Page 100 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3579

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    to get the text message to be big you have to rename the text iocn to Messages
    and how do i do that my man

go into the icons folder find the icon named Text.png and just click on it and rename it to Messages.png

hope this helped tell me if it didnt

3. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (07-18-2009)

go into the icons folder find the icon named Text.png and just click on it and rename it to Messages.png

hope this helped tell me if it didnt
    are you talkiing about in ssh thing and where exqctly is it at cuzz i am nu to this

Default Wallpaper request PLEASE
    wallpaper request please:

for page0
    Camera - Ready to smile
    Maps - Where are you?
    Calendar - Stay organize

Media page
    Photogene - Edit your pictures
    Sling Media - TV everywhere
    Pictures - View your pictures
    another "view all folder

Various page
    Nike+ - Track your run
    Facebook - Stay in touch with friends
    Winterboard - Free your iPhone
    another "view all" folder

Info page
    Newsstand - News now!
    Amazon - Great deals on the internet
    Bank of America - Where my money

PS: is there a way to change the color of the font when a get a text message? With the white background and white font, when i get an SMS pop up, its hard to read it. And have the status bar transparent so i can see the time and battery life. Thank you in advance.

Icon Requests

I need a Cube runner, Linguo, and MxTube icons.

Ok i still never Figured Out How To Make My Springjumps on my 1st page invisible

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
    Ok i still never Figured Out How To Make My Springjumps on my 1st page invisible
    When you SSH into your iPod, go to Applications, and then spring jumps, the first four springjumps folder, the original ones not the copied ones you found when you downloaded White Apple, still have those icons. Just replace them with the transparent ones and they'll be gone.

Hello first off all thank you for this great theme Awesome i have managed to put the theme on my phone and i wanted also the lockscreen weather widget but i cant get it working and i dont know what i did wrong after installing the weather widgit i only got a blackscreen with date and time and the loading bar. i hope somebody can help me to solve this ! thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Hello first off all thank you for this great theme Awesome i have managed to put the theme on my phone and i wanted also the lockscreen weather widget but i cant get it working and i dont know what i did wrong after installing the weather widgit i only got a blackscreen with date and time and the loading bar. i hope somebody can help me to solve this ! thanks in advance.
    do you have a wifi connection?

Yes i have wifi connection but nothing happens i also put the weathertheme in top off winterboard.Even the computer background png isnt loading.

Can i find somewhere a walktrough for the weathertheme maybe i'm missing something?
    Last edited by rodima; 07-19-2009 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is this theme compatible with 3.0 yet?

Does it make sense to even make a request for a layout or should i just wait for 3.0?

Hello iphoners,

is this theme compatible with 3.0 ,any body using it on 3.0??

please answer......this is superb/best theme..

Yes I use it with OS 3.0 The only trouble i got is the lockscreen Weather Widgit it will not load

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

gcalpacket (07-19-2009)

Yes I use it with OS 3.0 The only trouble i got is the lockscreen Weather Widgit it will not load
    did u manage to get any matching lockscreen for this theme?

did u manage to integrate spotbright?

can you post few pics of your screen?

Also i use fring instead of IM+ & struggling to replace green fring icon with the white apple theme icon.how do i replace this original green icon?
    thanks
    Last edited by gcalpacket; 07-19-2009 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
    are you talkiing about in ssh thing and where exqctly is it at cuzz i am nu to this
    Yes in ssh, go to var/stash/themes/whiteapple/icons and right click on the text.png and click rename and rename it to Messages.png

for those having trouble with the weather widget im sorry i havn't had a chance to test it out on 3.0. What seems to be the problem is it just not loading at all? A screenshot of your problem would be nice

Request may take a little longer than usual since me and itj are both working on white apple 3.o so be patient please
    Last edited by littleboy683; 07-19-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes in ssh, go to var/stash/themes/whiteapple/icons and right click on the text.png and click rename and rename it to Messages.png

for those having trouble with the weather widget im sorry i havn't had a chance to test it out on 3.0. What seems to be the problem is it just not loading at all? A screenshot of your problem would be nice

Request may take a little longer than usual since me and itj are both working on white apple 3.o so be patient please
    I might be able to help with Wallpaper requests, since I can just follow the tutorial, but I dunno if its going to be perfect like yours and iTj's. But I'm sure it'd help you guys out a bunch. So if you want I'll give it a shot. But as for icon requests and such, I dunno how to make icons... xDDD I had to request some.

yeah man if you could help with wallpaper request ill send you the new psd's being used in the 3.0 update because they are easier to be changed.Yeah so if your interested you can just pm me

21. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

gcalpacket (07-20-2009)

Thanks

As littleboy has mentioned I've been helping to get things fixed to re-release White Apple to FULLY work with 3.0. Since updating to 3.0 I haven't tried using the Weather Widget yet, but I'll try it out and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Does it make sense to even make a request for a layout or should i just wait for 3.0?
    You can still make requests. I've been busy with others, but I'll get to them ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by gcalpacket View Post
    Also i use fring instead of IM+ & struggling to replace green fring icon with the white apple theme icon.how do i replace this original green icon?
    thanks
    Here's a Fring icon that I already had. Place it inside the "Icons" folder.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

gcalpacket (07-20-2009), rodima (07-20-2009)

hey i duplicated the searcher applications to 4 but i can only see one of them..i checked in poof and they were all turned on but i still cant see them. Anyone got any ideas of where they could be?

Page 100 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 ... LastLast