached files. Im exhausted from baseball and theme-ing think im going to bed early tonight

Wallpapers are for Kwan and Golf pro i think dont remember whos is whos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -golfpro.png   -kwan2.png   -kwanwallpaper.png   -nak3.png   -nakpaper2.png   -nakpaper4.png   -nakpaper.png   -loackbackground.png  

Last edited by littleboy683; 04-08-2009 at 10:09 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

kwan (04-08-2009), LastSonOfKrypton (04-09-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I'm close to done as well. I've got a good combo of

Apple iNav
    iComplete Gui's w/Apple iNav loading screens
    Safari GUI from Apple iNav
    Custom Sounds (Car Alarm lock/unlock, power rangers sms, aol you've got mail, tock)
    Storm Keyboard (w/matching sound)
    Custom Status Bar that is the same no matter what I open
    Stereo's Leopard Icons Resized to 50x50
    Custom carrier and wifi

that's about it, might package it up for people if they're interested, I'll have to get screenshots first.
    Can you post that status bar fix when you get a chance. And thank you and others who have been helping out/solving problems around this thread

Forget about that lock background I attached I just looked at it now and it looks hideous I'll take it off in the morning
    Last edited by littleboy683; 04-08-2009 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great work little boy. This theme is my fav!!!

Thanks littleboy for your hard work they are great.

I made a mistake on one you made i believe you named nak2 instead of adding ipod i meant pandora if its too much trouble if it is can you give pointers on how to edit the wallpaper

also how do i download the wallpapers when i do they look really small when i ssh them the the iphone how do i get the actual size

Littleboy never mind I figuered how to edit the psd files thanks
    Last edited by nak#57; 04-09-2009 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Edit - worked it out thanks..

Don't spose you have the .psd for the Dock please as would liek to edit that?
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 04-09-2009 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Very long day
    Hopefully today will be better Thank you very much for the lockscreen wallpaper! If I could hit the button more than once I would

I know this is a stupid question but i cannot fine the link for the iphone version. The only link i see to download the theme is for a ipod touch version, please help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    I know this is a stupid question but i cannot fine the link for the iphone version. The only link i see to download the theme is for a ipod touch version, please help. Thanks
    Very first post in the thread, underneath the screenshots.

All i see is the apple ipod touch.zip

Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    All i see is the apple ipod touch.zip
    Here You Go!

Thanks, its 4am right now i must be tired cause i didnt even see that. Thanks alot

Page 12 of 179 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast