+ Reply
Page 102 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Antonius138 I might have asked iTJ this before but I know how busy he is. How is it that you guys are able to generate new icons?
    iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    I might have asked iTJ this before but I know how busy he is. How is it that you guys are able to generate new icons? I have Photoshop CS4 and I have the Icon PSD's, but lets say I wanted to create a new icon for Assassin's Creed where do I get the original image file that I can then put into the new icon in Photoshop? When I download the icon.png for lets say Assassin's Creed it shows up as an all black png file and Photoshop cannot open it. Is there a good GUI program out there that can easily convert the original icon.png files into something useful that you can edit in Photoshop?

Thanks!

Anthony
    If you're using a Mac check this out: Hack that Phone - Converting PNG files

For a PC, I'm not sure. Sorry.

Thanks to Stillen for helping with the requests.

Quote Originally Posted by DPhresh View Post
    yea i used that link called duplicate any application. I can see it in my categories app but its not under any categories and i cant see it on my springboard
    Check and see if they are hidden by something like Poof, SBSettings, and/or BossPrefs

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Hello first off all thank you for this great theme Awesome i have managed to put the theme on my phone and i wanted also the lockscreen weather widget but i cant get it working and i dont know what i did wrong after installing the weather widgit i only got a blackscreen with date and time and the loading bar. i hope somebody can help me to solve this ! thanks in advance.
    Well I installed the Weather Widget to see what was happening and you are correct. When it's first installed it does have the black screen. I left my phone alone for about 5+ minutes and then the weather widget was there and worked fine. I'm not the greatest when writing htmls, so I'm going to have someone look at it for me. It seemed like it has a problem loading, so it may need a rewrite to work with 3.0. I'll let y'all know what I find out.
    Last edited by iTJ; 07-21-2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (07-21-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rodima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rodima
    Hello first off all thank you for this great theme Awesome i have managed to put the theme on my phone and i wanted also the lockscreen weather widget but i cant get it working and i dont know what i did wrong after installing the weather widgit i only got a blackscreen with date and time and the loading bar. i hope somebody can help me to solve this ! thanks in advance.

Well I installed the Weather Widget to see what was happening and you are correct. When it's first installed it does have the black screen. I left my phone alone for about 5+ minutes and then the weather widget was there and worked fine. I'm not the greatest when writing htmls, so I'm going to have someone look at it for me. It seemed like it has a problem loading, so it may need a rewrite to work with 3.0. I'll let y'all know what I find out.
    Hello iTJ so if i install the weather widget and let it run for +/ 5 min i will get it it will load if i understand correctly i can try that.

Do you know if the SMS is working in the theme because i cant get it right.

I have also another question i have made the maps Various,system,media and Games and i put the icon view all and the application icon in it but when i load that i will get the application icon with a black background can i change that ino white?

iTJ
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jowenteo View Post
    hi guys. i need some guidance on this theme. under the games cat, i have the wizard defence game icon on the left. how do i make it big like the text,appstore and ipod big icon ? and also some apps and games icon that were on the right collumm. thanks in advance. i really like this theme . pls help me ...
    You can look inside the "Big Icons" folder that was included and find an icon that you like. Once you find one, rename it to the new app, and place it in the "Icons" folder. If you want, you request a large icon (include a screenshot of the app). As for the small icons, once littleboy and I are finished with 3.0, I can start making more. I'm also working on a tut to explain how to make them yourself.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could you realize my requeste for White Apple Final

Page0:
    Calendar - Plan your days out
    Clock – Stay on time
    Camera - Take pictures

Page1, Media:
    Cycorder – Record videos
    Youtube - Watch YouTube videos
    Photo - View high quality pics

Page2, System:
    Cydia – Non official Appstore apps
    Calculator – 1+1=?
    Note - Make quick notes

Page3, Various:
    iDay Deluxe – Never miss a date
    Y!Messenger – Stay connected
    Currency Converter – Exchange rate

Page4, Games:
    Bejeweled2
    Sudoku (i.e: game from Electronic Arts)
    Solitaire Forever

Thousand thanks

PS: Could I have icons for apps: iDay Deluxe, Y!Messenger, Currency Converter, Bejeweled2, Sudoku, Solitaire Forever

iTJ
    Thanks

Hello iTJ so if i install the weather widget and let it run for +/ 5 min i will get it it will load if i understand correctly i can try that.
    Yeah I happened to put my phone down for awhile and when I picked it back up it was there.

Do you know if the SMS is working in the theme because i cant get it right.
    Create an folder inside "Bundles" called "com.apple.chatkit". Place the Balloons and Send images in there. I haven't gotten anything else to work right yet.

I have also another question i have made the maps Various,system,media and Games and i put the icon view all and the application icon in it but when i load that i will get the application icon with a black background can i change that ino white?
    If you create a folder inside "Folders" and name it name.app (whatever your category is called) and then take the images that littleboy supplied (there in the "Categories" folder from the download) and place them there. To get it to work you need to go inside that category and in the bottom right-hand corner touch the info button. In the menu at the botton turn on the White Apple theme and you should be set.

Quote Originally Posted by tizzi View Post

Page0:
    Clock Stay on time
    Camera - Take pictures

Page1, Media:
    Cycorder Record videos

Page2, System:
    Cydia Non official Appstore apps
    Calculator 1+1=?
    Note - Make quick notes

Page3, Various:
    iDay Deluxe Never miss a date
    Y!Messenger Stay connected
    Currency Converter Exchange rate

Page4, Games:
    Bejeweled2
    Solitaire Forever

Thousand thanks

PS: Could I have icons for apps: iDay Deluxe, Y!Messenger, Currency Converter, Bejeweled2, Sudoku, Solitaire Forever
    These are two that I already had. I'll make more in my free time.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (07-21-2009), tizzi (07-21-2009)

Thanks

Create an folder inside "Bundles" called "com.apple.chatkit". Place the Balloons and Send images in there. I haven't gotten anything else to work right yet
    Great that worked, now only the backround and dialer ???

If you create a folder inside "Folders" and name it name.app (whatever your category is called) and then take the images that littleboy supplied (there in the "Categories" folder from the download) and place them there. To get it to work you need to go inside that category and in the bottom right-hand corner touch the info button. In the menu at the botton turn on the White Apple theme and you should be set.
    Yes i know that but what i mean is if i start view all games i first see the white Application on a black backround after that i will come in the catogorie map with games. So i like to know how i can get a white background instead off a blackone ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I see people looking for lock screens to go with this theme. here are a couple i have been using. nothing too fantcy. i use a tap to unlock with them. enjoy if you like. (first is from "wet apple" forgot where I got the second)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-lockbackground.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-lockbackground3.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

gcalpacket (07-21-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    I see people looking for lock screens to go with this theme. here are a couple i have been using. nothing too fantcy. i use a tap to unlock with them. enjoy if you like. (first is from "wet apple" forgot where I got the second)

Cheers man.........was looking for few lockscreens

iTJ
    Thanks

Great that worked, now only the backround and dialer ???
    Yeah I haven't gotten the background to work, I believe it's a WinterBoard conflict. I've thought about modding the dialer for Messages and Settings app, but that's later in my list. I do have an idea for a in-call mod that I'm going to start putting together (Thanks to bigrednewton for the files ).

Yes i know that but what i mean is if i start view all games i first see the white Application on a black backround after that i will come in the catogorie map with games. So i like to know how i can get a white background instead off a blackone ?
    If could post a couple of screenshots if you don't mind.
    Last edited by iTJ; 07-21-2009 at 02:32 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

frndz when will status bar issue will be sort out coz my status bar hide after opening any app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stillen View Post
    here are some wallpapers people requested.
    thank you very much stillen!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Love the lockscreen but how do you replace the old one? Thank you in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by Stillen View Post
    Here are some wallpapers people requested.
    Stillen,
    just notice that on Page3 the Bank of America description says "score your way to the top" but I wanted "Where's my money?" and the text is not all the way to the right of the screen so i have no space to put the icons.

can anyone make me a Nike+, amazon, sling media and photogene icon? Thank you
    Last edited by vo2max; 07-21-2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

These are two that I already had. I'll make more in my free time.
    [/QUOTE]

I can't wait until they out, please try your best

Tks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    Love the lockscreen but how do you replace the old one? Thank you in advance
    Your welcome. Just ssh into your phone and replace this lockscreen with the one already in your white apple folder. Just make sure it is named correctly, "LockBackground".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

vo2max (07-21-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    thank you very much stillen!!!!!!!!

Love the lockscreen but how do you replace the old one? Thank you in advance,

Stillen,
    just notice that on Page3 the Bank of America description says "score your way to the top" but I wanted "Where's my money?" and the text is not all the way to the right of the screen so i have no space to put the icons.

Lol sorry, I didn't realize it was like that. Heres the third page.

can anyone make me a Nike+, amazon, sling media and photogene icon? Thank you
    Lol sorry I didn't realize it was like that sorry. Heres the new one, I had to shorten it to BoA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page3.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

vo2max (07-21-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tizzi View Post

Page0:
    Clock Stay on time
    Camera - Take pictures

Page1, Media:
    Cycorder Record videos

Page2, System:
    Cydia Non official Appstore apps
    Calculator 1+1=?
    Note - Make quick notes

Page3, Various:
    iDay Deluxe Never miss a date
    Y!Messenger Stay connected
    Currency Converter Exchange rate

Page4, Games:
    Bejeweled2
    Solitaire Forever

Thousand thanks

I need you to make a description for all your games, once you do that I can make the wallpapers xDD

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

tizzi (07-22-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lol sorry I didn't realize it was like that sorry. Heres the new one, I had to shorten it to BoA.
    Stillen,

Much appreciated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need you to make a description for all your games, once you do that I can make the wallpapers xDD
    Hi, in fact I dont really know how to describe these games, 'cause
    I'm not very good in english for these. So could you be kind to help me on this, much much appreciate

PS: How do you think about these (I count on you if you have better description).

Page4, Games:
    Bejeweled2 - Fallen gems
    Sudoku - Brainstorming
    Solitaire Forever - Play alone

Cheers
    Last edited by tizzi; 07-22-2009 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks

If could post a couple of screenshots if you don't mind.
    No problem here are two examples;

[IMG]

[IMG]

I also have a request for two Big Icons Reflected
    - Mail icon like the one in dock but with no text
    - iPhone icon with a black iPhone 3G 16gb (i know there is one with a white 8gb) but i like one with black 16gb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srajoria View Post
    frndz when will status bar issue will be sort out coz my status bar hide after opening any app
    it will be sorted out soon

No problem here are two examples;

[IMG]

[IMG]

I also have a request for two Big Icons Reflected
    - Mail icon like the one in dock but with no text
    - iPhone icon with a black iPhone 3G 16gb (i know there is one with a white 8gb) but i like one with black 16gb

Is the background transparent? If so and you still get the black screen you might have to put the white background image you want behind what you have to make it look transparent. Hope you get what i mean
    Last edited by littleboy683; 07-22-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Is the background transparent? If so and you still get the black screen you might have to put the white background image you want behind what you have to make it look transparent. Hope you get what i mean
    Sorry i dont understand I use the Reflected Big icons they are transparant and i put them in the different app folders like winterboard, Games,System,You Tube etc there are no background.png in there.