Page 143 of 191 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by newyork0900 View Post
    Thanks Runt, i will have a look now. If you get chance later on, could you let me know where they will be. I assumed they were iblanks, becasue I used iblanks to create them. Thanks

If they are webclips... You can find them in the var > mobile > library > webclips folder

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tke371 For This Useful Post:

newyork0900 (04-10-2009)

i need to find a way to do this without categories since it kills my battery and takes too long to load.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to svtfmook For This Useful Post:

newyork0900 (04-10-2009)

I'm trying to install this but i'm not really IT savvy so this is kinda giving me a headache. So I have to set the icons in this particular order to install, okay, then you said I had to make my own icons for facebook or Realsoccer or quake - can it be some other app/game or must it be this game? I'm very confused now.

Also, i need to put these apps in this order from page 0 - 4, and then ALL my other apps go to page 5, 6 etc. Can I poof the rest of my apps because it will be a hassle to shift them all over.

thanks.
    Last edited by Ruzz; 04-10-2009 at 10:57 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruzz For This Useful Post:

Backslash786 (12-11-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Where do ya'll get the inav red??!??!?!?!

Thankyou
    Any luck in the Hero of sparta one?

here you go i made to different ones (remember to rename the icon though). 1 with a reflection oh n i also did the same with the myspace one.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

cellmate75 (04-10-2009)

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzz View Post
    I'm trying to install this but i'm not really IT savvy so this is kinda giving me a headache. So I have to set the icons in this particular order to install, okay, then you said I had to make my own icons for facebook or Realsoccer or quake - can it be some other app/game or must it be this game? I'm very confused now.

Also, i need to put these apps in this order from page 0 - 4, and then ALL my other apps go to page 5, 6 etc. Can I poof the rest of my apps because it will be a hassle to shift them all over.

thanks.
    Turn off all of your themes in winterboard, and arrange all of your icons. Then, either put all of the apps into the appropriate category folders or hide them using poof.

Once you go iNav, you never go back!!!

Screenshot attached- thanks to Reeco, tke, subywrex, cricketlang, uglyboy, barsoverbeats, chefanim, and anyone else who has helped contribute to this theme and thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0009.png  
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 04-10-2009 at 12:14 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

uglyboygq (04-10-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Turn off all of your themes in winterboard, and arrange all of your icons. Then, either put all of the apps into the appropriate category folders or hide them using poof.

Once you go iNav, you never go back!!!

Screenshot attached- thanks to Reeco, tke, subywrex, cricketlang, uglyboy, barsoverbeats, chefanim, and anyone else who has helped contribute to this theme and thread.
    hi,
    so I did like everything, resprung my springboard and it didn't work. for the facebook icon on the 2nd page, i used winterboard. (because I didn't have facebook installed) I also used 2 other games - pocket god and flightcontrol because I don't have RSoccer nor quake.

is that the cause? because I'm pretty sure I got everything right except these changes.

thanks for replying by the way! much appreciate it...

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    here you go i made to different ones (remember to rename the icon though). 1 with a reflection oh n i also did the same with the myspace one.
    Thanyou!!!
    And if you don't mind me asking
    If you did this in photoshop
    How did you get so good with photoshop?
    Is there like a tutorial or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzz View Post
    hi,
    so I did like everything, resprung my springboard and it didn't work. for the facebook icon on the 2nd page, i used winterboard. (because I didn't have facebook installed) I also used 2 other games - pocket god and flightcontrol because I don't have RSoccer nor quake.

is that the cause? because I'm pretty sure I got everything right except these changes.

thanks for replying by the way! much appreciate it...
    What exactly "didn't work?" You're being kind of vague... Do you have all the prereqs? Spring Jumps, blanknull, five icon dock, five column springboard, categories...

it doesn't matter which icons you use for the top left and right corners... so long as there is an icon there. Also... do you have 50 blank webclips ot help you arrange the icons?

Kind of need a little more information in order to help you

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tke371 View Post
    If they are webclips... You can find them in the var > mobile > library > webclips folder
    Thanks, have found it and have deleted those pesky webclips

Quote Originally Posted by tke371 View Post
    What exactly "didn't work?" You're being kind of vague... Do you have all the prereqs? Spring Jumps, blanknull, five icon dock, five column springboard, categories...

it doesn't matter which icons you use for the top left and right corners... so long as there is an icon there. Also... do you have 50 blank webclips ot help you arrange the icons?

Kind of need a little more information in order to help you
    Yes, I have springjump, categories (made the apps and games folder) as well as five icon, column and blanknull. I arranged everything in the same way as the video with all the webclips in between. I have the 5 page icons in my dock as well.

Basically did everything like in the video and it didn't work. I also did all that in the default iphone theme. I have no idea why isn't it working. I enabled the correct options in winterboard as well. Poofed all the rest of my icons.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Thanyou!!!
    And if you don't mind me asking
    If you did this in photoshop
    How did you get so good with photoshop?
    Is there like a tutorial or something?
    Thanks but at times I do look up tutorials but for basic stuff like how to do reflections n like bleending n etc etc. Everything else jst happens I'm saying I'm a pro but 4 some reason i'm really good at it. If u want good tutorials look them up on YouTube their r tons.

So ne other icons?? Oh n Ive noticed u been messing with the wallpaper n lockscreen to put other peoples name on them n as soon as I get a chance I'll send u a lockscreen n wallpaper so u jst need to add text to them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (04-10-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    Thanks but at times I do look up tutorials but for basic stuff like how to do reflections n like bleending n etc etc. Everything else jst happens I'm saying I'm a pro but 4 some reason i'm really good at it. If u want good tutorials look them up on YouTube their r tons.

So ne other icons?? Oh n Ive noticed u been messing with the wallpaper n lockscreen to put other peoples name on them n as soon as I get a chance I'll send u a lockscreen n wallpaper so u jst need to add text to them.
    Ok
    I'll look at youtube
    Yeah but the name thing is pretty easy
    You just match the color and Put text
    But with this theme is is hard because of the fade
    But it still looks ok

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post

theme looks pretty good. in my opinion though i'm not much into the wall paper. i'm thinking it would look much cleaner with the inav milk wall paper. still, great job though.

Thankyou eatjelo and will042082 .

I appreciate the help

Now how do I make it where when I change themes I don't have to change the wallpaper in the weather widget everytime?
    Last edited by Nightkeeper62; 04-10-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have just started messing with photoshop and got the hang of it a bit. took me a while but i had a mess with milk. i liked the original but i wanted a more colourful icon set. little man in the corner is springjump to page 8 which has my most used apps. i'm not too keen on my text icon but can't find one i really like. maybe i'll make one, but it took me ages to make the polaroid one being a noob to PS. you can see small outlines still but by then i was tearing my hair out.

i think i'll be keeping this now at least until the new phone comes out.

big thanks has to go to reeco for the original idea, and the subsequent mods are great.

Thanks

Ok this post is because that inav is too close to the bottom of the forum list!

I'm surprised this isn't STICKY

can you share your mario theme???

Thanks

heres a few icons i did and a few mods. ill post more as i make them

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

DaBossA (04-12-2009)

Thanks

heres 1 more for winterboard
    Last edited by ithug; 04-10-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Page 143 of 191 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 ... LastLast