+ Reply
Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey guys. Here's an idea that I had with a little bit of spare time. This is an idea involving Stack. I've been beta testing Stack v3 and decided to
    iTJ
    Thanks

Hey guys. Here's an idea that I had with a little bit of spare time. This is an idea involving Stack. I've been beta testing Stack v3 and decided to mod it go with this theme. Let me know what you think.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

iPhone? More like MyPhone rodima's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys. Here's an idea that I had with a little bit of spare time. This is an idea involving Stack. I've been beta testing Stack v3 and decided to mod it go with this theme. Let me know what you think.
    Great idea i luv it !!! iTJ can you provide me the dock icon please

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

iTJ (07-22-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Hey iTJ,

I like it, nothing personal to the creators of Categories, but I like stacks better and it goes more along the lines with an Apple product. Looks great, you and Littleboy are building up some good suspence for this new update to the theme, for me at least! =)

A.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Antonius138 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (07-22-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ummmm, to put it short and simple... I think I just came

iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Great idea i luv it !!! iTJ can you provide me the dock icon please
    Thanks for your response! I'm going back and redoing the icon, because I realized that the font is a little off. The only down side to modding Stack is that you have to replace the original files (at least for the betas). The files will work for Stack v2.2, but it's really buggy, so I would recommend waiting it the release of v3. I'll post them later.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    Hey iTJ,

I like it, nothing personal to the creators of Categories, but I like stacks better and it goes more along the lines with an Apple product. Looks great, you and Littleboy are building up some good suspence for this new update to the theme, for me at least! =)

A.
    I totally agree with you. I've used Categories for a long time and the only thing I don't like is the loading time (plus memory used). With Stack, it's fast and very little memory used at all. I also made it so that Stack doesn't have to stay in the dock and it replaces the category folder on the springboard. I have other ideas to add-on, but I might keep those a secret till the release.

Quote Originally Posted by stillen View Post
    ummmm, to put it short and simple... I think i just came :d
    lol :d
    Last edited by iTJ; 07-22-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (07-22-2009)

Thanks

Hello iTJ,I can wait Its nice to see that this theme is getting better and better

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone make me a Nike+, amazon, sling media and photogene icon? Thank you

I when ahead and included the itune icons so someone can changed them into the white apple icons. thank you very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-photogene.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-slingmedia.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by vo2max; 07-23-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've used Categories for a long time and the only thing I don't like is the loading time (plus memory used). With Stack, it's fast and very little memory used at all. I also made it so that Stack doesn't have to stay in the dock and it replaces the category folder on the springboard.
    I was going to say I dun see how Stack can replace Categories since it is one dock Stack vs 5 page of Categories folders in my case. But the above quote got me excited. I cant quite imagine how this mod (Stack replacing Categories) will look like though... hoping to see some screenshots soon!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has worked on this theme! I am still tweaking it to my liking, is anyone still willing to make a few icons (I need 5). I also need 3 wallpapers done, pg0, pg2, and pg3. I found one for pg1 in another post.

I can post the original icons of what I need changed to the white.

Thanks again, and I have my eye on using the stacks. Looking forward to seeing how that works out....NICE WORK!!

Thanks

Hello can somebody change this for me so it looks better,I think winterboard and Sys info plus are to long,thanks

Can somebody help me to set the Calander because i now resized the icon a little look at the screenie what i mean

iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    I was going to say I dun see how Stack can replace Categories since it is one dock Stack vs 5 page of Categories folders in my case. But the above quote got me excited. I cant quite imagine how this mod (Stack replacing Categories) will look like though... hoping to see some screenshots soon!
    Yep here's some screenshots of Stack in place of a Category folder. Yes, the Stack is the 'View All" button that is sitting on the springboard. I just hope Steven releases v3 soon or at least another beta with the multi-stack feature.

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Can somebody help me to set the Calander because i now resized the icon a little look at the screenie what i mean
    I edited the info.plist like this:
    Code:
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: b4b4b4; margin-top: -2px; font-size: 26px</string>

<key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: b4b4b4; margin-top: 6px; font-size: 7px</string>
    You pic can see a pic of it on the top of page 137.
    Last edited by iTJ; 07-23-2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (07-23-2009)

Thanks

You pic can see a pic of it on the top of page 137.
    Thanks iTJ that worked fine Can you tell me how i can make Big Icons and small icons in Paintshop. I have searched in the maps what came with the theme but couldnt find a psd icon or a walktrough would like to know how i can do that.
    And also on how to change wallpapers so i can redo this second page off my theme.thanks in advange.

Last edited by rodima; 07-23-2009 at 12:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello everyone.. I'm new here and am just having a couple problems with the iNav black/white apple installation. Before I begin let me just say I LOVE the theme, kudos to you guys who put all the hardwork into it.

Also I hope these questions haven't been answered already.. that's a lot of pages to read through =(

1) The SMS icon won't seem to install, or mesh with all the other icons. It's just the regular green bubble icon. I read somewhere that it needs to say Messages not Text, but it already reads Messages.

2) I don't have any of the games that are under the "Featured" title under the Games tab. I really don't want to have to go buy the games.. how would I go about editing the descriptions and games to games I currently own? I saw the tutorial for editing at the first page but I am a Mac user. I do have boot camp installed with Windows XP but I have no idea what application it requires to edit the theme. Anyone know how to do it on Mac? Or know the program to edit the theme on Windows?

Thanks very much for your time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK, I watched the tutorial on customizing wallpaper... I gotta say LOL! It is way too fast to learn from, for a photoshop noob like me. Very impressive though

So if somebody would please be kind enough to do this for me, I would truly appreciate it!!

page0
    Assistant- Check your accounts.
    Weather- Check your local weather.
    Clock- Set your alarm

page1(media)
    I have this from another post.

page2(various)
    Settings- Tweak your Phone
    Cydia- Download apps.
    Winterboard- Change your themes

page3(games)
    World War- Let's get it on!
    Zombies- Brains for dinner!
    Racing- Put the pedal to the metal!

Thank you so much if anyone does this for me!! I'll upload the icons I need yet also, This would complete the theme for me.

I hope I did it right. Thanks again in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For some reason the clock and date widget on this theme is not showing the right date but the time is correct. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

@ Cree
    1. You have to rename text to messages in the icon folder of the theme via ssh
    2. You would have to request a wallpaper, please do not go and buy apps to fit the wallpaper haha. To see what a request for a wallpaper should look like please check the first page

@Dphresh ill look into it

And im gunna try to post a quick video on how to edit the wallpapers for those who dont wanna wait till 3.0 is released, because the one on the first page is terrible, its much easier than that ( I did not make that video)

heres the wallpaper editing quick video. Let me know if you need it in a different format and if so which format.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Last edited by littleboy683; 07-23-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

rodima (07-23-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DPhresh View Post
    For some reason the clock and date widget on this theme is not showing the right date but the time is correct. Is there a way to fix this?
    Lol omg ure right... I didn't even notice it till now that you have mention it. I think it has to do with how the date isn't pulled from the local system time but is gotten from a specific time zone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That video is much much better, thank you! But for the life of me, I can't figure out how you are highlighting the text then deleting it? I get as far as the box around the text, then I get stuck. I would really like to learn this so I can change wallpapers if need be. Sorry to be a pain...but any help would be great.

Thanks

Thanks

heres the wallpaper editing quick video. Let me know if you need it in a different format and if so which format.
    Thanks littleboy683 very nice and usefull! I have a question i dont want to use the search but instead another page how do i do that because the PSD files i got from the pages are with search. Thanks for your reply in advange

* Note i found the Top page0 but how do i get it on top instead off the other PSD pages with the search function really a noob with Paintshop
    Last edited by rodima; 07-24-2009 at 11:14 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 95rr900 View Post
    That video is much much better, thank you! But for the life of me, I can't figure out how you are highlighting the text then deleting it? I get as far as the box around the text, then I get stuck. I would really like to learn this so I can change wallpapers if need be. Sorry to be a pain...but any help would be great.

Thanks
    This was my next question =)