Page 181 of 191 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Thanks I nav guy.. I put my own little spin on your design only going to be used by me..

Last edited by OnlyOneSmoke; 07-11-2009 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSmoke View Post
    Thanks I nav guy.. I put my own little spin on your design only going to be used by me..

dude...
    That is EPIC
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

i just jailbroken my phone and this is the first thing i did was put Inav on and just started messing with it..

Default need your help plz
    people plz help me:

my icon got name like"messages" but in the theme the messages got built in name with photoshop and most of the icons got all ready names

how can i desapear my icon names so i wont see the icon names when they on the screen cause then i have two names
    under the settings icon i have admin that recco put and under it i have my icon name settings

how can i delete my icon name???

Quote Originally Posted by bubu23 View Post
    people plz help me:

my icon got name like"messages" but in the theme the messages got built in name with photoshop and most of the icons got all ready names

how can i desapear my icon names so i wont see the icon names when they on the screen cause then i have two names
    under the settings icon i have admin that recco put and under it i have my icon name settings

how can i delete my icon name???

Enable "No Undocked Icon Labels" in winterboard and place it before your theme in order.

Default yep
    thank you my friend its work now thx very much

now tell me plz why the icon the messanger and wheather is little bigger and not strait in the line like the others?

in the first page thers left top messanger right top settings and in the middle big phone

so why the messanger not in the line like the settings its little bit down but it place in the right order

do you know??

and plz do you know where in winscp the place of the keyboard if i want to replace it and the place of the icon of the lockscreen not the wallpaper but the shape of the lock screen it selfs

thanks for help my friend

Default inav executive with colored highlites
    Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    Me likey. Can you u/l it plz!
    i like your theme.. where can i download it?

Quote Originally Posted by bubu23 View Post
    thank you my friend its work now thx very much

now tell me plz why the icon the messanger and wheather is little bigger and not strait in the line like the others?

in the first page thers left top messanger right top settings and in the middle big phone

so why the messanger not in the line like the settings its little bit down but it place in the right order

do you know??

and plz do you know where in winscp the place of the keyboard if i want to replace it and the place of the icon of the lockscreen not the wallpaper but the shape of the lock screen it selfs

thanks for help my friend
    I think the keyboard folder is located at "/private/var/root/Library/Keyboard" try it...
    I cant help you my friend about your align problem

Help I cant get the five rows and five column springboard to work at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by jiggyjae View Post
    Help I cant get the five rows and five column springboard to work at the same time
    Make sure its "Five Icon Dock" and "Five-Column SpringBoard"
    and NOT FiveDockRows.

No Undocked Icon Lables in Winterboard doesn't seem to be working with this theme.. Tried it on both of my iPhones so I know it's not just me. What can I do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06 View Post
    Make sure its "Five Icon Dock" and "Five-Column SpringBoard"
    and NOT FiveDockRows.

No Undocked Icon Lables in Winterboard doesn't seem to be working with this theme.. Tried it on both of my iPhones so I know it's not just me. What can I do to fix this?
    well... it didn't work for me either, even with a simple theme.
    So I had to reset my Iphone to make it work
    Maybe its not the best way, but I'm satisfied

here's a quick question for you pros. does anyone know how I can make the page number part of my theme to disappear or is it normal?

go to springjumps and turn off page labels

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    go to springjumps and turn off page labels
    nice! that worked. thank you.

Is the ipod version released?

update for this app i put together.. this is just the way i want it.. thanks Recco for guiding me in the right direction..

Default Can someone please help!!!
    Ok so ive got almost everything to work on the iNav final red version.
    Just a Few Problems
    1. 3 icons not changing to theme style
    a Settings
    b itunes
    c Photo
    2. The internet icon looks like "firefox" symbol instead of red Earth.
    Last edited by 4X4iphone; 07-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.

@ 4X4iPhone

I can help you.I can send u the working file for the iNav red final version
    PM me

I am a v great fan of baskeball and Michael Jordan, unfortunately i got no designing skills, can some1 do iNav theme with Air Jordan? I know it's a lot to ask, but worth trying. Thanks guys and of course understand if u have no time for that. Thanks

Pete

Page 181 of 191 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 ... LastLast