Page 141 of 191 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

If anyone uses the Red version of iNAV... I made these icons for the top... I think they look good /shrug... they're clean and simple. Here are a couple screens.. All credit goes to everyone on the forum - the changes I made are subtle.

-img_0001.png
    -img_0002.png

Also,
    Does anyone have a fix for this weather widget thing? I can't get the "A" to go away before the degree symbol... there was a post about it earlier, but no response/fix was given...

If anyone could upload their weather & clock widget where the locations on the screen are the same, that'd be awesome! Perhaps bigger weather icons also... I feel there is a lot of unused space ><...
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by tke371; 04-09-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks Reeco for the hard work. I just got my new iPhone last night and I just installed this theme and it looks amazing! Keep up the hsrd work.

-Adam

Quote Originally Posted by tke371 View Post
    If anyone uses the Red version of iNAV... I made these icons for the top... I think they look good /shrug... they're clean and simple. Here are a couple screens.. All credit goes to everyone on the forum - the changes I made are subtle.

-img_0001.png
    -img_0002.png

Also,
    Does anyone have a fix for this weather widget thing? I can't get the "A" to go away before the degree symbol... there was a post about it earlier, but no response/fix was given...

If anyone could upload their weather & clock widget where the locations on the screen are the same, that'd be awesome! Perhaps bigger weather icons also... I feel there is a lot of unused space ><...
    I THINK your problem is in the Wallpaper.html, I noticed that A symbol in the code for it. Open it up in Wordpad and look for it and change it to blank and it should fix it up for you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hey all I have had very limited internet access over the past few days and no ssh access and I need my mmi and iNav fix.

Thanks once again to Reeco and everyone else that has done wonders for this theme. (Gonna Donate soon)

I'm trying to obtain some slight modifications to the original iNav blue, like the highlight words at the bottom as appose to the black dot above(like tw1zt had posted on pg 181 -I like that blue safari icon as well-, but I don't think he has uploaded his - I saw cellmate has a similar setup on page 182 but not posted), a modified media icon that looks like the ipod (like zoogderrick2 posted on p.176 just with blue highlighted wording), and a few extra top icons, "List", "ToDo", and "MyDiary", would anyone be able to help me out or point me to the existing post if someone has already posted. I'd also be interested in seeing a calendar and weather widget at the bottom similar to uglyboygq inav executive weather and calendar widget at the top. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

people rushing gotta get off the computer.....

I spent some more time on the icons I made and made them better quality - I fixed the transparency to gradient instead of standard and now the fonts and reflections are all the same size... enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Razias Shadow View Post
    I THINK your problem is in the Wallpaper.html, I noticed that A symbol in the code for it. Open it up in Wordpad and look for it and change it to blank and it should fix it up for you.
    Here is my Wallpaper.html... I've gone through every line of code and don't see the A symbol anywhere..

Does anyone have a Clock and Weather widget setup in the same places as mine (a few posts up) they'd like to share? Preferably one with bigger weather icons, but thats not nearly as important as getting rid of the "A" thingy =P.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tke371; 04-09-2009 at 01:00 PM.

-img_0001.png
    -img_0002.png

Also,

hey Tke371, im currently using the red iNav as you i actually posted the safari icon your using from blue to red but anywayz i was wondering if you could send me the psd's for your images on the words like FBook, AIM and the others or just one don't matter i just want to make a few more or if you can do it for me that would be much appreciated, i need "Cydia" "WinterBoard" "Admin" and "QuadCamera", thanks in advance
    Last edited by sitino; 04-09-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sitino View Post
    hey Tke371, im currently using the red iNav as you i actually posted the safari icon your using from blue to red but anywayz i was wondering if you could send me the psd's for your images on the words like FBook, AIM and the others or just one don't matter i just want to make a few more or if you can do it for me that would be much appreciated, i need "Cydia" "WinterBoard" "Admin" and "QuadCamera", thanks in advance
    Yea of course man... I only have one .PSD... Both the main word and the reflection are still text so you can edit it to say whatever you want. "Winterboard" and "QuadCamera" are too big to use the setup I have without changing the font size... but good luck =)

Edit.. I did a few quick as I'm sure a lot more people might want them... I didn't know what to put for winterboard or quadcamer.. but just used my imagination =P
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tke371; 04-09-2009 at 01:22 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    can someone make me an icon for pocket god and hero of sparta?
    here you go im not sure if its wat you wanted

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

cellmate75 (04-09-2009)

Yea of course man... I only have one .PSD... Both the main word and the reflection are still text so you can edit it to say whatever you want. "Winterboard" and "QuadCamera" are too big to use the setup I have without changing the font size... but good luck =)

Edit.. I did a few quick as I'm sure a lot more people might want them... I didn't know what to put for winterboard or quadcamer.. but just used my imagination =P
    thanx man, really appreciate it, nice work

Default I have no clue
    Will someone here please look and see why my added wallpaper will not work? I would appreciate any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Big thanks to all these people who donated:

Blaine Anderson £25 - Thank You
    Prudence frick £5 - Thank You
    Esaś Rico Villalobos £8 - Thank You
    Patrick Wieruszewski £5 - Thank You
    Gary Guest £5 - Thank You
    Bonnie Renzo £1 - Thank You
    Chua Jocelyn £2 - Thank You
    Daniel Wilhite £10 - Thank You
    Chris Peterson £25 - Thank You
    Kyle Patterson $5 - Thank You

My Mac still isnt back from repair so all the icon request will have to wait until its back.

It should only be a few more days then i'm going to work on a new theme and do all the support questions i've been getting.

Once again thanks to everyone who continues to support my projects.

Regards,

Adam Rees (Reeco)
    Your ALWAYS WELCOME reeco just take your time
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do ya'll get the inav red??!??!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    here you go im not sure if its wat you wanted
    Thankyou
    Any luck in the Hero of sparta one?
    Last edited by cellmate75; 04-09-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellmate75 For This Useful Post:

bigsxxxx (04-09-2009), Learners (04-12-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Bigs!!!
    I hope this is better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper1-copy.png   -lockbackground1-copy.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by HarlemState; 04-09-2009 at 05:27 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

coppernights (04-10-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Where do ya'll get the inav red??!??!?!?!

Thankyou
    Any luck in the Hero of sparta one?
    You take the blue one and photoshop it... you change the Hue/Saturation of every blue piece... I'll upload mine when I get this damn weather widget working

-img_0001_2.png

Anyone? any help on the weather?

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post

Nice theme, will you be sharing this with us?

Default Those that wanted my custom icons...
    Here ya go!

Last edited by tw1zt; 04-09-2009 at 06:15 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tw1zt For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (04-11-2009), jrod_15 (04-10-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone help me? I need this wallpaper without apple logo at the top center.

damn man i donation money in my name is no on the list

Page 141 of 191 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 ... LastLast