+ Reply
Page 41 of 191 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 3817

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by cyberskyway Think I'm blind ^^ Thanks ;-) let me know if it works for you. i tried my neighbors iphone, and i had no difference, but im
...
  1. #801
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberskyway View Post
    Think I'm blind ^^
    Thanks ;-)
    let me know if it works for you. i tried my neighbors iphone, and i had no difference, but im still banking at about 35 mb free.
    god i hope i didnt accidentally change something too.. i'll never figure out what i did.

  2. #802
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Testing right now.

    I'll make some tests and post the results asap ;-)

  3. #803
    Master Theme Creator reeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    606
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 344 Posts

    I'm not sure the problem some of you are getting. My iPhone is running fine with no slow down or lag. But i'm certainly going to look into this for the final version. Also expect some visual upgrades, a FULL UI mod and some little unexpected gems, which I will keep under my hat. But put it this way if you think iNav Beta 1.0 is good then i'm hoping you will all be blown away by the final product.

    Thanks for supporting my iNav project and dont forget to vote on a certain compo coming in the next day or so

    Regards

    Reeco (Adam Rees)

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (03-16-2009), Gambit_Rah (04-03-2009)

  5. #804
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts

    Keep Categories' resident option to "off," it will help, but it does not fix the overall leak in the app.

  6. #805
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcde7ago View Post
    Keep Categories' resident option to "off," it will help, but it does not fix the overall leak in the app.
    It was all the time off but the problem still remains.

    Jello, I've made some reboots and everytimes Springboard used 37/38Mb. After cleaning, the process is near 27Mb but still go up
    to 40/45Mb after a while.

    I've just navigate through the different categories and launched then closed some apps to force the system to work.

  7. #806
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    I'm not sure the problem some of you are getting. My iPhone is running fine with no slow down or lag. But i'm certainly going to look into this for the final version. Also expect some visual upgrades, a FULL UI mod and some little unexpected gems, which I will keep under my hat. But put it this way if you think iNav Beta 1.0 is good then i'm hoping you will all be blown away by the final product.

    Thanks for supporting my iNav project and dont forget to vote on a certain compo coming in the next day or so

    Regards

    Reeco (Adam Rees)
    Reeco, I'm with you man

    Since i have installed the theme i have been nothing but happy with it.......no slowdowns.....no lag.....nothing except pure elegance

    I would be HONORED to help with the Final Version if need be

    Keep up the GREAT work.....my email is [email protected] if you need it

    Thanks,

    -Compnerd88

  8. #807
    Green Apple Podmodder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    yeah man i love it. i can help out with some gfx work if needed too. let me know if you need some help

  9. #808
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Is this still only available to Beta people?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  10. #809
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Is this still only available to Beta people?

    i lol'd

  11. #810
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    i lol'd
    Good for you. Instead of going through 22 pages of posts I asked a simple question. I guess small things amuse small minds.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  12. #811
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Good for you. Instead of going through 22 pages of posts I asked a simple question. I guess small things amuse small minds.
    actually, if you had of read the very FIRST page... the original POST to make this THREAD... you'd see it explains it there..
    this was never closed beta.. its open beta for ANYONE to try.

  13. #812
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    The link on where to get it is on post #1. No need to go digging at all. Hope that helps
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!


  14. #813
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    The link on where to get it is on post #1. No need to go digging at all. Hope that helps
    Thanks. Since I simply went to the last page, I didn't notice the mods changed the contents of the first post, which I saw a few days ago. Guess that's beyond some peoples grasp.

    Anyhow, thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    actually, if you had of read the very FIRST page... the original POST to make this THREAD... you'd see it explains it there..
    this was never closed beta.. its open beta for ANYONE to try.
    How about you go check post #38, then come back here and tell me that.
    Last edited by Eurisko; 03-16-2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  15. #814
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Good for you. Instead of going through 22 pages of posts I asked a simple question. I guess small things amuse small minds.
    Maybe Smaller minds cant read the title of the thread their entering.......

    [Release] iNav Public beta 1.0

    That would have probably saved you some time

    And to the guy who wrote "i lol'd".........Laugh out Louded??

    -Compnerd88
    Last edited by compnerd88; 03-16-2009 at 04:35 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to compnerd88 For This Useful Post:

    trkwch (03-22-2009)

  17. #815
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Runt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 374 Times in 224 Posts

    I'm actually working on my own modified version of this theme. The interesting thing is, my brother, LocoPapi, challenged me to make a modified version. It's going to be mine against his.

    This ought to get interesting really quick!!

  18. #816
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    Maybe Smaller minds cant read the title of the thread their entering.......

    [Release] iNav Public beta 1.0

    That would have probably saved you some time

    And to the guy who wrote "i lol'd".........Laughed out Louded??

    -Compnerd88
    Really , and when you've already read something, you always go back a read it again? I usually don't, since that wastes time. Any other flames will be ignored. I got my sensible answer from justonrp thanks.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  19. #817
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Really , and when you've already read something, you always go back a read it again? I usually don't, since that wastes time. Any other flames will be ignored. I got my sensible answer from justonrp thanks.
    No.....but I do usually look at WTF im clicking....

    Anyway.....Enjoy the theme....its badass

    Just curious Runt.....do you have a full size pic of your avatar

    lol

    -Compnerd88
    Last edited by compnerd88; 03-16-2009 at 04:39 PM.

  20. #818
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    Since changing the webclips I've not had any crashes.
    I found the data leak on categories and patched it sort of.
    I've been using the phone for 5 thours with 15 idle. Still 85 battery.
    I'm at school atm. When I get home I'll send you the fix

    Ladies and gentlemen.

    I now have constantly 35 mb free. With the full theme and all my widgets.
    Nothing lags. It's like having no theme.
    I will post screenshots of proof and I will go into detail of what I did.
    I will also upload all the necessary files.

    You are da man.....

  21. #819
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Runt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 374 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post

    Just curious Runt.....do you have a full size pic of your avatar

    lol

    -Compnerd88
    Here go:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-snes-wear-super-famicom.jpg  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

    armyjoe98 (03-16-2009)

  23. #820
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Thanks......

    Now the trick is to get my girl to pose like that with my 360 and PS3 lol

    -Compnerd88

    EDIT: Dammit.....no controller wires :/

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts